Travel ban on a court case

Hi

I have a court case against me but when i check my iqama on absher, there is nothing show about travel ban on my iqama.

Can i go final exit in this situation because may be when i go airport they don't allow to go exit. Please anyone have solution about this reply me.

@Irshad Ul Haq Saleem as Salam o alikum bhai contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ban is only applied after judgement by execution court.

@XTang i need some information need your help

In March 2023 i sell USDt cryptocurrency to a person on kucoin application he sended money from someone else account that time i was new and dnt have any idea about that i visited my branch and give them all the Proof they Open my account and again freeze now they forward that case to police and police put a travel ban on me. I have all the proof of that USDt selling order from kucoin so need some help in it and am also scared

I suggest you get a lawyer and secondly, forget about crypto in Saudi. On the second point, I have repeatedly told people about issues related to bank account blocking as well as what you are dealing with.

@XTang this is a issue for the payment of 1386.72 sar . Like in March someone place a order on my ad and he transfer the payment from someone else account.  I have all the proof of that application regarding that order . I was trying to give all the Proof to bank but now they forward that case to police and police put Travel ban on me. I went to police station they the issue is scam report against you and why you received this payment i explain them all they said translate all the Proofs English to Arabic and bring the bank statement of  Those 9 to 10 days only  now account is Freezed and am unable to get the statement also the issue is i can't afford the lawyer am just a house driver

Then provide all the translated proofs to the police.

Sir xtang is there any way to Contact with you please ??. Because i have few things to Share and wana Know about that so if i can contact i'll be really great full to you

You can ask here or in private message.

@XTang ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Please write only in english on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi  XTang, I arrive in the KSA in June on my company visa my company made my iqama and work permit for 6 months.

As of now almonst after 3 months I dont have any contract with in Gosi or Qiwa and also in Gosi wage statement there is nothing. I think they are some how not linked with my iqama as they don't appear in Gosi, Mudas or Qiwa. I want to get a new job offer and after reading online if I don't have active contract or no salary for last 3 months in wage protection system I can transfer with emoloyer approval. Please confirm that and if thats the case then can they file case against me after I transfer as they have paid the salary its just mot showing in GOsi WPS.

They actually paid the salary.  So what you are trying to do qualifies as "under false pretense".