Urgent help needed

hi there

i got a job offer at a school in khobar.
They have said i have to submit my documents by the 15 may
and my family's but the only problem is that one of my children does not have a passport and it will take up to 3 weeks so my question is would it make a difference if i didn't give my familys information and they can do it in a later state or do we have to submit it together

thank

ask your company

trust me I've asked no help:|

then not a company i would consider going with.

abuzak wrote:

hi there

i got a job offer at a school in khobar.
They have said i have to submit my documents by the 15 may
and my family's but the only problem is that one of my children does not have a passport and it will take up to 3 weeks so my question is would it make a difference if i didn't give my familys information and they can do it in a later state or do we have to submit it together

thank

Since the family can't come till later, anyway, I don't see why this would be an issue.  I'd send all the information you have along with a copy of the child's birth certificate and a note saying you'll have passport in a few weeks.

BTW, are you sure they don't have an expedited service on the passports?  There's extra cost, of course, but worth it.

thanks for that Alliecat ive send there passport of 1st class

ohhh ok so i can submit my documents then when the passorts arrive i can submit my families thats great