If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

dekingaruku wrote:

I can live anyplace that have 24hrs light, freedom, good weather, no racism,  no terrorist and have good securities.

Oh that'd be the dream.

I have considered Thailand as I read in different sources that expats seem to be having a swell time in the country and I also like that exploring neighboring Southeast Asian countries is also easy from there. Lately I've also been eyeing New Zealand though, and the information on here seems to imply that it is a very safe destination for travelers. As an LOTR fan I would also be thrilled to see "Middle Earth."   :D

WHEN YOU FIND a place like that-- let us all know--  but hey- keep dreaming-!!

TRAVEL-N-HUSTLE---
I have heard great things about New Zealand---
BUT numerous embassies were issuing travel warnings (RE: Westerners) for certain parts of Thailand because of the rebels--- and my friend is married to a Thai lady and he confirmed---
BE CAREFUL where you go in ANY COUNTRY!

I would like to try out China. It is ever so vast and foreign, to me, and nothing like anywhere I have ever lived.

Japan looks organized and clean. I like the thought of living where people take pride in their work and work hard to do their job as well as possible.

I doubt I could live in Thailand. The humidity alone would be the death of me, but it is worth a go.

Somewhere in Africa would be nice, preferably south. I think South Africa might be the easiest, but Kenya and Namibia look more appealing to me.

The people of Cuba fascinate me. I could live there for a time, but would miss power steering and air conditioning.

Argentina might be fun, and certainly easier to visit Antarctica.

Speaking of frozen, I like the people of Canada. Every Canadian I have known makes me think I could easily live there. The first winter would be the last, though.

Obviously you are YOUNG and have absolutely no idea where you want to live. Every culture & country you mentioned I have experienced and//or lived in- - and is the totally opposite culture of the next- never mind racism and other issues....
As a female- personal safety will be your largest issue & problem- - do not even think to go it alone.
BUT "IF YOU REALLY" want to experience a culture-- do not listen to a word anyone tells you because it will ONLY be their own bias opinion.....
SAFETY- is the ONLY advice I suggest you pay heed to!
Good Luck---
Stay safe

I think the same thing about china. When i think of China I instantly think of nothing but love and martial arts. Practically what I live for. Also, i love your sense of humor.

The only country i would like to live in is an island in Maldives and santorini, and get a husband there and have beautiful children like those island

Heaven is the only place worth staying long-term. :D

I live in Canada....my 5 choices will be Vietnam, Japan, Netherland, Indonesia(Bali) and  ?? :/

San Diego

Presently am in Nigeria but I will like to live in Canada, American and Japan

Three countries on my radar are Argentina, Panama and Vietnam

I would say Everywhere. I am interested in culture. It fascinates me. However, since touring the world is a bit dreamy 😂 I would choose South Korea. Lately I have been interested in its language, culture, and tradition.

from which country you are looking to apply?

yes thats true world touring is really dreamy and actually it also gives you a sense to explore more and more in terms to enhance your travel add values

From Tunisia 🇹🇳

All i needed it happiness any where am going. To be happy

Some of these posts seem to be replying to someone directly, but I can find no indication as to whom anyone is speaking. Am I reading this incorrectly?

Khalida.UNC wrote:

Some of these posts seem to be replying to someone directly, but I can find no indication as to whom anyone is speaking. Am I reading this incorrectly?

It should include the reply if someone want to direct the reply to someone specifically

Yes good question i like Holland Nethelands temperateres are low in summer with rain nearlly every two days i visited Holland two times i slept in a hotel who run an advert saying if  there is no rain every 48 hours dont pay hotel fees then rain coming it is a green country with gardens  available  besides people are happy you can chat with locals and touristsveasily

Khalida.UNC wrote:

Every poster should click Quote on the comment to which s/he wants to reply before typing his/her response.  We've reminded the newcomers over and over and over, but a number of people simply ignore all instructions.

Ciambella wrote:
Khalida.UNC wrote:

Every poster should click Quote on the comment to which s/he wants to reply before typing his/her response.  We've reminded the newcomers over and over and over, but a number of people simply ignore all instructions.

Thank you. That makes sense. I thought it was me.

adnanahussain wrote:

Nethelands temperateres are low in summer with rain nearlly every two days i visited Holland two times i slept in a hotel who run an advert saying if  there is no rain every 48 hours dont pay hotel fees then rain coming...

What does this mean?  That during a dry week, hotel rooms are free?  Such an offer seems improbable.

cccmedia

Next week landing in the mountains of png...that's my choice and feel extremely blessed I am in the position that I can choose.

Next to the man i love that's all it matter

chefchaouen

Live in San Diego, California and have traveled a lot of places, but can't think of a place better to live.

Somewhere in NZ. The nature is breathtaking over there

Hysticali wrote:

Live in San Diego, California and have traveled a lot of places, but can't think of a place better to live.

Do you miss the change of seasons while living in California?

Scotland 💘

Belgium

I will 😊 love to live in Miami to experience the fine beaches and the lovely sunrise

Would love to live in a village in Bali. Very village one far from crowd

Italy ❤️

:|

Switzerland  :heart:
https://www.europeanbackdoors.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/switzerland61.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi9-fjHppnlAhWPAGMBHeNhABkQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oliverstravels.com%2Fblog%2F15-most-beautiful-towns-and-villages-in-france%2F&psig=AOvVaw39xJQXPqQkS7927SO32wHG&ust=1571058246022156

France <3
I loved it because of a person from thr

The Netherlands, if it wasn't for the ongoing politics I'd move back in a heartbeat.

For me...I think I would love Bahamas....wow my photography job would be super-glamour😍

Meet other expats and join the events

OR