Girl's get together

About once/twice a month I organize a "girls get together" after work at Place Jourdan.  We usually meet at Mama Roma for a pizza and a relaxed chat on just about everything and anything. All the girls in the group work for one of the EU institutions and originate from different MS (Greece/Poland/Czech Republich/UK/ Romania etc.)  I'd like to broaden the group to include individuals from other nationalities non-EU, e.g. Lebanese, Syrian, Iranian, Tunisian, Malaysian etc.  So if you're interested in joining the group and making new aquaintances in Brussels, let me know and I'll include you in the e-mail invites for the next get-together.

Hello jasperjasper.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to propose a date, an hour and a place.

Other members might be interested.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Okay, will do.  I'm planning for the week of the 27th August, most probably Friday 31st August as most girls will be back from vacation and we won't have worry about an early rise the next day :-)

Hi
Would love to meet some people in Brussels.
Please include me in your event
regards
Jacqui

Hi everyone, I am very interested in this initiative, I will unfortunately be out of Brussels after the 20th of August.

If something is planned before, I would like to join you...

Hi jasperjasper,

I am a Singaporean who has been in Brussels since last Dec.
Would like to join the outings. Keep me posted. Thanks!

Hey I'm from Ukraine and I go in Brussels for study. I'm interested in making new friends in Belgium. My visa is still being processed, and approximate time of my arrival is middle of September, but maybe I could join your meetings later?=)