Advice for PR application

Hi all

im planning to apply for pr

im currently under ltvp and my husband is singaporean, im currently pregnant also.

we are married(4months)

my salary is around 3.5k

and my husband salary is around 2.8k

is it much better for us to wait to our baby to give birth first or its better for us to apply now while waiting for me to give birth.

last2018 i tried to apply for pr under my spass but it has been rejected (that time im not married yet), letter says need more contribution to society etc.. 😅

so now is my 2nd try and my husband want to sponsor my application.

Ive been working here for 7yrs

hopefully can give me some advice

thanks in advance

It seems you are a good PR candidate. But to maximize your chances, you should apply together with your child after it is born.

What Beppi says. Especially if your baby is a boy it will increase your chances. 1f60a.svg

me and my singaporean applied a PR. but now he recently change job.

do we need to inform ICA since it's sponsored by a singaporean husband? does it affect our application? 

awaiting for your advice :)

thanks in advace

Yes, you can drop a mail to them with the offer letter details including his position and salary as it may help in outcome. Good luck

High chance given your husband in Singaporean and you're expecting. Income might be a bottle neck though. For integration with Singapore, maybe some volunteering may help? I wrote a personal cover letter for mine to showcase this

My application took 9 months and I got it in my first try. Proving integration is the most important thing.

@fromhktosg Hello, Just wanted to ask, how did you attached a cover letter for online application? Thank you!