Marriage

Dear all , i want share my my problem , i want to get married here in saudi , i am from india working here since last three years i want get married here with pakistani girl i want know the procudure to get married here in saudi our parents aware about our relation ,they are also happy with our desicion ,

waiting for good advice & suggestion 

Irshad

We are happy both countries heart will be united :)
God bless you

This post was repeated earlier check this out:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=119491

:one @wilson :)

As the two souls are from different countries, I highly recommend a visit to both embassies prior to the marriage. Their advised procedures HAS to be followed.

@TheLegendLeads :thanks:

@TLL and @W_D.. both of you are upping each other eh? :P

@Irshad: All the very best mate! Dont think there is anything to add to the above said  :)

@RedGoblin Ind & Pak always want to meet, no one can stop :top: even bl**dy politicians (sorry to use such words) i always want both country borders to be open. People suffer from one end to other only for one reason( Friends & Blood Relation)

dear all i want inform all of you i am from kashmir

irshad akbar wrote:

dear all i want inform all of you i am from kashmir

Even I'm from Kashmir !! Get in touch....... And all the best for the Marriage!!!

wilson_derry wrote:

@RedGoblin Ind & Pak always want to meet, no one can stop :top: even bl**dy politicians (sorry to use such words) i always want both country borders to be open. People suffer from one end to other only for one reason( Friends & Blood Relation)

Amen to that mate!

Update: A related article has been added in

Guides >> Formalities >> How to register a Marriage in Saudi Arabia