Job offer-1650 OMR

Hi Dears,

I need your help. I have an offer of 1650 OMR (Basic other allowance) plus company accommodation, Medical Insurance, life insurance for myself, Transport 143 OMR monthly once license obtained, E&W (45 OMR), Telephone (15 OMR), Family status visa, Family To & fro ticket once in a year and bonus if company makes profit.

I am a Supply chain professional having 14 year of experience in MNC.  I have to handle team of 20-25.  I am B com graduate with MBA (Marketing) and holding diploma in Supply chain Management and EXIM.

Now, I am really not sure about the offer is good or not. I need a help to take the decision. still formal offer not signed.

Thank you.

you can ping me on *** for any queries. Since accommodation is exempted from the pay its a good salary. Depending on the city u can save some extra money. Any other doubts feel free to contact me, I am harsha

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Transport 145 OMR is enough

house rent is free as u said

E&W 30 - 40 OMR

Mobile and Internet - 45 OMR

Expenses for food etc - 300 OMR for decent food

Thank you so much Harsha.

will talk to you

Oman is a very good country to stay with family.. also what salary you have mentioned is very good.. please go ahead once ur clear with Company policies…

i have stayed 10 yrs in Oman, due to COVID 19 pandemic company removed.. otherwise I would have stayed another 10yrs peacefully..

regards

Swamy Shivaiah