EP/S-pass and SAT eligibility . SAT shows S-pass . Applied for EP

Dear All,

Currently i am working on Dependent pass ( LOC Visa) . 

With my current salary ,experience and qualification as per MOM SAT eligibility it shows S-Pass .

However company has applied EP application with same salary as there do not have s-pass quota .

Is there any chances to get EP ..? As per SAT it shows S-pass eligibility with my current salary .

Did any one recently got approved EP without SAT eligibility .?

How long it takes to get approval/rejected for this case ..? 

Please help to answer .

Thanks in advance .

without minimum salary eligibility, system will never allow to submit EP application. This is my understanding. I don't know how your company submit EP application in the system, without minimum salary eligibility. Looks it is strange.

They have applied EP with less salary .
System allowed them to apply .I have checked the status also online it shows pending .
To apply Ep minimum eligibility is only 4500 .
Where as in SAT for my salary, qualification and experience  it shows S-Pass .

Is there any chances of getting approval ? It was applied on 30-April-2021.
If it get rejected by when we will be knowing the status .
Did any one get this case before ?

Dear Hari,

Check in SAT's based on that u need to apply, if you had applied wrongly i mean salary less for EP, then it will rejected.

Regards,

Arjun

By the looks of it, if the salary is below the EP threshold, it will be eventually rejected. MOM takes 8 weeks odd as listed for an outcome, but per a recent check on this forum, the average time is 5.2 weeks.

Thanks Arjun ,

Actually my company they do not have S-Pass quota . So with same salary they have applied EP pass application . And also system allowed to them to apply as EP as eligibility of EP is 4500 Sgd .
When I have checked in SAT my eligibility is only S-Pass with current salary .I have informed before applying still they have applied .

By when we will get rejected status . As I got opportunity  from company B where they are ready to apply EP with SAT eligibility salary .
But current company they are not withdrawing/cancelling my Ep application. They are asking me to wait till it get approval or rejected status .
Normally how long it take to update the status . As application is applied on 30-April-2021

Please help
Thanks in advance .

Hi,

No Issues I think if they have applied on 30Apr'2021 then it should get rejected due to non-eligibility within 3weeks, please wait within next week application will be rejected. Once rejected ask your new employer to apply the same.

Regards,

Arjun

Thanks everyone
I will post the outcome once i receive any update from MOM .

Hari2080 wrote:

Thanks everyone

Please post your outcome later, So it would be helpful for other

Hari2080 wrote:

Thanks everyone

Good luck mate and yes keep us posted.

Hi,
I am following this discussion. Did you get any update on your application?