S pass appeal- rejected and no reason given

hello everyone will appreciate some advice for the latest S pass appeal 2023.

My S pass was rejected after waiting for 5 weeks. My employer stated that no reason was given.

Anyone able to advise what took so long for S pass to process and still be rejected at the end? I've been raised here in SG all my life , went through pri, secondary, poly and even uni at SIM. No traffic or criminal record too.

I believe if it's S pass quota or wrong Document / information I'd have been rejected sooner and be given a reason. I hope someone can give some advice to why I could possibly be rejected.

My employer has helped me with the appeal and when I checked under ‘check work pass and application status' it shows 2 parts now. The rejected one below and the new application under ‘pending'  status but it is not written as ‘appeal'. I am very worried hope to get anyone's kind advice 😢

@nihao123 Hi, as far as I am noted if there are two logs available (invalid and pending) that means your employer have appealed for you (correct me if im wrong)

would like to ask in your case, as of today how long have the pending status have passed?

In my case, I also have two logs available (invalid and pending). MOM rejected my Spass due to accrediation checks and my Company has provided the checks and appealed for me on Sept 25, 2023, the status still pending as of today.

@Hwiyoungarf

ohyes we are the same, one that is 'invalid' and another 'pending' . Mine was rejected yesterday and appealed yesterday too. It's great that MOM gave you a reason because mind didnt 😢 i hear that it can take anytime between 2 weeks and 2 months. I wish the both of us goodluck. Please update me if you do get through 🥹

@nihao123 5 weeks are within the normal range of processing - and MoM does not usually give a rejection reason. But the employer can contact them to find out more, and this is very advisable before an appeal, as it gives them a chance to address (i.e. remove) that reason - you have no chance fo approval if the cause of rejection is still the same!

@beppi

my employer mentioned that they've checked and MOM doesnt want to provide the reason. Is this normal or will MOM definitely provide a reason to employers? thank you 🙏🏻