If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

ratih wrote:

in my old village next to my parents house in small city called Yogyakarta, 600km from Jakarta- Indonesia

I'm seriously looking at Jogja for my dotage - Lovely place.

Fred wrote:
ratih wrote:

in my old village next to my parents house in small city called Yogyakarta, 600km from Jakarta- Indonesia

dotage? You mean old age, Fred I thought you werte already at theat stage of your life?  :/:unsure:D

Fred wrote:
ratih wrote:

me too...unfortunately, I am still stuck in the middle east  :D

Someday...someday...I will be back (if the country system changes, and the education quality improves) ;)

SimCityAT wrote:
Fred wrote:
ratih wrote:

dotage? You mean old age, Fred I thought you werte already at theat stage of your life?  :/:unsure:D

Not just yet, nor am I ready for dumping in a hole ... this week.

Sharm Elsheikh  :heart:

emymark44 wrote:

Security standards have been raised since the 2015 air disaster that caused some governments to temporarily ban international flights to the Egyptian resort city.

Sharm el Sheik is known for its sandy beaches, clear waters and coral reefs and is a magnet for eco-tourism.

cccmedia

emymark44 wrote:

Security standards have been raised since the 2015 air disaster that caused some governments to temporarily ban international flights to the Egyptian resort city on the Sinai peninsula.

Sharm El Sheik is known for its sandy beaches, clear waters and coral reefs and is a magnet for eco-tourism.

cccmedia

I live in Sharm  :)

south america , maybe

of course . Kenya

Cuba, because it is better than living in a money hungry society

Venice, Italy. never thought of any other place.

Spain  :heart:

Hi ALL,

My hometown Chicago ;) it's the best!

Nairobi Kenya

Seoul! I would really love to experience life there!

Kualalumpur malaysia.
Food heaven
Its cheap for living than dubai and singapore
And luxurious have nature too

Zanzibar, ooh the place is beautiful and I love to live near the beach, also the spices there I could use them for my DIYs.

Spain..l love Spain or Scotland

Italy for sure: culture, food, climate and people

Istanbul - Turkey

Are going to teach me how speak Spanish? 😂

canada .. australia

Petersbug

Chiang Mai

London

NEW YORK City

England

Germany - Deutschland

Eruvadi, Tirunelveli, India

Sydney , Australia !

Gotta pick my hometown: Vancouver, Canada...but only if money was no object!

Wanna living Europe make euros

PEI Red wrote:

Gotta pick my hometown: Vancouver, Canada...but only if money was no object!

From what we have gathered from several Vancouver natives (now residing in Thailand), the cost of living has quadrupled, ever since the 1997 Hong Kong exodus/invasion of BC.

I would like to live in Vienna :)

I would like to live in Ecuador because I got information the country is nice , stable , most of people friendly , procedures to get permenant visa is simple for business or investment

I haven't been there and of course I'd have to live there before I could truly accurately answer this question, but from what I know, I think I'd like to live in the South of France. But I think I couldn't afford it and it's not that easy to get accepted as an expat there (though not sure since I have not researched it).

lawrencemintz1918 wrote:

If I could live anywhere, I would like to live in a nice area of Mexico not to far from the USA

You may want to rethink this. I have family in Mexico and it's becoming more and more dangerous - kidnapping, robbery, theft - in a place that used to be very safe. I used to travel all over MX but won't even go there now unless maybe a very well protected resort...

My Dream is to go live in Taiwan !

I'll like to live in Istanbul, Turkey,,,,,

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR