Job transfer after final exit without leaving the kingdom

Arsal7 wrote:
Ahmed2205 wrote:

How can i cancel exit and transfer to an other sponcer

If you have final exit on your visa already, then only your company/kafeel can cancel it.

Yes, at least one year.
But even after one year, you need permission from the employer.

jvazarcon38 wrote:

Great evening all!

I have served my current company for 5 years since 2016. I have returned from vacation on May 18th, 2021- so its only 3 months past now, can I avail the transfer service from Qiwa ?

I read that you must at least served for one year in your current employer then you can avail the transfer service.

Please I need your advice.

urs.
Jay

you went for vacation right ? they did not issue you new visa right ?? you are same 5 years old Visa right ??
if all yes then you can use QIWA , but be noted you must inform your current employer that you are going to accept new offer, Do  not think QIWA is automated system its same old system where approvals are done by clicks on computer instead of manual signatures and stamps

Sir can i hve your mobile number as i need your help so bad

A pleasant day everyone.

I have the same issue.
My 2 yrs contract is finished already, and then my current employer give me exit visa, but i dont want to go home, i found a new employer, but my current employer dont want to cancel my final exit visa.. my iqama is expired  month ago.

Can my new employer transfer me?
Can jawazat  or ministry of labor cancel my final exit visa?

Your advice is highly apreciated.

Thanks

Employer can send you request of transfer thru qiwa even your iqama and final exit visa is expired.  I don't have idea what will be the situation if you will accept the request, in my situation I rejected it because I just want to test if I can received request of transfer in qiwa.

Nex Tv8 wrote:

A pleasant day everyone.

I have the same issue.
My 2 yrs contract is finished already, and then my current employer give me exit visa, but i dont want to go home, i found a new employer, but my current employer dont want to cancel my final exit visa.. my iqama is expired  month ago.

Can my new employer transfer me?
Can jawazat  or ministry of labor cancel my final exit visa?

Your advice is highly apreciated.

Thanks

you need to talk to your employer and let the new employer talk to him , they will negotiate and chances will improve , there is no other way

Hello sir,

May i know the process on how to transfer to a new employer, i have a final exit visa my current employer gave me. How did you cancel your final exit visa?

Thank you

Nex Tv8 wrote:

Hello sir,

May i know the process on how to transfer to a new employer, i have a final exit visa my current employer gave me. How did you cancel your final exit visa?

Thank you

Sorry brother if you have final visa you can not transfer untill your current employer cancel it. No other way after final visa to get hired without leaving saudi until it get cancelled

If this is real. Then i have a chance to work with my new employer even though i have final exit visa that my old employer made. Thanks

Nex Tv8 wrote:

If this is real. Then i have a chance to work with my new employer even though i have final exit visa that my old employer made. Thanks

Dear Brother, first thing if your you have final exit you will become illegal in Saudi Arabia after 2 months of final exit stamped.

if during this time period it will be cancelled by your sponsor you can take transfer.

wat ever the validity of iqama is balance then its yours and validity period of iqama is also transfered.

SO for example if you have x number of days or month in your iqama then it will be valid for same number  of days once it is transafered. and your new sponsor will renew it on same date

how did u do then
kindly share your experience

Are you sure? Even you got exit visa you can transfer to another company???

Hazel Gososo wrote:

how did u do then
kindly share your experience

you need to contact your sponsor who put final exit as he is the only one after Allah who can change this status,
another thing let your new employer talk to the employer who put final exit , usually it is use full and some how  they will agree to reach the mutual understanding for transfer.

Dear Folk
Is it possible to find work on vsit visa or buy a working visa.Im in Riyadh from last 5 years.
Thanks a lot.

Have you got this done ??

We're you able to do , same is my case

Can my employer issue me Final exit visa if I still have a car loan under my name?

Halu,, please I need your advise.. Because I have expired final exit thank u

johanne426 wrote:

Halu,, please I need your advise.. Because I have expired final exit thank u

You are an illegal expat now.
Go to your embassy.
Get help and go home.

Hi i have problem now in my current employer, he will nit give clearance,  i have new job offer but the problem of my current employer not give me a clearance, i alredy finish my contract   I alredy submit my resignation 1 head of time, i render 1 month notice of my resignation,    After 1 month notice i ask for him a clearance to cleam my benifits,  and  move to other company,    Now he treat me will give final exit,  he not give clearance, i call to polo. Polo said  it is elegal,  to hold me, and not give a clearnce

brother file the case in HRSD

Sir, we are the same case. How to do transfer sir?

Najam Sahto wrote:
Tanvir848 wrote:

Dear, you can work anywhere else if you find a sponsor and transfer your guarantee to him, and if that exists, your new sponsor can cancel your final exit.

Your new sponsor must open the Absher system and work from there on the procedures for transferring the sponsorship, and you will be transferred directly without any problems, and after that you will need to visit the passports, accompanied by a check from the bank of 1000 riyals.  For passports

Hello

I have the same issue and I am so much worried if my current employer will give me the final exit.
Currently I have new offer from another company but when they are sending me the request for transfer in Qiwa, they are getting an error that my Iqama is not eligible for transfer. I am not sure, what could be the issue? How can I discuss this matter with you and get some suggestion?

Hello sir tanvir848,

For my situation, my current employer issued fimal exit visa insted of my request is release paper and my iqama is expired but iqama is transferable. I have my new sponsor request approval of my current employer from qiwa. The question is can i possible transfer to my new sponsor sir? Pls. Give me advice what im going to do. Thanks!

jake/kr0816 wrote:
Najam Sahto wrote:
Tanvir848 wrote:

Dear, you can work anywhere else if you find a sponsor and transfer your guarantee to him, and if that exists, your new sponsor can cancel your final exit.

Your new sponsor must open the Absher system and work from there on the procedures for transferring the sponsorship, and you will be transferred directly without any problems, and after that you will need to visit the passports, accompanied by a check from the bank of 1000 riyals.  For passports

Hello

I have the same issue and I am so much worried if my current employer will give me the final exit.
Currently I have new offer from another company but when they are sending me the request for transfer in Qiwa, they are getting an error that my Iqama is not eligible for transfer. I am not sure, what could be the issue? How can I discuss this matter with you and get some suggestion?

Hello sir tanvir848,

For my situation, my current employer issued fimal exit visa insted of my request is release paper and my iqama is expired but iqama is transferable. I have my new sponsor request approval of my current employer from qiwa. The question is can i possible transfer to my new sponsor sir? Pls. Give me advice what im going to do. Thanks!

You need to cancel that final exit and then you can get the transfer.
But only your employer can cancel the final exit.
You can put a case against him but remember, you will be stuck here for months or may be for more than a year unless the case is solved.

Tanvir848 wrote:

Hello sir,
You know, we are the same case to me.
I wany to clarify sir for this - "if you find sponsor and transfer your guarantee to him" your new sponsor can cancel your final exit.

And also this, - my sponsor open his own absher system and work there on the procesures for transfer sponsorship and you will be transfered directly without any problem. Then after that how and where - will need to visit the passports, accompanied by check from the bank of 1000riyal. For passport.

Pls..help me sir. Thanks

knight justin sambajon wrote:

Oh really?based on my experience.  I am one of those employee that my employer reject the request from qiwa and give me final exit visa. But where am i now????? I am here now working to my new employer and cancelled already the exit visa. Please do research more before you make a statement here without any knowledge that have been proven

Hello sir justin,
We are the same case
Kindly give idea how to work with that sir. You know my request is release then they give final exit. I tel them why? Because my request is release, they said ok you find new sponsor early as possible within the exit visa period. My iqama is transferable. Now i have new employer request for transfer in qiwa but until now no action my current employer. My final exit visa expired will end near coming sir. Pls..help me to solve this problem.thanks -

jake/kr0816 wrote:

Oh really?based on my experience.  I am one of those employee that my employer reject the request from qiwa and give me final exit visa. But where am i now????? I am here now working to my new employer and cancelled already the exit visa. Please do research more before you make a statement here without any knowledge that have been proven

Hello sir justin,
We are the same case
Kindly give idea how to work with that sir. You know my request is release then they give final exit. I tel them why? Because my request is release, they said ok you find new sponsor early as possible within the exit visa period. My iqama is transferable. Now i have new employer request for transfer in qiwa but until now no action my current employer. My final exit visa expired nov.7 2021 sir. Pls..help me to solve this problem.thanks - my #0562839046 same im whatsapp.

My friend, listen, i had this final exit once.
And i know what this means.
Please, go to your employer and get it cancelled.
Otherwise, please leave in time.
If your exit get expired, you will become illegal expat here.
ONLY YOUR EMPLOYER CAN CANCEL IT.

Arsal7 wrote:
jake/kr0816 wrote:

Hello sir justin,
We are the same case
Kindly give idea how to work with that sir. You know my request is release then they give final exit. I tel them why? Because my request is release, they said ok you find new sponsor early as possible within the exit visa period. My iqama is transferable. Now i have new employer request for transfer in qiwa but until now no action my current employer. My final exit visa expired nov.7 2021 sir. Pls..help me to solve this problem.thanks - my #0562839046 same im whatsapp.

If employer can't cancel, what we're going to do?

jake/kr0816 wrote:
Arsal7 wrote:
jake/kr0816 wrote:

Hello sir justin,
We are the same case

If employer can't cancel, what we're going to do?

Then you have to leave in time.
There is nothing else can be done.

If u now please tell me

Hello good evening I have problems my old Kareem give me a final exit and it's expired already because she did not give me my plane ticket and money to go back so I make complain but I need to transfer but how because I have my exit and now my Kwan's is expired for a month please help guys anyone knows my situation please help if I can transfer and work without any problems

It's not sure but try it i think it will work.. Find new company to take your transfer manually through jawazat

Seniorita Abdulla wrote:

Hello good evening I have problems my old Kareem give me a final exit and it's expired already because she did not give me my plane ticket and money to go back so I make complain but I need to transfer but how because I have my exit and now my Kwan's is expired for a month please help guys anyone knows my situation please help if I can transfer and work without any problems

Sorry to say.
You are done.
You are an illegal expat now. Go back to your home country.

Sikandar Abdullah wrote:

It's not sure but try it i think it will work.. Find new company to take your transfer manually through jawazat

Don't spread false information around.
You get final exit, you are over.
That also expired?
Everything over.

Hi, I have worked for past 3 years in saudi arabia. I went to vacation for 2 months in last jul. Now our cmpy without my approval renewal in my iqama. Now i need for exit or transfer. how can i apply . please guide me.

Better apply for the final exit with a strong reason and return with a new visa. If your current company allows the local transfer then you can choose the transfer option.

7f6ba4ed-c814-4588-89e6-bc0ba294ad15.jfif

Hi I take the request on my qiwa for my new employee I accept this request but status is Panding show and this time my iqama expire but when my sponsor know about this he renew my iqama and give me final exit after I case on that the sponsor he hold my passport and not give me salary 4 months no give me any notice about final exit and not give me end of service and etc can you tell me what's the result will come on this case
Hi I take the request on my qiwa for my new employee I accept this request but status is Panding show and this time my iqama expire but when my sponsor know about this he renew my iqama and give me final exit after I case on that the sponsor he hold my passport and not give me salary 4 months no give me any notice about final exit and not give me end of service and etc can you tell me what's the result will come on this case
- @shahzaibsiddiqui81

No idea.

@cad draftsman  hi sir good morning i have own visa and now i am working current company i was transferred. And i am working one year contract. Now i get one opportunity other company can i transfer. My company must give transfer? Or Optional