Job transfer after final exit without leaving the kingdom

I was transferred old company to my current company and here my contract finished now i can change other company
I was transferred old company to my current company and here my contract finished now i can change other company
- @Sri Ayyar

Yes, but you need their permission.

@Tanvir848 please can we talk on whatsapp.. same case here.. 05***

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Tanvir848 can you got transfer without leaving the kingdom

Hi,
We 28 person reached kingdom on 5 June 22,but our company is not good ,no work no food, and on 28 June 22 our sponsor issue final exit,
Now what can we do?
I and some friend find new company but how we transfer without sponsor permission?
Hello i have same issue my iqama will expire on 5/7 /22 my new employer is processing the transfer but my current employer wants to issue me exit visa before my iqama expire what will i do any help plss

@knight justin sambajon can you please elaborate more how you achieve it and what is required to do in this case when you have issued with final exit visa

@Makkadom hi is this solve i want to know how

Hello everyone i have same issue can someone help me please i have final exit and my current eployer rejected the transfer request please help
Hello everyone i have same issue can someone help me please i have final exit and my current eployer rejected the transfer request please help
- @Bennie0825

No one can do anything. Only your current employer can undone that final exit.
Otherwise, there is no chance.
Without cancellation of that final exit you can't get the transfer.
You want to waste your money?
Go ahead.
Hello everyone can someone update what happened i have same case now i have final exit but new company wants to take me
Hello everyone can someone update what happened i have same case now i have final exit but new company wants to take me
- @Bennie0825

Already told you.
Ask your old employer to cancel the final exit.
There is no other way to get the transfer.
Or get the visa from the new employer.

@Tanvir848 salam I have same issue my current employer issued to me final exit visa and i have case in court.before i tried to make the transfer through Qiwa but message received not possible its only possible once your old employer accept the request , and sure the old employer he is not accepting the request.now scenerio is my iqama expired so is it possible to get the transfer please advise thanks

@knight justin sambajon how its possible as in my case when i raised the request to transfer  came message need acceptance from employer so how you transfer please guide me thanks

@knight justin sambajon how its possible as in my case when i raised the request to transfer  came message need acceptance from employer so how you transfer please guide me thanks

- @engafzaal

You can't get the transfer.
It has to be cancelled first.
Wait for the case verdict.

- @engafzaal

You can't get the transfer.
It has to be cancelled first.
Wait for the case verdict.

- @Arsal7

as the case will take time moreover my iqama is expired now so its not possible as many people saying now is possible please advise thanks

Kindly post your updates here i have same issue
Kindly post your updates here i have same issue
- @Bennie0825

Told you many times.
That final exit has to be cancelled.
Otherwise, you can't get the transfer.
In my view to get a proper councilation when u want have a new job is to fast finish the contract period of two years renew your contract apply for a vacation come back and work for the company at least three months then look for a job after getting an offer letter inform your company about it give them the copy of the offer letter which will be used in the process of the cuncilation process which takes one month there u won't pay any amount ,𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 :𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐋 𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐘 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄
Dear all,
In my case my current employer proceeded for final exit & I have offer from new employer but not requested in Qiwa.

What will happen when current employer made final exit for me can new employer send request in Qiwa as my aqama expiry still have 20 days ???

Please be advised
Dear all,
In my case my current employer proceeded for final exit & I have offer from new employer but not requested in Qiwa.

What will happen when current employer made final exit for me can new employer send request in Qiwa as my aqama expiry still have 20 days ???

Please be advised
- @artiinfrarahil

You can't transfer.
That final exit needs to be cancelled first.
And only your current employer can cancel it.

@knight justin sambajon I need your WhatsApp number please

Any update, I heard that jawazat can help to cancel final exit visa but I cant get the right process.

@knight justin sambajon good evening Sir. I think you are Filipino. ***Salamat po.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Wrong language

Hi RamPears,

Please write in english on the forum.

You can send a private message to the member if you wish to discuss in another language.

Regards,

Bhavna

I have a similar issue, I resigned now from my company, and I'm with my company for almost 6 months only. There is a new company that wants me that's why I resigned and I asked my new employer if I can transfer directly with them but because I have an exit visa they told me that I cannot transfer directly, I need to go back to my country first then they will issue a new visa for me to come back. If my current company is in red nitaqat I don't need to go back and can get a transfer directly without the consent of the current employer but the problem is not. Only a company under red nitaqat can transfer without the current employer's approval.  And when your current employer issued an exit visa they will not cancel it even if you begged them. So better go back to your country and come with a new visa under the new company.

@Tanvir848

pleas i need more informe how to cancel the exit visa

@Katekat beg your current company to cancel the exit visa and approve the Transfer request, that is the only way you can transfer. I had the same situation with you last year, 4 days before my Iqama expired, I ask my Old company politely to cancel my exit visa and they did. While my Iqama is expired thats the time I ask my new employer to request in Qiwa, thats it Alatol I was fully transferred to New company.

Goodluck.

@knight justin sambajon I will do the same bro

@Najam Sahto if your contract is finished you can go to ministry of labor and ask for a transfer letter. The ministry of labor will send a letter to the court. The court will study your request. Then the court will give you a release letter without the approval of your old employer.

@knight justin sambajon were you able to get your end of service benefits when your new employer cancelled the exit visa? Thanks

Oh really?based on my experience. I am one of those employee that my employer reject the request from qiwa and give me final exit visa. But where am i now????? I am here now working to my new employer and cancelled already the exit visa. Please do research more before you make a statement here without any knowledge that have been proven
-@knight justin sambajon

Sir were you able to get your end of service benefits when your current employer cancelled your exit visa? Tia

@knight justin sambajon  hi bro, how can i contact with on whatsup or call plz, i need some information regarding iqama transfer. Thanks

@naqashacca how to trnsfer after final exit brother can u explain plz

@knight justin sambajon what is the process for that?

@Arsal7 hi dear... so as of now to confirm, NO ONE CAN CANCEL final exit unless the old company will do it??

no chance to be transferred, better HUROOB sa? 1f604.svg

@Tanvir848 me too. I file a case on mol against old company. New company wanted to hire me ASAP. They are requesting a transfer letter to labor and the labor will forward it to the court. My reason: End of Contract!

@knight justin sambajon I have the same situation with you bro. Can you please give me the details and steps you did so that I can relay that on my new employer? My mobile number is *** Whatsapp too. It will be a great help to me. Thanks in advance bro. I am Pinoy.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you

@Abbosxonolimov you can directly go to jawazat with new employer without the intervention of your old kafeel.

@cad draftsman same condition now same me November 2022