Ep application requiring verification from vetting agencies - Oct 2022

Hi, all,

I'm wondering how long your ep application takes in recent months for those requiring verification from outsourced vetting agencies? Mine has taken two and a half months since the end of Sept. and it is still pending. Timeline as follows:

Industry: marine insurance / claims handler

Nationality: China

Salary: 8k

Application date: Sept. 27

Rejection date: middle of October (HR advised me that some error was found on one of the documents and have revised & submitted for appeal, but didn't reveal the exact reason though asked)

Appeal date: it remained invalid on mom website till Oct. 27, then turned to be pending

Vetting agencies: HR informed in the middle of Nov. that my ep application needs to be verified by vetting agencies. It therefore needs another month, say till the middle of Dec. Then today I was advised by HR that the vetting process is still undergoing and another two weeks may be required. That will be at the end of Dec.

As you can see, my application takes extremely long time. It's really worrying. I wonder whether any folks here encounter similar situation for ep application like me, or can any experienced fellow notice anything particular in my application which attributes to this time-consuming progress?

Thanks for the advice in adance.

@Vivianzhangxy According to your message,your application took just over two weeks (until the first rejection), which is very quick. And the appeal took from end of October until now (i.e. 5 weeks) so far, which is also well within the usual.

EP application currently take 4 - 8 weeks on average, but special cases can differ from this: Especially any vetting stage can delay things considerably - and the time needed by external agencies and your country's authorities, schools or employers is outside of MoM's control.

@beppi Thanks for the swift response! I saw many folks whose ep were approved in several days, so mine taking so long worries me. Seems have to wait for some more time patiently.