Transfer to other employer iqama expired

Good day to of you friends

please I need info regarding on my case.
I have accepted new job offer from my new employer, and I have read a lot of topics about this and It says that my pending current employer approval, will be cancelled,
so my plan B. is I will wait until my iqama expiry then I will ask my new employer to request again a job offer from Qiwa.. my question is can my current employer still able to stop or.. sabotage my transfer to new employer?

thanks in advance

Same case can someone answer our question or concern

Old employer can not stop you after your iqama is expired. Simply your request will forward to your new employer once you accept the request

My iqama will expire on july 16 when my new employer can request because holiday start on 20. Can they request immediately?

Hi bro

My case also same & my Iqama also expires on August-2.

If you don't mind can you share your personal maid I'd !!

They can request on 20th because the system is online it doesnt matter holidays or working days

So i can start immediately in eid

My new employer say they can request on 18th hope holiday still not start

thank you so much for your reply sir/maam

can you please give me some advice if you dont mind, i need advice what should i do next, because my job offer from my new employer is been auto cancelled. I've check today

What should i say.....

First thing is that if you came here on company visa, then you can not get a transfer without the approval of your current employer.
And what if your iqama expired?
You can get the transfer, but this new system is totally inconsistent. There is a guy who was not able to get the transfer because his employer renewed his iqama within minutes after he got the message from QIWA about the transfer.
So, it is still very confusing.

Without valid contract how the person Iqama is renewable by current employer !!

Is there any active contract with that person !!

Or may be he signed an 3 years contract like this before

Zakir Raj wrote:

Without valid contract how the person Iqama is renewable by current employer !!

Is there any active contract with that person !!

Or may be he signed an 3 years contract like this before

As long as you are on company's visa or having a company name on your iqama, they have some authority.
Iqama renewal has nothing to do with contract.

I'm my case, my current employer don't have an account in Qiwa..by the way I'm an office worker..  I have a contract from ew employer..now new employer request is still pending... We will waiting for the 90 days to finished... Now it's already 74 days... My transfer date appeared date is on Sept. 29...I think it will be automatic transfer. Mm

If you accepted the transfer to another employer. Just wait 90 days and it will automatically transfer if your current employer will not approve your transfer.base on what i saw from my friend experience my friend.

Hello can someone please advice me, I accepted the job contract through Qiwa and it was approved but pending for employee transfer, the notice period was 30days , my current employer said that he is not on Qiwa so he cannot approve the request because he cannot access Qiwa, after 14days I checked the status On Qiwa it was automatically cancelled because of failure to approve..so have talked to the new company to send again the request I accept .. SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER 30DAYS NOTICE PERIOD IS OVER BECAUSE MY CURRENT EMPLOYER IS NOT ON QIWA..WILL IT BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO TRANSFER OR IT WILL BE CANCELLED AGAIN AND THE STORY ENDS..PLEASE ADVICE ACCORDINGLY

Just for your information

Go and check in Employer Transfer Page it will show like Pending for Current employer Approval ??

What you are seeing is in Job Contract, that's not an correct one !!
Go and check in Employer Transfer page in qiwa !!

good day!!
can someone give me advice or share experience
regarding on my case.
can i transfer to other employer if my iqama expired,  can i do that?
because my first attempt was failed. my job offer in Qiwa was been auto cancelled
because my current employer did not reject or approve the notification. after 14days it was been auto cancelled
my question is. if i ask my new employer to give me a 2nd job offer through Qiwa, if my iqama expired.. and if accepted 2nd attempt job offer can i transfer without current employer concent

I have same situation. Please share your experience. My iqama is expired on 28 July. Can I get transfer within current employer approval?

For what i know it is the best time to transfer when your iqama is expired even if it is your 2nd request on QIWA because it is automatic transfer in the system without current employer approval as long as you dont have a final exit visa. Correct me if im wrong

I heard first hand from someone who transferred recently without current employer approval. If aqama expired, you can transfer immediately without approval. It is automatic transfer as you have accepted another contract on qiwa.

Bro how can company renew his iqama if he didnt pay dependant fees. Can they renew our iqama if employee didnt pay dependant fees also?

Need ur siggestion

Hii everyone..Pls reply. Can i take take transfer in another company if my iqama expired and i am on vacation?

Yes how many days been your iqama is expired?.. if its passed 3 days.. tell your company to put the request in qiwa and hopefully inshAllah it will be transferred without your current company approval.

salambhai wrote:

Yes how many days been your iqama is expired?.. if its passed 3 days.. tell your company to put the request in qiwa and hopefully inshAllah it will be transferred without your current company approval.

If he is outside of Saudi Arabia then how can he get the transfer?
Please explain.

Since your transfer process will be undertaken by QIWA , so in my opinion, YES, it can be done while you are in vacation. Your new employer will send you the job contract to you in your personal QIWA and soon you will accept it the status in qiwa will show “pending for absher from new employer”  your transfer will complete once your new employer will accept again your confirmation through his absher account and your transfer will complete as you have expired iqama. But you have to ensure your transfer fee and dependent fee ( if you have family) is available in your account, so the transfer will complete

But not sure, if you are staying outside of Kingdom on exit re-entry so can the transfer be completed ? I think no ! Because you are on exit re entry given by your current employer

If he is outside of the Kingdom on his current employer exit re entry, then it can not be done

Yes, you can have instant transfer through qiwa without your current sponsor approval

Its All online nowadays.. so what is there is to try

I have noticed people are giving advices which is totally wrong and not possible, some of them never have experiences of their own regarding that thing but still they are responding like experts, so pls guys this platform is to sure your experiences or some thing which you have faced personally , or for something you have read in book of laws for saudi kingdom, this creates mind diversions who are looking for help. Pls help others in a lawful and positive way if you can, if you dont have information pls dont advice wrong untill you can proof.

Above i see many people said you can transfer when you are out of kingdom, how is that even possible ? check book of laws or even absher website for your references.

once again pls dont advice if you dont have correct and confirmed knowledge

saqayyum2000 wrote:

I have noticed people are giving advices which is totally wrong and not possible, some of them never have experiences of their own regarding that thing but still they are responding like experts, so pls guys this platform is to sure your experiences or some thing which you have faced personally , or for something you have read in book of laws for saudi kingdom, this creates mind diversions who are looking for help. Pls help others in a lawful and positive way if you can, if you dont have information pls dont advice wrong untill you can proof.

Above i see many people said you can transfer when you are out of kingdom, how is that even possible ? check book of laws or even absher website for your references.

Don't try to teach them.
Don't try stop them.
They wouldn't believe you.
And above all they will criticise you, let them have fun.
I was very active here but when i saw the attitude and behaviour of these "geniuses" i just put myself on a little bit on a back foot.
I got the criticism from those whom i tried to help. They said i was being negative, i did not give them hope.

Let them face it, when they get the taste of personal experience then they will learn.

Arsal7 wrote:
saqayyum2000 wrote:

Don't try to teach them.
Don't try stop them.
They wouldn't believe you.
And above all they will criticise you, let them have fun.
I was very active here but when i saw the attitude and behaviour of these "geniuses" i just put myself on a little bit on a back foot.
I got the criticism from those whom i tried to help. They said i was being negative, i did not give them hope.

Let them face it, when they get the taste of personal experience then they will learn.

Yeah i was thinking same till last night , but today i cant help it...
SO i just wear my Commando suite and lecture them like a science teacher which usualy kids dont understand any how  for me its a good time pass to help as much as i can instead of wasting my time on youtube memes or tiktok :P
DHuzz dhuzz dhuzz
did i just attack on youtubers and tiktoker ....
MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ME :)

Helo dears, my iqama will  expired 14th Nov2021, also my contract already finished 10july 2021. Now company still not give me any end of service benefits and this 3 months salary or food allowance also,I file case against the company through labor court ongoing..so my question is  can I transfer  a new company after my iqama exipry..

Yes sure you can transfer after your iqama expiry. Tell your new employer to take transfer after your iqama expiry after 3 days passed.. Ask them to take you from MOL online.. its an easy and fast process rather than QIWA.

Regarding your case gather all evidences you have worked so far.. get all proofs of emails you sent.. all attendances...document them.. Show in labor court everything.. Tell them in detail everything and dont lie in court . InshAllah it will be in your favour.

Note : Do not let you company renew your iqama

Thank you dear ☺️

I had a query about Sponsorship Transfer.

My new employer said that he uploaded the contract on Qiwa platform on 31 October 2021. But no Employee transfer request is showing in My Qiwa account so that I could Accept the contract.

Usually how long does it take for contract appearance in my Qiwa once new employer uploads the contract.
Kindly reply about this.

Can anyone help me urgent...

I accepted transfer request from employer A and it's automatically approved by mol.my question is my current employer said that I am now transfered under his name and I noticed that in my absher that he is now my current employer,but still the iqama info is under my original employer and it's still 1 year and 5 months expired. can I accept another employer request to qiwa and force my transfer since my iqama status under my original employer..please help me asap

Abenir Aradanas wrote:

Can anyone help me urgent...

I accepted transfer request from employer A and it's automatically approved by mol.my question is my current employer said that I am now transfered under his name and I noticed that in my absher that he is now my current employer,but still the iqama info is under my original employer and it's still 1 year and 5 months expired. can I accept another employer request to qiwa and force my transfer since my iqama status under my original employer..please help me asap

If you absher shows your new sponsor name then you can not else you will be liable to pay them the fees which they have paid already for your for transfer.
You can discuss with them and ask them to allow transfer and what ever they pay you will pay them back. only then you can do transfer

Guys I need your help.

Can I travel from Riyadh to Jeddah while my iqama is under process I do not have with me my passport and iqama.

What documents should I get to get into the place which is really important.

Li._lou wrote:

Guys I need your help.

Can I travel from Riyadh to Jeddah while my iqama is under process I do not have with me my passport and iqama.

What documents should I get to get into the place which is really important.

You need a paper from your employer for this.
Explaining the situation and giving you permission for this.
Without that paper, police will arrest you.