If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?

I want to visit czech

East or west, Home is the BEST!!!

I like Czech Republic :D

Czech Republic

Anywhere!

Shady Grove.

;)

Italy

Toronto/Canada is a great place when you are young....

My Beloved South America, any country.

Canada

Qatar

My heart belongs to Canada :)

No place like Home which for me is India.

Obviously my Home, Pakistan  :heart:

Rio de Janeiro

Canada is where I was Born. I am always amaze why we are so attractive to our Birth Country. Well, I am BLESS to be BORN in Canada...

I am from Egypt.but i would like to live in Dubai Or Canada

equador :D always be in middle its the right way :p

Japan... wish to live there...

Have you been Japan before?

never ... but i will try to go there...

at this moment, I love to stay in Qatar safest place I lived since I traveled over 12 countries so far.

Indonesia

Philippines or Canada

czech republic

Hi where do you live?
I am in Wngland.

Mauritious

I would choose US for sure,best place on earth

tigrani wrote:

Seriously?!?
Or are you joking?

tigrani wrote:

Third to the bottom on my list.

Bottom is the vast majority of Africa. Apart from a few places and a few meals I've seen on TV, the whole place just isn't my cup of tea.
Second to the bottom is the whole of South America.
Then comes the US of A, not for political reason, more there isn't the slightest thing that interests me in a country devoid of any cultural anything, Spongebob seemingly being the peak of achievement there.
More seriously, I like places with a rich culture (or mix of cultures), rather than borrowed and corrupted hollow versions of other people's traditions.

Top is Indonesia, with Malaysia a close second. I really like Malaysia but Indonesia has charms even that lovely country misses out on.

So what is the rank of England in your list?

robal wrote:

So what is the rank of England in your list?

Low, very low.
I lived there for a long time and have watched the country go to the dogs, mostly because drug dealers have infested the country. I've seen stuff that would turn your stomach so I don't want my kids growing up there.
Imagine a junkie, hands on a wall with trousers down, taking a length up his bum to earn 10 quid for his next fix - seen it, don't want my kids to see it.

Pity really as I miss the wonderful range of foods (especially North Indian and Pakistani stuff) and the amazing history, but the drug problem effects everything in ways I dislike intensely.

On a personal note, dealers infesting my old area have devalued my house so I'll loose a lot of money because of their trade, there goes yet another reason the UK is very low on my list.

One place I'd love to visit is Iran, the food is great (lots to be had in England) and their cultural history looks especially interesting. Don't know enough about the place to want to live there, but I'd love to visit. China is high up on the list as well.

Hello everyone,

Please note that we have put aside some posts. We have to respect the choices of members. If you want clarity on their answers, please invite them politely to explain why they have chosen that country in particular.

Furthermore, some provocative and insulting posts were removed.

Let's get back to the topic now.

Have a good day,
Bhavna

:unsure

My bed :)

if nothing an obstacle in my life I would like to live at Malaysia where I went staying first time in overseas.
anyway I realised that I want to see Palm tree always through living at eastern europe.
and I want to see sea.

I totally agree that Paris is a wonderful city, especially if you speak french - like me, this makes you “melt” in the crowd and live the history of every place and street... However, if I'd choose where to retire, it would be Costa Rica! Coming from Egypt and travelled more than 20 countries, I'd love to retire in a serene place away from stress...

Denmark and Sweden Norway Germany

Kenya is the best.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR