Can I bring my husaband to Riyad as I work there?

Asalamalaikum. I am a dentist by profession and I am being hired in one of the private clinics in Riyad. How cn I bring my husband with me to live with me in Saudi?

It depends on your contract, so you really need to be talking to your employer about bringing your husband as a dependent.

Hi..It all depends on your VISA, since you are a dentist your visa category should be "professional". Expatriates with this kind of visa can bring their family easily (e.g. Husband/ Children/ Parents). :D

Good Afternon

The only people who can answer you correctly is your employer as they control the type of visa that you are coming in on.

Regards

aminahanjela wrote:

Asalamalaikum. I am a dentist by profession and I am being hired in one of the private clinics in Riyad. How cn I bring my husband with me to live with me in Saudi?

wa alaikum salaam, it is very easy now a day's.

you can directly approach jawazat and apply for visiting visa by paying 25 riyals only.

first they give 3months stay then u require u extend the visa upto 9 months.

my name is rafique hassan you can mail me on this matter [email protected]

hope you got the correct information.

how u can come to saudia without husband, i mean mehram... if ur muslim .. and even if not,,,,, ur sposnar have to give u this visa support just asked ur HR department to arrange for u ... and no need to go to passport office this can be done through net ,,, on saudi govt website.. otherwise this is their job to arrange visa for ur spouse ,,,u just tell ur HR That u need it urgent ..  ,

rafiquehassan7139 wrote:
aminahanjela wrote:

wa alaikum salaam, it is very easy now a day's.

you can directly approach jawazat and apply for visiting visa by paying 25 riyals only.

first they give 3months stay then u require u extend the visa upto 9 months.

my name is rafique hassan you can mail me on this matter [email protected]

hope you got the correct information.

:) Why should she even wish for a visit visa when she can get a resident (Mehrem) visa easily?

No one has to approach jawazat office to apply for a visit visa. Horribly misleading info?

desertlifestyle wrote:

how u can come to saudia without husband, i mean mehram... if ur muslim .. and even if not,,,,, ur sposnar have to give u this visa support just asked ur HR department to arrange for u ... and no need to go to passport office this can be done through net ,,, on saudi govt website.. otherwise this is their job to arrange visa for ur spouse ,,,u just tell ur HR That u need it urgent ..  ,

:D She is coming for work not for Umrah mate. And there are thousands of such independently hired ladies who are living and working without Mehrems.

Yes, she has to ask her HR if her (proposed) visa & contract is eligible to support dependents.

Thank you for all the replies. What i would like to happen is that when I go we go together InshaAllah. so i would have to check the type of visa they will issue to me right? Jazakallah Khayr to all of you. If you have more info please dont hesitate to post.

aminahanjela wrote:

Majority of the private clinics do not have an HR department,if you do have one, its a plus. They will be able to help you, if not, talk to your employer, these are the basic things that you need to get it done before anyone could offer you a support.
1)Get your Marriage certificate translated if its not in Arabic,then take it to the Ministry of Foriegn affairs in your home country, and then take it to the SAUDI ARABIAN EMBASSY and get the attestation.
2)If your husband would like to work here in Riyadh, then its best that you should get his educational degrees attested as well.

Kindly verify my suggestions with your employer, 'coz its always best that you have everything ready before you are being informed in the later stage, could save time:)

It is better you discuss the requirement with your HR department or Government Relations Officer first who will guide you on the procedure. Its very simple and you should not face any difficulty, in my view.