I wanted to know do I have travel ban

I had criminal  case In a court   final verdict was  to be deportation but they did call me  for 2-3 months later I went back India in final exit  and after 2 year I return Saudi Arabia on visit visa  then was no any travel ban I was able to enter the country  but I still don't know I have travel ban or it was due to visit visa I was able to enter. I want make sure about my ban so that I wanted to go back to Saudi Arabia I want good Opportunity there

It is a risk.  There are issues sometimes when system upgradation leads to records becoming haywire.

You were convicted in a criminal case.  You just got lucky but one day, it can go against you.  So you need to decide if you want to take the risk of something happening one day.

I don't think it is a upgradation or system record error I travel 3-4 times with any issue but  for peace of mind I want to know  is there a problem still standing I would to like my self  and clear the issue even if I will stay 1 month inside jail that was my verdict but I don't want happen something very unexpected and surprised  that going to very bad   let  can any one help me  to get Genuine.reason

I don't get why you are not understanding.  As per the legal process, you should not be allowed in.  But you were.  That simply means that something was missed.  Now whether they correct their mistake or not, no way to predict.  This means logically that you will always have a sword over your head while you are here.   If you really want to find out, then go and check with MOI and immigration.........but there is always the risk that they discover the mistake when you check and you are deported straight from there.  Your call.