If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

estafarr wrote:

Palawan.

Very beautiful place. It´s enchanting. You might forget Australia and be lost forever in an everlasting embrace...

Ifadhel wrote:

I choose to live in Argentinian

You mean Argentina in South America. Their economy is really bad at this time with 50% inflation...

Ivor Becks wrote:

Zambia, Kenya, Tanzania

I heard of South African citizens´violence against foreigners. Is it that bad?

Ndayelekwa Elisa wrote:

Germany

Good choice!

Ndayelekwa Elisa wrote:

I would like to move to Berlin this coming November

Is Namibia part of the Commonwealth? Is it easy for Namibians to move to Germany?

GuestPoster374 wrote:

IF I COULD LIVE ANYWHERE--- I would choose BRITISH COLUMBIA!  Most beautiful place on earth-- and I have been almost everywhere!

It´s hard to argue with you!

matigol78 wrote:

I would love to live in British Columbia or California.

Very good choices. I´m from California myself...

veeraj.john wrote:

back in my house. With my parents and my pet. and my people :-)

Good for you. Must feel great to be home. Home-cooked meals, guaranteed roof over your head and probably even laundry done by Mama! Can´t beat that!

Diva 14 wrote:

Akihabara, Japan

Banzai!

Mahi1989 wrote:

Peru

Don´t go there if you don´t eat ceviche!

jackharrow wrote:

Somewhere in Scotland

Go Tiree!

momonski wrote:

A place where 4 season are available.
A place for hiking, biking, mountaineering, nature adventure exactly.
I prefer away from cities

Wyoming or California USA...

Kate29 wrote:

My Home town,BALI

Beautiful beaches and good food. I don´t blame you...

prashantanu wrote:

If I could live anywhere, I would juggle between anywhere in Europe and South Asia

An expensive way to live. Not if you have the dough...

oumesh001 wrote:

Love to live in America 🇺🇸

Welcome. I would like to visit Mauritius one of this days.

Mahi1989 wrote:

Only Peru 😍

Only Peru? May I know why?

ak29 wrote:

anywhere away from humans

The Outback, Snake Island in Brazil...  :D

Fiji

I am a motion graphics advertiser and a vfx designer

Hullo any where in the world

J aimerai vivre en Colombie

Anywhere where I live with freedom, respect, and justice

why not give Ecuador a try

kenny1995 wrote:

why not give Ecuador a try

There has been chaos lately in Ecuador due to the fuel subsidy being abolished. Has it now resumed?

maldives or zanzibar

Canada or Australia

Vietnam, China or Thailand :D

Canada

Zimiq wrote:

maldives or zanzibar

Maldives will someday be underwater due to sea rise/global warming...

I was born in Vietnam, traveled many places for business. When I was small I dreamed to get scholarship and try to settle somewhere in Europe. Getting bigger, I was thinking it would be Singapore, so that my children can stay in good environment. Now when my business moves to China, I'm again thinking about new destination after some trips to Guangzhou. China is good for both working and studying, traveling anywhere easily and especially it's closed to my hometown. The young like to go out of their country while the old wanna back to their sweet home. I would be the same, try to settle down in China or Singapore but get back to the country to enjoy the peace of the soul in the end of the life. :)

Juliana Do wrote:

I was born in Vietnam, traveled many places for business. When I was small I dreamed to get scholarship and try to settle somewhere in Europe. Getting bigger, I was thinking it would be Singapore, so that my children can stay in good environment. Now when my business moves to China, I'm again thinking about new destination after some trips to Guangzhou. China is good for both working and studying, traveling anywhere easily and especially it's closed to my hometown. The young like to go out of their country while the old wanna back to their sweet home. I would be the same, try to settle down in China or Singapore but get back to the country to enjoy the peace of the soul in the end of the life. :)

Inspiring... :D

Canada

Anywhere but America

Mario12eja wrote:

Canada

Very good choice.

uniquegnal wrote:

Anywhere but America

I don´t blame you...

Thank you dear

You´re welcome.

That is what I am looking forward to finding out.  Other than the USA and Me I o I have not traveled outside of the USA.

you are welcom in my country

Medellin Colombia

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR