Single Permit Processing time in 2021

Apparently the Flanders work permit processing department is not on holiday at the end of the year.

aggpunit wrote:
ibraham2121 wrote:
aggpunit wrote:

4th Nov is very recent. I applied on 23rd August and got Work permit on 29th Oct. Still my Single permit is awaited.

when is your starting date for job?

Once, when I arrive there.

Region: Flanders
Filed: 23rd August
Work permit: 29th Oct
Annex46: 30th Nov

Yeah Shin wrote:

Someone says that until 9th September was done and someone says 31st August.
I think the processing time differs from staff to staff.

Btw I applied on 1st September from Japan.
Hope I could recive some replies this week.

Some people are asking me for the detailed. Some upadate here.

Application: 1st September (received "Single Permit - Privacy Notice" mail)
Work permit: 9th November (informed by my employer)
Annex 46: not yet

This is my first time and I applied from home country.

Hi everyone; does anyone know if the Flemish government stopped approving No. 46 because of the pandemic image?  I haven't seen anyone update it recently.  I applied on September 21, but there is no news now?

ly666 wrote:

Hi everyone; does anyone know if the Flemish government stopped approving No. 46 because of the pandemic image?  I haven't seen anyone update it recently.  I applied on September 21, but there is no news now?

Hey. They are still operating.
1st step is Work permit approval, not annex 46. If your employer applied on Sept 21, you could expect a response after 2/2.4 months from Flanders and then, 3-5 weeks for Annex 46.
So, hopefully, you will hear a response this week for WP!

Thank you

z666666 wrote:
ly666 wrote:

Hey. They are still operating.
1st step is Work permit approval, not annex 46. If your employer applied on Sept 21, you could expect a response after 2/2.4 months from Flanders and then, 3-5 weeks for Annex 46.
So, hopefully, you will hear a response this week for WP!

Thank you

I applied 26th agust
Work permit 3re November approvel
Annex still waiting
Flander region

Any update please let me know .

I sent them an email and i got this reply

Hello,

The legal deadline for obtaining a single permit is 120 days.

The Immigration Office has never stopped issuing a single permit because of the covid.

Yours truly

My application was applied on 24th September

Work permit:  still waiting
Annex:  still waiting
Flanders region

vikranttiwari25 wrote:

Flanders region

Based on feedback that I had from my process is it possible that you receive your Work Permit by the end of today or tomorrow.

Please let us know once you get it, my timeline is quite close yours.

My application was submitted on 20th Sept.  still waiting for some reply

Zubileu wrote:
vikranttiwari25 wrote:

Flanders region

Based on feedback that I had from my process is it possible that you receive your Work Permit by the end of today or tomorrow.

Maltesh Joshi  :  My application was submitted on 20th Sept.  Still waiting for some reply

Maltesh Joshi wrote:
Zubileu wrote:
vikranttiwari25 wrote:

Flanders region

Maltesh Joshi  :  My application was submitted on 20th Sept.  Still waiting for some reply

I hope, we get some news by this week.

guys my application was on 9th Sept and still no news.

nishharora wrote:

Oh!! Then its late than I was suspecting, have you checked with your employer to get an update from authorities?

vikranttiwari25 wrote:
nishharora wrote:

Oh!! Then its late than I was suspecting, have you checked with your employer to get an update from authorities?

Yea, I was 6th sept, and I received mine , so you should really ask employer.

Congrats!

vikranttiwari25 wrote:
nishharora wrote:

No, I just checked with my employer and I haven't got my approval yet. They keep checking with the authorities. :(

Has anyone received good news today?  Looking forward to sharing the time track

my timeline is:

Application : 25th of October
Work permit : waiting
Single permit : waiting

Its so boring to wait. Last year i have applied for internship in brussels and my single permit was ready in 5 weeks. It was in brussels region. But now it takes too long and my contract will start on 4th of january :(((

ibraham2121 wrote:

my timeline is:

Its so boring to wait. Last year i have applied for internship in brussels and my single permit was ready in 5 weeks. It was in brussels region. But now it takes too long and my contract will start on 4th of january :(((

Which region did you applied for this time? Brussels?

have you got your Single Permit????

mine have applied on 16 sept but not yet received.

Vikas872007 wrote:

Which regional authority did you apply to?

Hi people,

1700 told me that they are handling cases from 20 Sep and all the files will be treated chronologically based on the principle of first in first out...

Here is mine:
application submitted: 30 Sep
WP: waiting
RP: waiting

Thanks for sharing your update. I felt that I am not alone any more. Good luck to all!

bc2910 wrote:
Vikas872007 wrote:

Which regional authority did you apply to?

Flanders

bc2910 wrote:
ibraham2121 wrote:

my timeline is:

Which region did you applied for this time? Brussels?

Flanders

Antwerp Flanders

pjpp wrote:

Hi people,

1700 told me that they are handling cases from 20 Sep and all the files will be treated chronologically based on the principle of first in first out...

Here is mine:

Thanks for sharing your update. I felt that I am not alone any more. Good luck to all!

I guess this is not correct information because I know people who applied after me got the approval and also in the past the timeline differa from person to person and application to application.  So definitely first in first out chronology doesn't work here.
Mine application was on 9th sept and still no WP approval.

nishharora wrote:
pjpp wrote:

Hi people,

Here is mine:

I guess this is not correct information because I know people who applied after me got the approval and also in the past the timeline differa from person to person and application to application.  So definitely first in first out chronology doesn't work here.

We were under the impression it was done chronologically, and did witness that in our cases.
They do also handle case by case too, so maybe share this insight and ask the employer to check with the authorities why is yours still pending. Also try calling Flanders, 1700 from Belgium or from abroad, which is another number on their website.

z666666 wrote:
nishharora wrote:
pjpp wrote:

Hi people,

Here is mine:

We were under the impression it was done chronologically, and did witness that in our cases.
They do also handle case by case too, so maybe share this insight and ask the employer to check with the authorities why is yours still pending. Also try calling Flanders, 1700 from Belgium or from abroad, which is another number on their website.

My employer says its normal that timeline differs case to case and mine is no exception,  though they keep chasing the authorities.And I also tried their helpdesk number but it kept me waiting on the IVR for very long. So in vain I have dropped them a mail yesterday to which an automatic reply has come and they say they will respond within 4 working days.

I got the mail from my HR.  is this means the work permit is approved  ? 

We've received a first confirmation (out of 2 we need) with regard to your VISA.

The Department for economic migration has issued positive advice and transferred the request to the Immigration office.
We are now waiting for the approval of the Immigration office regarding your single permit.

As soon as we receive a positive response, the permit can be issued.

Maltesh Joshi wrote:

We've received a first confirmation (out of 2 we need) with regard to your VISA.

The Department for economic migration has issued positive advice and transferred the request to the Immigration office.
We are now waiting for the approval of the Immigration office regarding your single permit.

This seems to be very good news... When did you start your process?

Zubileu wrote:
Maltesh Joshi wrote:

Is this confirmed that the work permit is approved.. ?  this mail is not clearly says this.

when you have submitted your application

Maltesh Joshi wrote:
Zubileu wrote:
Maltesh Joshi wrote:

Is this confirmed that the work permit is approved.. ?  this mail is not clearly says this.

YES! so basically you got the work permit (work authorization), now the immigration step will give you annex 46/complete single permit/residence approval.
And then, you can apply for visa. Waiting time 3-5 weeks.

z666666 wrote:
Maltesh Joshi wrote:
Zubileu wrote:

YES! so basically you got the work permit (work authorization), now the immigration step will give you annex 46/complete single permit/residence approval.
And then, you can apply for visa. Waiting time 3-5 weeks.

Thanks for clarify this.

Step 1 : Application submitted - 20th Sept
Step 2 : Work Permit Approval - 2nd Dec (informed my employer)
Step 3 : Resident Permit - Waiting
Step 4 : Single Permit - Waiting
Step 5 : Annexe 46  -  Waiting

Vikas872007 wrote:

when you have submitted your application

Step 1 : Application submitted - 20th Sept
Step 2 : Work Permit Approval - 2nd Dec (informed my employer)
Step 3 : Resident Permit - Waiting
Step 4 : Single Permit - Waiting
Step 5 : Annexe 46  -  Waiting

Step 3, 4 ,5 are the same step. Just different names for the same thing. pls edit your post so people don't get confused.

Closed