If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

Goa... Beautiful beaches and people... Inexpensive booze and lots to explore...

No place in particular... Get itchy feet after a while.

I would like to live in West indies. In grenadines or in Eastern Caribbean sea. I was in Mustique when I was 13. I remember the island was too small we had to fly a 4 sits aircraft. In the morning if you walk in the beach you will see crabs in the sand and turtles on the grass. No shopping malls. Fruits grow wild everywhere in the island. Here I found my paradise.

Diva 14 wrote:

I would like to live in West indies. In grenadines or in Eastern Caribbean sea. I was in Mustique when I was 13. I remember the island was too small we had to fly a 4 sits aircraft. In the morning if you walk in the beach you will see crabs in the sand and turtles on the grass. No shopping malls. Fruits grow wild everywhere in the island. Here I found my paradise.

What was the 4G/Wifi connectivity like?  :D

I would like to live in Canada?????

My home country Tanzania is always the best place!

I love to read books and give it away when I am done reading it .... right now I live in a big city here in Sweden, so you can imagine how tired I am of city life..I had the priviledged to travel a lot when I was younger and lived with my parents. Besides I think there are lots of things to do in an island like snorkeling and scuba diving. I know I will never get tired of swimming.

Tibet of course,I love buddhist cultule

Any place where people love electronics

Well...ummmm, if you were born the tropics definitely there like I was.
I am one of those feeling highly blessed that there is a choice !
When there come about children and grandkids there grows a desire to pass something on so then priorities line up.
So far, Bali (2) Australia (1), Suriname, Netherlands, India... love them all

I choose to live in Argentinian

Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania

Germany

I would like to move to Berlin this coming November

I'd like to live in Morocco in Casablanca

IF I COULD LIVE ANYWHERE--- I would choose BRITISH COLUMBIA!  Most beautiful place on earth-- and I have been almost everywhere!

I would love to live in British Columbia or California.

back in my house. With my parents and my pet. and my people :-)

Akihabara, Japan

Somewhere in Scotland

Peru

Madinah

WOWSERS!  so many exciting and beautiful places!  WHY DO WE HAVE TO ONLY PICK ONE??  ha ha! :D

Mina Mosa wrote:

Madinah

Best Location

A place where 4 season are available.
A place for hiking, biking, mountaineering, nature adventure exactly.
I prefer away from cities

My Home town,BALI

If I could live anywhere, I would juggle between anywhere in Europe and South Asia

Love to live in America 🇺🇸

Only Peru 😍

I would choose Australia

lI've lived in Gold Coast-Australia several years   and still miss it like hell!!

I would love to live in top of a mountain that is my dream, last year i had the chance to live 35 days in wilderness of mountains and I loved it.

I hope to get back to East Asia: South China or Thailand

Madinah, because its sooo peaceful that i did't wanted to leave it while I was there

anywhere away from humans

Easy!! Sayulita Beach

just googled it, looks nice

JohnFrank wrote:

Easy!! Sayulita Beach

Sayulita is a town of 5,000 about 25 miles from famous Puerto Vallarta (pop. 380,000), in Nayarit province, Mexico.  These places are on the west coast of Mexico along the Pacific Ocean, hundreds of miles south of the USA border.

The colorful town was discovered by roving surfers in the 1960s.  Today it remains popular with the surfing community, while drawing many digital nomads due to inexpensive and-or free Internet access and proximity to the airport serving Puerto Vallarta.

Source: Wikipedia

----

Visit www.sayulitabeach.com for some photos and weather information.

cccmedia wrote:

Visit www.sayulitabeach.com for some photos and weather information.

I tried to look at this site and get a warning from Firefox that it is blocked due to risk factors...?

Marrakech, Morocco

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR