Spass Appealing

Hello. Just wondering, are we able to check the status of the appeal spass from the work pass status check?,mine still shows invalid. Was been rejected last week Tuesday.

Yes.

@beppi I tried but still invalid. My pass rejected last week Tuesday. Talk to my HR yesterday and she said that they alr submit the appeal. Kinda worried..

An ongoing appeal is shown as "pending", in addition to the rejected pass as "invalid".

If the appeal is also rejected, you again see only "invalid".

@Daryel Daryel same cases daryel, if you keep checking it and it has been pending for days, means higher chances it will be rejected. Just give 3 days, you will see the answer

@roserosland ouh I see. I'm not sure. Last week Tues checked it was invalid. Told HR I. The wed and ask them today, according to them. They alr appeal but not sure when was it. It might be this week or last week. But just now I check again, it still invalid. Or or is it take time for the status to change back to pending due to maybe mom haven't check my appeal yet?

@Daryel Daryel speaking from my friend's experience, spass appeal can took til 2weeks, but fortunately for her its approved but other's rejected

@roserosland ouh I see. That's good. Hopefully mine too

@beppi Hi last January 29 I checked my spass status it is invalid then Feb 5 I checked it and it was pending , As I read here some see 1 invalid and 1 pending why mine I just saw pending what that's mean ?

My spass status was changed from invalid to pending last Tues. I guess ,it's on process.

@jaimiealarcon same. Mine too, maybe still in pro

@jaimiealarcon It probably means the employer appealed against the rejection. Ask them!

@Daryel Daryel did your appeal approve or reject can you update it?

@Ral Lian Suak hi hi. Still pending

@Daryel Daryel what is the reason for rejection did your company update you?

@Ral Lian Suak nope. Not sure what is the reason, asked HR but seems not giving any info. I think because of my company side that mine is not appro

@Daryel Daryel I think we are the same issue, last  feb 17 company appeal for me, they said that MOM requested for some documents to the company l, so this is 4 weeks I am waiting and till today it was pending

@Ral Lian Suak i see.. I'm not sure also. Huhuhu, taking so long😭😭😭

@Ral Lian Suak hey. My spass got approved.

hi @Daryel Daryel, how long did the appeal processed for yours? Cause mine's been appealed too. thanks

@its_me_anne total of 8 weeks

@Daryel Daryel thanks for the reply.. mines on its 3rd week this Tuesday. Fingers cross.. Anyway cheers!

I see.. yeah, hopefully hahha.. all the best!!