Insights or advise regarding on the "iNVALID" application of my pass

Hello guys, I am a newbie guy here. I just want to ask some insights or advise regarding on the "iNVALID" application of my pass. Actually, my employer in SG has applied my working pass to MOM, however upon checking on the MOM website, it came to be "INVALID", Talked to your employer or agent". Subsequently, I let my HR know what I found and said that MOM never mentioned the reason/s why MOM invalidated their work pass application. Then my HR mentioned that they will trying to arrange a meeting with the MOM to know the reason/s and they will see if they can appeal. is this normal system in MOM online wherein they dont mentioning the reasons of invalidation or rejection of application?

Hello bescano7,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Thank you for asking your questions here.

Please note that I have created a new thread for more visibility on the Singapore forum.

This should help you gather information quickly.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@bescano7 Please take some time to read existing discussions on this forum about the topic - it has been addressed many times!

I'm new to the group but as someone who is also trying to get the pass I've read a lot about this topic in most SG related forums. And yes, it's normal they won't say the reason for rejecting your application. Some suggested applying in the FNB line because it's easier and that works most of the time.

@Faye Duong hi faye, how is your progress? Btw, may i ask if you are Malaysian Chinese?

@bescano7 hi!

i was in the same situation with you. So my first application was rejected with the same explanation as you got. My application was categorised to Spass and rejected.

my employer didn't really let me know what was the cause, but they said they'll reapply and put the total of my salary (because previously we only put the basic salary).

so they re-applied for me, it takes about 14 working days until it's approved. Now I got EP not Spass.

what can i assume is, your offered position does not align with your salary (probably it's too low for your offered position). Well, It seems that's what happening on my case.

hope it helps

@roserosland I haven't continued applying as I've been busy with work and personal business. I'll probably try again end of this year.