Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

International Relations

All the propaganda about Iran against a simple video.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RIQXOIqlJo0


How stupid hate is, and how stupid people are who believe US government  propaganda.

The war is just one more oil war, but with some really smooth propaganda.

WMD, anyone?

USA (DW):


How tech billionaires threaten democracy


Tech billionaires control essential digital platforms, critical infrastructure and vast amounts of data used by billions of people. Is their influence over politics growing too fast for governments to keep pace with?


I found this short video quite informative (and delivers the info quickly).   I am thinking about how Musk (for example) could be reined in the way the US previously nobbled Rockefeller and Standard Oil.  I cannot see Musk's empire being broken up just yet but I can see others like Google being broken up relatively soon.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/c65y7nl29k0et


5 men arrested on terror offences, but they were (if the story is to be believed) trying to attack a USAF base that is used to bomb Iran. Of course, bombing civilians with a B52 is war, but trying to bomb a B52 in order to stop it being used to kill civilians, is terrorism.

What a silly world we live in.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aFX3bv99n … dHJlZXQ%3D


I though readers might like to see some despot Iranian extremists forcing women to wear black letterbox cloths and smacking them in the teeth if they refuse.


Of course, the propaganda and reality aren't the same, and the food looks delicious. Some Iranians shared their bread with me when I met them in Jakarta - amazing food, and amazing generosity from amazing people - sorry, extremist nutters.

The five terrible terrorists who, we were informed, were planning to do very naughty things, have been released.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c6e9elmpvglno

That means there no no explosives, weapons, or anything else.


Wat is that smell coming out of the news outlets, Trump, and the propaganda machine? Ah, it's the same stink you get up your nose when standing next to a bull with a stomach ache.

Further reading