Need to know if the employer is accredited

I was interview last week and got the offer letter and employment contract few days back. Employer has not asked for any money transfer .I have a job offer from a company called SHAY solutions in Albany Auckland. Can you please tell me if SHAY Solution is an accredited employer ? Can you please tell me if SHAY Solution is an accredited employer ?

Dear,

Ask them provide visa and other related information to provide.

Then after once you check and confirm, before that don't believe is better for safer side.

Regards

Dear,
Ask them provide visa and other related information to provide.
Then after once you check and confirm, before that don't believe is better for safer side.
Regards
-@mhsudarshan29

Companies do not provide the visa, if they did they are usually not legitimate (and the visa is usually not real).

I was interview last week and got the offer letter and employment contract few days back. Employer has not asked for any money transfer .I have a job offer from a company called SHAY solutions in Albany Auckland. Can you please tell me if SHAY Solution is an accredited employer ? Can you please tell me if SHAY Solution is an accredited employer ?
-@Rohaan Sharma

There is no online list.

If the person you are speaking to is legitimate (and the company you listed does appear to be legitimate) then you should receive an email from Immigration New Zealand with a link to apply for the visa. That is how the new system works.

@mhsudarshan29

Thanks . That's helpful 👍🏻

Thank you Aaron