Travel ban

hi i would like to inquire and hope someone can advise

on what should i do. i have a tamam loan and i already settled the due amount online. and also paid the 500 sr for the judicial cost.but it's been 4 days now and my travel ban hasn't been lifted yet and  my bank account is still on hold. any advise on what i should do?

Usually it takes 10 days for the ban to be revoked after they have checked everything , if not you will have to go to a enforcement court.

hi. i had a travel ban 3 months ago. and i've already paid the judicial fee and i didn't see the travel ban in my absher after. but i didn't receive any message that it is already lifted. any advise? because i'm due for vacation this month and i don't know whether i will be able to travel.

@Nauf11 should we call najiz?

@Nauf11 do we have to call najiz?

@itsmehi i have the same problem. altho i settled my tamam account, called tamam company customer agent and said i have to wait 10 days to be revoked. and today i called again, they said to call najiz since they gave a notice that the account is already paid. I also paid the judicial cost of 500 sar. How long do we have to wait to be lift?

accordingly once you paid for the judicial amount your travel ban will be automatically lifted even without receiving a message. you can check absher. if it's not showing it means you're good to go

I paid my judicial cost 500sar  where can i find in the absher category?

Same case on me, Tanfeeth collected the amount 1 week ago, but on my simah it is still not paid/updated, also on Tamam app, my balance is still there.

But my bank is not frozen anymore because I paid already.

Any advise on how I can clear my account and lift travel ban?

Should I do something on Najiz?

Tamam customer care not responding.

@wecandothis if you paid judicial bond and tamam, the travel ban will be automatically lifted. you can check absher website and search general report query. you can find it if you still banned or not