Job transfer after final exit without leaving the kingdom

@knight justin sambajon  hi sir. I have the same issue. I hope you can help me on cancellingg the exit visa issued by my old kafeel

hi brother my qiwa already notice period 50 days balance but current company apply exit visa.

how to transfer new employer and cancel exit visa

@aishasulthan2000  i am on the same situation. Friends please share your thaughts

@aishasulthan2000 you can visit MOL office and tell them and they will cancel the exit Visa and as you said 50days balance, if you have job inform your HR team ASAP to put transfer request if not take any kafala outside with any kafeel till you find the job.

@aizharakbar my company not allowed to transfer I already informed him. But new company already send request qiwa still notice period 50 days balance. If I stay 50 days it's possible to transfer new company or not ? Please tell me

@Tanvir848 hello. Is it resolved?im facing same issue. Thanks in advance

Same here everyone my kafeel give me final exit I requested many time to give me transfer . Now I am so tens what to do ? 😢

i want to ask regarding fees before i can transfer to another company, do you have any idea how much it cost? because i paid them 10kSR before i can transfer to my new employer, is this legal fees? hope you can answer my question. thank you

@Tanvir848

hi, can I you also. I have some issues.

my current employer not allowed me to transfer even though I was accepted new contract in qiwa system. Actually I was finished my old contract. And I want transfer to another employer. And my iqmah almost finish. The current employer told me they will make me exit even though I have new contract in qiwa system. But the new employer they told is ok just ignore them and come to here, we'll fix it everything. It's poss

@knight justin sambajon Hi can I ask you something. I had some issues. Actually my contract was finished, and I accepted new contract form new employer. The current employer not allowed me for the transfer. Status in qiwa is Pending Notify 90 Days.

the current employer told me, they will give me exit because my iqmah also almost finish this month. I tell everything to new employer, and they told just ignore them and if they ar give me exit just go to them, the new employer will be fix it everything for me. It's possible right? So when I want go to my country when my contract finish, its no give me problems right??

Sir,

I joined this company in 16October 2022,next month it is 1year.but as per my contract in Qiwa,December 31st I'll finish 1 year.

Now I have got a offer letter from other company  but my boss not willing to give transfer.he is selling this company.from 1month the company is looking for selling this inclusive labour's.if it will not be successful he will send us back after 2 months.that is boss reply.he is not going to give transfer. My new company can wait for 2 months for me.iam a mechanical technician. What should I do to get transfer. My iqama expires on march 2024.qiwa contract till December 31. 1 year.thanks in advance for guidance.

@knight justin sambajon Sir kindly need your assistance what to do , same situation with you..hope you response..tnx

@cad draftsman

I have submitted my resignation in Qiwa, postal and through email to my organization. They are totally ignoring it, I have received a new job offer in Qiwa and request for sponsorship transfer. My employer verbally told me that he will send me on final exit only. My Iqama expiry is 4 Dec 2023 and contract expiry is 18 Dec 2023. Currently I am serving notice period of 90 days

1- Can I take transfer after getting final exit notice?

2- When I have to approach the ministry of labour?

3- What new employer can do for me?

@MH A Zey

@cad draftsman

I have submitted my resignation in Qiwa, postal and through email to my organization. They are totally ignoring it, I have received a new job offer in Qiwa and request for sponsorship transfer. My employer verbally told me that he will send me on final exit only. My Iqama expiry is 4 Dec 2023 and contract expiry is 18 Dec 2023. Currently I am serving notice period of 90 days

1- Can I take transfer after getting final exit notice?

2- When I have to approach the ministry of labour?

3- What new employer can do for me?

@knight justin sambajon

Hello sir can I have your whatsapp number just to get some information about your transfer even you have final exit visa

Thanks.

@Tanvir848 Hello friends,

I make case regarding company not provide salary. After two months case online meeting in ministry of HR. Two meetings not come company owner. After ministry of HR said you follow case with ministry of justice. I make case moj and after came online meeting company owner he accept provide salary. During this case period that company issued me final exit visa and also expired.

I contact company they not help final exit visa.

Please give solutions final exit visa expired four months. But iqama still valid Balance three months. I don't have job. I try labour office and Indian Embassy they said iqama we can't do anything. Kindly give solutions???

Company not helping..

Embassy not helping.

Ministry of labor not helping.

@knight justin sambajon hello what is the accurate process regarding this problem

Hey everyone! Just need a little help here. So, I got approval for my new qualification study. How should I incorporate this approval in the next step? Any suggestions?

@Tanvir848

Hello brother, assalamualaikum

Plz, let me know,

What about current suitation, final exit after we can change new sponsorship.

Hello brother assalamualaikum,

I want to know about, can I take transfer to new sponsorship after final exit by current employees

@Tanvir848 Please provide me this procedure in detail or give me some contact who has done this procedure.