Help! How to register Nikah in Saudi Arabia

Dear Imran

It was on page 1 but why to  :dumbom:
1- Go to the marriage court (It's in North of Riyadh behind Saudi Airlines office) and it's called 'Mehkama Tankeeh'.

imran11221 wrote:

plz someone can help to find the mahkama tankeeh
or give me location plz plz plz

Salamalaikom,
          i really need your advice,We are converted muslim here in saudi arabia,,,last june  we dcided to go to phils to get married in islam ,because were both married in Christian need to fix legal matters there,til we got married in islam, I just want to ask,,about our marriage certificate(original) from phils,we both working in saudi arabia,different company,his in Riyadh and I'm  from khamis,his planning to visit me ,what is the requirements needed in our marriage contract from  Philippines,and what about my eqama?is it important to change my eqama under his name?I'm worried to check in ithe hotel....what is the requiments needed in checking in?
hoping for the immediate respond,thanks a lot...

sir my name is aman pakistani nationalty and currently in dubai with work permit so I have plan to get marry in riyadh saudi arabia with same nationalty she have iqama her father sponsorship in suadi arabia
so my question is can we register our nikha in riyadh if i go there on umrah visa or visit visa to saudi arabia is it possible ? plz help me to give information thank you

Assalam Ualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh....me and my fiancé are planning to get married here in Riyadh.we aren't from the same country..my concern was about the "wali".my father isn't here and i don't have any relatives here in tye kingdom..whom i should get to become my wali?is it still possible to marry??please do help me in shaa Allah...thank you and may Allah bless you for helping..

wa aleykoum salam, are u saudi marring a foreigner or u both foreigners ?

Hello everyone,

Just to inform you that some off-topic posts have been removed from this thread.

All the best,
Bhavna

Dear Legend,
I recently got married from Saudi Arabia, Dammam.
I wanted to ask you some doubts that i have.

If i want to transfer my wife's visa into mine, do i need any approval from my employer ?
if not, will i have to handle all the expenses (like iqama / insurance etc.) of my wife ?

Congrats! All the best wishes for future.

akill741 wrote:

If i want to transfer my wife's visa into mine, do i need any approval from my employer ?

The recent procedure I know of as a friend did:

1- Visit Jawazat and ask for the section that would transfer your wife from her dad's iqama to yours.
2- Complete the documentation. (Your and her iqamas and passports, a form that you'll get from Jawazat.)
2- Request your father-in-law (her current sponsor) to come along.
3- He'll sign the above mentioned form in front of an official who'll stamp the form.
4- Submit the form and the Jawazat official will printthe new iqama.

The exact list of requirements can be sought from Jawazat.

akill741 wrote:

if not, will i have to handle all the expenses (like iqama / insurance etc.) of my wife ?

I trust some companies are still following the old way. You have to give all docs (including a letter from your father-in-law on his company's letter-head stating no objection on the transfer). And the mouqab will do all. Please check with your HR.

About expenses, 2000 SAR must be on your wife's Iqama number at the time of transfer.
If your contract with your company is of married marital status, they must bear the cost.

Thanks for the info,
but i would also like to know, on the off chance that, my company does not give me family status.
Will i still be able to transfer her to my visa ?

thanks

akill741 wrote:

Thanks for the info,
but i would also like to know, on the off chance that, my company does not give me family status.
Will i still be able to transfer her to my visa ?

thanks

Yes. You'll be able to transfer her iqama to your sponsorship.

What the company won't give is:
- family accommodation (3 basic salaries per year)
- medical insurance for your wife and kids
- vacation tickets for them

Thanks Legends...

may i please trouble you with one more doubt...
after receiving the marriage certificate , what all attestation do i have to get.
i've been told to get it attested by MoFA. is there any other attestation required ?

Thanks in advance.

akill741 wrote:

Thanks Legends...

may i please trouble you with one more doubt...
after receiving the marriage certificate , what all attestation do i have to get.
i've been told to get it attested by MoFA. is there any other attestation required ?

Thanks in advance.

A stamp from a senior official is needed from the marriage court. You can ask the secretary of your Qazi what stamps (probably more than one) are needed.

The next and final stamp will be from MoFA. Make sure you pay the document attestation fee of 30SAR through their their website using SADAD first.

I am from malaysia and my bf from philipphines and both of us is muslim and we stay in jeddah , KSA now. we plan to get married sooner. What is the proses and whe do we need to go? I heard about Getting married in Dawah Centre. Can we do aour nikah there?

Salam alaikum,
I am an indian guy and I want to marry a philipino girl, we both are muslim, and I want to know where is the Marriage Court (mehkamah tankeeh) in Jeddah?

Please let me know the address of Marriage court in Jeddah.
Waiting eagerly for your early response.....
Naved.

I'm a Pakistani female and a government university employee. I'm very upset. I want to marry a Saudi guy but I came to know that Saudis need to get permission of government before marrying forirgners and that's a very time taking and difficult procedure.

My question is that if I marry this Saudi guy in Pakistan and come back to Ksa; would it be alright and after that we can sort out our matters with Saudi government? Please help me

Please help me..........

Confused2000 wrote:

I'm a Pakistani female and a government university employee. I'm very upset. I want to marry a Saudi guy but I came to know that Saudis need to get permission of government before marrying forirgners and that's a very time taking and difficult procedure.

My question is that if I marry this Saudi guy in Pakistan and come back to Ksa; would it be alright and after that we can sort out our matters with Saudi government? Please help me

Him getting a visa to Pakistan will be troublesome too.

If he has connections he can expedite the request...good luck.

Naved123 wrote:

Please help me..........

did u go through the whole thread? or search the forum, someone shared the address before.

I have been through it but that address is belongs to riyadh. I am in Jeddah.
Please

your search wasn't enough....

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=293950

Thanks... i got it

I am indian and she is from Philippine working here in Saudi Arabia we both are Muslim and we decided to get married in Mehkama Jeddah, i just wanted to know that can i get married on the basis of consent letter which is duly signed by her father and sister, because its not possible for her father to be present here for wedding and she dont even have her brother here. But she can arrange witnesses.
Please suggest.

Confuse2000,

Before you do anything, you need to understand the reality and details of Saudis marrying foreigners. It is not a walk in the park. It is a journey.

Saudi law makes it extremely difficult for Saudis to marry foreigners. In fact many just give up, but that doesn't mean you have to.

To learn more about Saudi-Foreign marriages, check out the blog below. It is written by an American woman who is married to a Saudi.

https://taraummomar.wordpress.com/

Wish you all the best!

Hi
Me ( Indian Muslim) and my girlfriend ( philippini Muslim) wants to marry here.
We have the letter of consent ready @ her home. Can u pls tell me what to do with that letter specifically ( like I heard in filipines we need to submit in embassy and here in Riyadh too we need to attest in embassy of phillipine and Saudi both, is that true)
What is the format of letter of no objection from her employer and how we need to attest it coz she is maid working under direct kafeel.
And how to get the imam certificate from mosque ( which shows I'm a good character)
Pls help we are in hurry.

I have the same querry like you brother, if you get any solution then please share with me too. My number is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Assalam O alaikum,

My fiance is moving to Riyadh next month.My question is can I come to Saudi Arabia on a umrah visa and marry there? My father has passed away and I am divorced so I still need a wali?
Please advise .

thanks.

A Salam walikum.
Jee sister  you can come by Umarah  visa and you do NIKH and marry and the better place  when you doing  Umarah  talk with Imam e Kabah he will register  your NIKH

Or come to Riyadh b4 finishing your visa I will take you to NIKH place  and they will register your NIKH.  MY CONTACT NO. xxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Bro the lady she is pinoy  and you are Indian there is no problem  but you fallow the rules of Saudi  I mean you will bring 3 ppl abs she will bring  3 ppl along with iqama  or passport.  Here I can help you xxx you can whatsapp me . Thanks Allah Hafiz

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your phone number on the forum for your own security.

Thank you brother.

Brother, where are you from ?

Brother,

I heard that the Nikah can be registered in Saudi Arabia if we both have iqamas.  Can you pls verify and let me know ?
I will be a visitor, and my fiance will have an iqama.
Pls advise. thanks.

Jawad Subhani wrote:

A Salam walikum.
Jee sister  you can come by Umarah  visa and you do NIKH and marry and the better place  when you doing  Umarah  talk with Imam e Kabah he will register  your NIKH

The hell you talking about. She's coming on Umrah visa and cannot register the Nikah

It's  been discussed gazillion times

wa alaikum salam wa rahma

dear sister

makkah is the best place to begin a new life ... you can come here in umrah visa. and try to get your fathers death cirtificate . because (permission of father is neccesory in shareea). and in makka there are many offices in al haram itself to guide us,. they will guide you to reach your goal .. one of them will be your wali. andthey will get your nikkah done .. insha allah ..
may allah help us to live in right path, jizak allah khair
regards

wa alaikum salam warahmathullah
dear
as i know . its a dream of a muslim to get the nikkah done from the blessed places of the earth from makkah or madeena. there are many expacts andvisitors are coming to perform umrah and they are prepared for the nikkah in makkah al mukkarrama.. nikkah  can be done in makkah if the father of the bride or  anybody else who is permitted bey the brides father  is with them .. the importent thing is they need the permission from the father of the bride and the bride must be present .. and insha allah nikkah can be done in makkah al mukkarrama with the guidence of dawa centre .. may allah guide us in right path .. ameen

best regards

if you are coming in umrah visa . you cannot travel to riyadh .. be aware of the rules and regulations which is frequently updated by the government of saudi arabia

Thank you for the info, brother. I understand the nikah cannot be registered since i dont have an iqama.
Pls advise.

Thanks

Yes your write and he is misguidingat  your,  it's a long process and you can never get married on visit visa, both of you must need a valid iqama ok.

Salam dear i want to marry here in arabia to.a indian girl i have problem with walinama of her father what can I do

This question must have been answered million of times. But just one more time for my clarification, I am a valid Iqama holder, and me and my fiance and both pakistani nationals, if my fiance comes on Umrah visa can we get our registered nikah done in any way without going back to our country?
Also i heard the makkah/haram offices will help? how true it is? I want to get all things confirm before i ask him to come here for nikah.