Spass Application

Hello. I just want to ask. I've been staying in Singapore since 2013 and I have my own registered FIN number. Currently, I'm waiting for my company to make an appeal of my first time SPASS application as it got rejected after waiting for 3 weeks. I've met the criteria of spass such as quota, salary, experience and qualifications. Im a fresh graduates holding a diploma in hotel management from one of the private school in Sg. I'm an Indonesian btw. I've check with the spass SAT website and it shows that I'm eligible for SPASS. How long it will take for the appeal and what is the chances of the appeal? Why my SPASS was rejected. Was it bcs I'm a first timer applying for Spass? Thank you

@Daryel Daryel The SAT only gives a very rough first estimate of your approval chances - and there are many criteria it cannot assess. That your application was rejected shows that, in the end, you are not eligible.

An appeal only has a chance if the rejection reason was removed by the additionally submitted information. Appeal just for appeal's sake will be rejected again!

@beppi

Well noted and thank you for the advice. Will just see if it got approved or not ya. Hopefully 😔🙏

@Daryel Daryel appreciate it if you can update me on your s-pass appeal, and if you ended up receiving a reason why your s-pass application was rejected the first time! i also have the same background as you and my employer plans to apply for my s-pass end of this month, really worried that mine will get rejected as well.

thanks in advance!