I am from Philippines!

Hello World!

You can call me azumi. I chose this alias out of the movie "Azumi."  I'm glad I found this website. Expat-blog is a very useful and informative website for me.

I love to run, walk, jog, and swim. I used to be a gymnast. I wish I was a singer and a dancer.

I want to try Pole Dancing and Ice Skating. Lately, I gained few pounds and I'm so crazy about losing weight.

welcome

Welcome to Expat.com azumi25188!

A longer introduction maybe?;)

Harmonie.:)

I'm Kris, single and [Moderated]. I am Filipino, loud and proud. Looking forward to meet new friends here in KL.

Let's hang out and enjoy.

hi . how r u . i saud indian working in oman and my gmail   is

saudalkhuwair at gmail dot come

my mobile is 93137842  and sms me

This is nice, i just connected on Twitter.

dear Krisan, although i congratulate your enthusiasm please note that Expat.com is NOT a dating website.

welcome

Welcome Kris,

(To the others) BTW, I didn't read into her introduction. She didn't ask to date anyone or suggest. She only gave her hobbies, and said something about her.  This forum is overly sensitive, way over-policed, and it's getting carried away when even introducing yourself is "haram."  SOme people try to be self appointed Mutawas of the forum.

Dear Dave, apparently you've spent too much time in KSA, there are no "Mutawas" here, it is not the initial post we are talking about, rather the responses of the many who are eager to "throw their hat in" in terms of posting their emails, phone numbers etc.

you savvy?

Introductions are always encouraged, it is the responses that are generated that need to be "policed". The general rule here is that Expat.com is NOT a dating forum. stick to the rule, help others and you'll end up with a lot of friends, break that rule, and ur out. not you specifically, i mean generally.

Legacy,

I misunderstood, and thought she was being rebuked in her introduction. My apologies to you.

no harm no foul my friend :)

anyway guys they are both in KL, only suggesting, those who thougth they already found someone they like just give her or him a private message, do not post any no. or address here in forum. ok. be safe.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR