QIWA request rejected by the current employer

Dear Friends,

I have accepted the QIWA transfer request, and the current employer has rejected the request. 
My questions are :
1.   What is the next step ?   Does the system will close this request or it will keep showing in my QIWA portal.
2.   Does the status will change after 90 days ? 
3.    Shall there be any issue if I continue to work with my current employer ?

I will be interested to see responses from this thread

I am also in need of this answer for similar question. It would be very helpful if someone can reply it in details with accuracy

How did you know that current employer has REJECTED  it. Do you recieved any message on Qiwa portal. If yes, please share the message.

If the current employer rejected the request. Then,

Yes the status showing "Rejected by current employer ".

njsks1983 wrote:

Yes the status showing "Rejected by current employer ".

Continue your work with your current employer.
Do not make anymore mess.

Hi I need clarification that
if old employer terminated employment contract
And I accepted new employer contract in QIWA portal
And old employer don't want transfer what is scenario
Kindly replay

Kindly replay or it will accept auto

arifmohammed201 wrote:

Kindly replay or it will accept auto

No.
You need his permission.
Ask the old employer to give you transfer.

You never seem to have anything positive to say. If you don't have anything positive to say, then keep quiet.

I am also in need of this answer for similar question. It would be very helpful if someone can reply it in details with accuracy

GuestPoster161 wrote:

You never seem to have anything positive to say. If you don't have anything positive to say, then keep quiet.

Then do what the hell ever you want.
I want others to be careful because that so called new system hasn't been in placed yet.
Companies still have authorities over the visa system.
And because of that hundreds of people got fired and got final exit on their visas.
That so called new system also promised us that we will be able to go on vacation without Company/kafeel's permission.
Is it available huh?
Have you seen any option in Absher to put exit (vacation) on your visa?
Have you?
And this kafala system will be ended when your Iqama show no more Companies or Kafeel name on it.

You don't like my answers?
Fine, stay away from me.

khanammar13 wrote:

If your contract is expired and you have resigned you can transfer your iqama.

I can't understand that if I still need permission of my current employer then where is the New Labor Reform Initiative?
Where is the abolition of Kafeel system.

This kafeel system is being criticised all over the world for decades and its a violation of human right.

Please connect on my WhatsApp group for more help regarding transfer of sponsorship at 0598911486

The problem is this:
The government agreed to companies that they can reject the transfer of their own employees.
Means the ones who came here on their visa.
And let me elaborate more.
Let's assume that you came here on January 2019 and your agreement was that you can go on vacation after 2 years or your contract is of two years. And that contract is also limitless unless terminates.
It only gives you vacation after a period but it never expires. (Old system which is still active)
Now, between every January and March your company is renewing your Iqama which cost them 6 thousands to 10 thousands SAR.
Yes, they are paying 850 SAR tax per month for you.
So, in 2021 your contract completed the basic rule for vacation.
And you want to leave.
How that can be?
Why would they let you go?
They just paid thousands of SAR for your Iqama renewal.
And even if they do let you go that thing will give a push for other employees to do the same thing.
How will a company bear all of those losses?
This transfer thing is still same old mutual agreement like.
Ask your sponsor to give you the transfer.
If he agrees to give you transfer by charging you the remaining months of your iqama to cover his loss then that is also his right.
And if he let you go without any money then either your employer is a good person or you are a lucky guy.
If he rejects.
It is his right till this day.
New system will be in place in coming years.
How long will it take?
I can't answer this.

Can you tell me after how many days the rejected request removed from your qiwa?

Inzamamulhaq wrote:

If the current employer rejected the request. Then,

Can you tell me after how many days this request was removed from your qiwa?

It won't removed from the Qiwa. It still shows all the requests.

Once the request is created by the new employer, the employee have to approve within 10 days. Or else it would be auto cancelled.

If employee accepted, then if it goes to current employer, he have to accept/reject within some days (I don't know about exact validity). If not, it would be auto cancelled.

If current employer doesn't approve your request or do anything simply they keep it on hold also, it will Auto cancelled after 14 days

If you have registered in qiwa platform their is a selection in that portal which you can see the flows of your application for local transfer... the status will change everytime after the flows goes on every approval party.

If the qiwa says auto cancelled within 14days, what wilL be the next step to do?

I resigned from my company and resignation accepted I got my full settlement and last working day was 08-September-2021.
Due to merger process my current company qiwa account suspended.can my new employer request will auto approve without my current employer approval after 90 days.
As Auto approval also includes condition salary not paid more than 60 days.Please advise.

I resigned from my company and resignation accepted I got my full settlement and last working day was 08-September-2021.
Due to merger process my current company qiwa account suspended.can my new employer request will auto approve without my current employer approval after 90 days.
As Auto approval also includes condition salary not paid more than 60 days.Please advise.

hi..14 days and no response from current employer it will automatically approved if u have spent atleast 12months to current employer or contract is expired. it will appear pending in absher from new employer..

my contract finish on December 19 so if i accept new request on Dec 5 after 14 days start for which date its mean dec 5 ?

after 14 day my current employee not response its automatically Accept or no ?

niros umar wrote:

my contract finish on December 19 so if i accept new request on Dec 5 after 14 days start for which date its mean dec 5 ?

You need permission from the current employer.
Ask him first.

niros umar wrote:

First before accepting QIWA request your current employer should know that you are looking for other job, do not give surprise to your current employer with the new offer.
Second thing when ever 14 days start does not matter, if your current employer did not respond request will be void automatically means cancelled.
if your employee did not give you 3 months salary consecutively, or your iqama is expired for 3 months and not renewed , or if your current employer is in RED in naqtat only then you can get transfer without your Sponsor (Kafeel) permission.

Hi... I'm termination already from hospital but the hospital can't give to transfer any hospital.  I want to transfer to another hospital .how to make transfer. Please any help me. ???

ask your new employer to send request to you on qiwa. then you will accept
after that your old company will accept request

Muhammad Atif saddique wrote:

ask your new employer to send request to you on qiwa. then you will accept
after that your old company will accept request

Very nice.
Or that old company get frustrated and put a final exit on his/her visa.

hidayaabbas233 wrote:

Hi... I'm termination already from hospital but the hospital can't give to transfer any hospital.  I want to transfer to another hospital .how to make transfer. Please any help me. ???

Look at the all replies on this thread.
You need to ask your current employer to give you the transfer.
If your company/kafeel is not agree to give you the transfer then, there nothing can be done.
You can get the transfer without the employer permission if:
Your iqama is expired
Or
You didn't get your salary for 3 months straight
Or
Your company Niqatat status is red.

where you able to get an answer?

Hi sir, may i ask you some question about qiwa.... i received a contract from the new employer thru qiwa system, but when i check my Qiwa account my presen t employer/sponsor did not submit a contract. It shows in my Qiwa

CURRENT ACTIVE CONTRACTS : NO CONTRACTS AVAILABLE

LAST EXPIRED CONTRACT: NO CONTRACTS AVAILABLE

1. Does this mean that I can immediately move to another company even if I have been working for 1 year and 1 month with my current employer thru Qiwa?
2. Does it not affect the absher and the gosi?

LDimportado29 wrote:

Hi sir, may i ask you some question about qiwa.... i received a contract from the new employer thru qiwa system, but when i check my Qiwa account my presen t employer/sponsor did not submit a contract. It shows in my Qiwa

CURRENT ACTIVE CONTRACTS : NO CONTRACTS AVAILABLE

LAST EXPIRED CONTRACT: NO CONTRACTS AVAILABLE

1. Does this mean that I can immediately move to another company even if I have been working for 1 year and 1 month with my current employer thru Qiwa?
2. Does it not affect the absher and the gosi?

Qiwa is nothing.
It is just for transfer purposes.
Gosi is the real deal. So, if there is any active contract on Gosi, you cannot get transfer without the approval of the current employer.

Sir, as far as i know Gosi is for INSURANCE purposes only?

LDimportado29 wrote:

Gosi is for both the insurance/salary management and the contract.
Qiwa is for transfer purposes.

LDimportado29 wrote:

Yes, your understanding is correct, the acronym GOSI imply for insurance purposes only.

RedTrumpet wrote:
LDimportado29 wrote:

Yes, your understanding is correct, the acronym GOSI imply for insurance purposes only.

Incorrect.
Gosi is the real contracting service.
You get the salaries through Gosi not through Qiwa.
Qiwa is for transfer.
You don't believe?
Try to get the transfer while you do not have any contract on qiwa.
It will be sent to the employer for approval and he/she will show you the power of Gosi.

My company is having thousands of employees and almost 90 percent don't have any contract on Qiwa.
But they can't get the transfer because all of us have contracts on Gosi.

Good day sir,
Please don't be offended. But my 2 colleagues already transffered in different employer, they don't have a contract in Qiwa from our company then when the new employer submitted a contract thru Qiwa, Qiwa says JUST WAITING FOR THE NEW EMPLOYER TO ARRANGE EVERYTHING IN ABSHER then after a couple of days Qiwa sent another message that he needs to give/stay of 90 days as a grace period in our employer before he left. THOUGH ALL THEIR IQAMA is newly renewed by my boss.
Another story is about our Electrician, he is locally hired then his previous iqama was renewed already by his old kafeel, but my boss is so eager to take him in our company so what my boss did is, he sent a contract in his qiwa because no contract attach from his old kafeel. Then i t was approve and he is working now with us.
Sir, if GOSI has a big participation in the contract why my boss declare a half amount of my salary only? is this the reason why he didn't attach a contract in Qiwa because they will caught him cheating in taxes?

Go ahead, why are you asking then?
Get the transfer my friend.