Single Permit Processing time in 2021

[Post under review]

Update -

Work Permit Approved : 2nd March 2022.
Waiting for SP & Annex 46

Hello I'm Dannu and I would like to know your opinion about my situation. (I'm from Argentina)

On May 21st I signed contract with a company close to Brussels. They took they time to gather the papers (I've sent mine within a month due to Argentinean bureaucracy). I've received the Privacy Notice that my data will be processed on 2021-09-1 (4 months later). I think they are using an agent due to HR emails.

On DECEMBER 20th they informed me that the authorities denied the request (can't say when because they don't write to me quite often, I did knew that because I've asked for updates after a silent month) but, at that moment, December they were already submitted and appeal to fight my case.

We are on March 7th, there aren't news already, they are still waiting for authorities and there are other companies from other places trying to hire me but I have the contract with Belgium signed almost 10 months ago with no news.

My question is, how are the chances that this time they will say yes? Can I sign up with another company having 2 contracts at the same time and then decide? I have nothing of hope that Belgium will say yes and lose other opportunities.

Thank you!

Hi
My update:
Flanders region
submitted 15 Nov 2021
WP 2nd Feb 2022
Annex 46 7 Mar 2022

I am trying to pay handling fees for VISA

what I have is following details

· Proof of payment the handling fees (209 EUR - see below) (i.e. a statement of account or a postmarked bank transfer) for all adult applications – this handling fee does not apply to minors. These are the payment instructions

IBAN : BE57 6792 0060 9235
BIC : PCHQBEBB
Bank: BPOST SA, Centrum Monnaie (no number), 1000 Brussels
Amount: 209 EUR
Payment reference:     [LAST NAME] [First Name] [nationality] [date of birth ddmmyyyy]

But while setting beneficiary details in my bank account. Banks also need some more information such as beneficiary name, bank account number, Beneficiary contact number, SWIFT code etc.
Please provide these details so that I can complete the payment?

can someone let me know what this other details in our Belgium case for this account.

or is their any better way to do this payment with information we have?

Just collated all dates given by users in the forum
Here is the average time (days) for receiving the WP authorization for Flanders region.
Aug    65.18
Sep    70.83
Oct    54.50
Nov    76.25
Dec    88.00

Anyone who has recently applied in 2022 ?

hemants wrote:

I am trying to pay handling fees for VISA

what I have is following details

· Proof of payment the handling fees (209 EUR - see below) (i.e. a statement of account or a postmarked bank transfer) for all adult applications – this handling fee does not apply to minors. These are the payment instructions

IBAN : BE57 6792 0060 9235
BIC : PCHQBEBB
Bank: BPOST SA, Centrum Monnaie (no number), 1000 Brussels
Amount: 209 EUR
Payment reference:     [LAST NAME] [First Name] [nationality] [date of birth ddmmyyyy]

But while setting beneficiary details in my bank account. Banks also need some more information such as beneficiary name, bank account number, Beneficiary contact number, SWIFT code etc.
Please provide these details so that I can complete the payment?

can someone let me know what this other details in our Belgium case for this account.

or is their any better way to do this payment with information we have?

###################
BIC is nothing but SWIFT CODE

Account number (IBAN) : BE57 6792 0060 9235

pvo008 wrote:

Just collated all dates given by users in the forum
Here is the average time (days) for receiving the WP authorization for Flanders region.
Aug    65.18
Sep    70.83
Oct    54.50
Nov    76.25
Dec    88.00

Anyone who has recently applied in 2022 ?

Good work! There is a specific forum for 2022, you can see there I guess
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 10#5371884

Hi, I am applying for my Visa D only for myself. Already have Annex 46. Does anyone know if they send the file to Belgium again for verification? Or if it is issued immediately ? Thanks

@naveenhariprasad I have the same status , after work permit was accepted i can start my work but how can I follow my residence permit ? also after I resigned my current company should I do the something ? Just I sent my resign paper to new employer ?

Could you please inform me?
@naveenhariprasad I have the same status , after work permit was accepted i can start my work but how can I follow my residence permit ? also after I resigned my current company should I do the something ? Just I sent my resign paper to new employer ?

Could you please inform me?
- @Tugce Varol
Hi Tugce, after I got my work permit I contacted commune and received Annex 49. However my new company did not accept this since Annex49 is not definitive. So I didn't want to take any risk and did not resign until I received Annex 46. I would suggest to get confirmation from your new company before resigning. For resignation procedures, I followed my (previous) company's procedures - agreed on notice period with my manager, got his official confirmation (mail/letter).
Good luck!
@Indian.expat8860

Hello, I know this is an old post but I'm hoping you can reply- what is the 'economy' did you mean another word? Economy means like a budget (in terms of government) I'm confused and want to tell my agent to speed things up (they are useless and didn't respond to my email just asking what documents I need to submit, delaying my application by a month so I don't trust them to know what to do or do it) I am going to be homeless soon and getting very stressed.
Dear,

How long it is taking for final approval of Single permit in Flanders region?
Hi All,

My timeline is as below-

Region - Flanders
Application date - 11th Apr 22
WP received- 28th Apr 22
RP - still Waiting

Can anyone please confirm if you have same timeline..

@Cakir2020 Hey, what response did you get in regards to your question?

What happened to the ‘single permit processing time 2022' page? Am i the only one that says ‘page not found'?

@Jenna24 me too. Page not found.

@Jenna24 for some reasons its gone due to spam, I opened another thread again :(

Hello everyone,

Please note that I am closing this thread. Proceed to the 2022 thread if you need help.

All the best,

Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed