Moving from saudi to UAE final exit process

I am living in riyadh on Iqama with my family family also has dependent iqama. And kids are going to an Indian school. I am getting better offer from a UAE company and I am planning to go. Pls help with the end to end process for final exit and what all the things i should keep in mind.

For final exit visa to be issued, all you need to do is to ensure that you sell your car and pay any fines.  The rest is normal process i.e. close bank accounts, phone connections, get letters from schools for the kids etc.   

Thanks. If you can help with the detail of the process for exit visa, it will be helpful.

What details?   all you need to do is resign and tell your employer you want to go on final exit.   Issuance of the visa has nothing to do with you - your employer can issue it from their system in seconds.

Ok. Got it. Thanks.

One more question - I have a drivering license which is still valid for 2 years. If I take final exit from here and get the Emirates ID in UAE, will I be able to transfer the same Driving License of KSA to UAE one? or do I have to go through the entire process of training, classes medical, and then getting a new license?

What I understand from the internet is that I can transfer by paying some amount but no one mentioned that if I get a final exit from Saudi, my Iqama is not valid with which my license is attached.

You can't transfer any other GCC countries licenses directly to the UAE license (it works the other way round only).  Depending on the driving school there, you may get a chance to go direct to a road test.  If you fail that then you would need to do classes and everything else.   No issue with final exit as long as license is valid.

The below is from RTA website on conversion:

Customers having a licence from exception countries but their nationality is not from the listed countries

Knowledge test result

Road test result.

Basically, it means that your Saudi license is eligible for conversion IF you are a Saudi national (or your nationality is an exception nationality e.g. any western nationality that is allowed to directly convert).  If it doesn't apply to you then you need to do road test as well as theory test.  Clear?

Got it. Thanks.

One more question.

Once I resign, and it is accepted by HR, they will apply for my final exit in the system. How much time I have once the visa is issued to get out of KSA. I see 60 days mentioned online. Can I live without a job.  The reason I am asking is my kids have exams in march and my notice is 2 months. Which means if my HR accepts the resign by 15 Dec and put it into the system, and 60 days is true, then i will have to leave by 15 Feb and at the last session just before exams, changing school will be tough on kids.

Can I and my family live without a job/sponsor? If yes, what is the time period?

Or can family continue here for a month to give exam while I go to dubai and join the new company?

Any other option?

You are overthinking it.

Once final exit visa is issued, you have the stated days to leave Saudi. If you stay beyond final exit, then you are subject to fines. You can't stay here without an iqama legally.

You will get paid for notice period.

Your only option is to reach an agreement with your employer to issue final exit once your family is ready to leave.  Many employers do this.  However, you will not get your end of service benefits until you get final exit and leave.

thank you..