Urgent advice/help needed

I met this moroccan  girl online and we fell in love ... she introduced me to her family  .. at beginning the father agreed and we continued  for 2 years and now the father disappoves her marriage because I am not moroccan  ......  she tried apply for passport  and found the father has blocked it ... is there anyway she can get passport  without  fathers consent and travel out of the country ... she is helpless and on standing against the father will he kicked  her out of the house

@Smuhammedowais She can get her passport online https://www.passeport.ma/. She doesnt need anyone's consent for her passport. Are you sure she is not making an excuse because the likely hood is she will listen to her father more than a man.

@Smuhammedowais I agree with Benson on this. New law thats been around for a wiles allows any female as long as they are a legal age to apply for their passport without consent of there father or legal guardian or husband in case she is married.

When I check the website  it mentions  that if the girl is under guardianship of her father she cannot apply

She says there is an app where her father keeps track of his daughters  legal documents  if he finds out he will block again

@Smuhammedowais

Under the new regulations, a Moroccan woman can apply for her passport without the consent of her father. Moroccan citizens, including women, can establish or renew their passports independently unless there is a specific court order that requires otherwise. This includes adults, minors over 12 who can apply with their ID, and children under 12 who can use their birth certificate for the application. The presence of the applicant is mandatory at the time of the request, and minors must be accompanied by their legal guardians, but the father's explicit consent is not a requirement for adult women.

You can just ask her to submit the details online or go in person and apply. I know people who recently done it only a few weeks ago and no consent is requested.

As long as the lady is a legal age and Has no Court order to prevent her. She is fine to apply

She says there is an app where her father keeps track of his daughters  legal documents  if he finds out he will block again        -@Smuhammedowais

I do not belive she is being totally honest with you. Maybe its just a excuse to avoid getting married or maybe she wants something from you, but just be careful.

@Smuhammedowais If she is 18 or over 18, she cannot be in any legal guardianship, there was a law for this but it was removed in 2004.

She is an adult and can apply for passport or any other legal document without anyone's consent. She can go to l'annexe administrative or caïdat in her place of residence. There is no app that can track any documents being submitted by your kids, not even in western countries like UK or USA, I doubt there is any in Morocco.

Please wake up brother and move on, or gather the courage and go speak with her father.

@Smuhammedowais  i wouldnt waste your efforts  i have been married twice and never would give advice to marry a moroccan

if you think about it if she defies her father then how will she be faithfull  to you

@Smuhammedowais

As a Moroccan I'm really surprised how can you believe that Moroccan father can block passport for his daughter, no body has right to block your passport as long as she is 18+ years old,