Qiwa- pending approval from current employer

Hi, I have received an offer from new employer and I accepted it the status changed to pending approval from current employer. My current employer is in Red category but still I dont get transferred automatically.

I accepted the offer 2 days ago. Will it get transferred after some days? or the tranfer request will get cancelled?

My current employer has no qiwa account and he is in red. Please help if you have any information. Thanks

One friend told me if the current sponsor have no qiwa account and the status of the new offer is pending approval by the current sponser you will get transferred automatically after 10 days

What is the Current Status in your Qiwa portal. After you accept the offer , i think the new employer has to accept thro their Absher account

If the Status is “Pending Completing Transfer in Absher by New Employer”, just wait for a day or two, the status will change to APPROVE soon.

All the best

Hello i have same concern but my current employer told me i cannot be transfered . How this possible . Is it automatically be approved even my current employer will not approve it?please answer

I think It will get transferred if your current employer is in RED. what is the current status on your Qiwa with the new employer contract?

when did you accept the offer?

Bennie0825 wrote:

Hello i have same concern but my current employer told me i cannot be transfered . How this possible . Is it automatically be approved even my current employer will not approve it?please answer

how many days ago did you accept the offer from new employer?

life4rent7 wrote:

One friend told me if the current sponsor have no qiwa account and the status of the new offer is pending approval by the current sponser you will get transferred automatically after 10 days

my current employer told that I need to submit an approval letter to labour office to get it transferred. please tell me if you are sure about getting transferred automatically after 10 days of acceptance. thank you.

I have same problem my old employer told me he will not give me transfer.
I have accepted offer on 27 june

Unfortunately I have checked it  again with my friend he told me it will get transferred automatically after 10  only if your current employer have
qiwa account and yours as u mentioned doesn't have qiwa
So I apologize to you my friend for missleading info

It means after 10 days new employer can process new iqama ?

life4rent7 wrote:

Unfortunately I have checked it  again with my friend he told me it will get transferred automatically after 10  only if your current employer have
qiwa account and yours as u mentioned doesn't have qiwa
So I apologize to you my friend for missleading info

Thank you so much for the update.

umer arshad wrote:

I have same problem my old employer told me he will not give me transfer.
I have accepted offer on 27 june

Did he reject the transfer request in Qiwa? whats your current qiwa status.

The request date was june 21 i accept it june 23

No he is not taking any action

Status :pending employee transfer completion and pending employee transfer by current employer

I also call hr manager today I told him to please accept my request as I meet all standard requirements for notice period and contact finish.
He told we will only give you exit
I further request please write in same official email same and reason for not approving may be I misunderstood the law.
But he denied and told only telephone communication.

umer arshad wrote:

No he is not taking any action

Status :pending employee transfer completion and pending employee transfer by current employer

I also call hr manager today I told him to please accept my request as I meet all standard requirements for notice period and contact finish.
He told we will only give you exit
I further request please write in same official email same and reason for not approving may be I misunderstood the law.
But he denied and told only telephone communication.

what date did you accept offer from new employer? is your current employer in RED?

I accept on 27 June and they are average green.

Since they are in green, they have authority to reject but they need to give justification for that as per I read in some Forums here.

if they ignore it and not rejecting, then you may get transfer after a certain time not sure though.

I suggest you to open a ticket with Qiwa support in your account and explain your issue they may help.

Guys i am having the same issue by last sunday. Before two days it was showing that currently absher system is not working and today once my new employer trying to transfer my sponsorship but this time the problem is "insuffient funds for transfer"  even though my company paid the transfer amount and its showing in my passport deposits. But Alhamdolilah my information is showing in my new employer absher.

Kindly help if someone facing the same issue.

Yes I CAN UNDERSTAND
I must ask qiwa for this
As right now system is very vague and no guidelines available

Hello guys how many days valid the request is it 14 business days or including weekends if ever not yet aceepted can my new employer request again?

14 days including weekends.

If expired can my new employer request again??

Processing through QIWA system as follows if your current employer willing to give an employee release:

Step 1: Employee have to receive an offer through QIWA from the new employer.

Step 2: Employee review the offer either ACCEPT/ REJECT by press the button .

Step 3: Current Employer should APPROVE through QIWA the request of the new employer after accepted of the employee the offer.

Step 4 : After the current employer APRROVED the request of an new employer the status show as PENDING FOR COMPLETING TRANSFER IN ABSHER BY NEW EMPLOYER. then the employee should inform the new employer as of his status in order the new employer to proceed the processing After that the employee should check his ABSHER to monitor his status if the new employer done process the IQAMA through absher it will show CURRENT POSITION TO THE NEW EMPLOYER, if that happened means the sponsorship already TRANSFERED.

Hope this helpful to those have the same issue. Thanks.

What about the employer not will to give transfer and I have not electronic contract

Then what is the new system..
They are making fool to us.
Saudi consider their employees as Slaves.
Why the will approved the request so easily if you are not on your own visa.

Is there anyway they can renew the request my new employer??

Good info snah thnks 💖
1 request 4 you pls give answer my quastions in my posts thnks💚

FrenzyFish wrote:

Hi, I have received an offer from new employer and I accepted it the status changed to pending approval from current employer. My current employer is in Red category but still I dont get transferred automatically.

I accepted the offer 2 days ago. Will it get transferred after some days? or the tranfer request will get cancelled?

My current employer has no qiwa account and he is in red. Please help if you have any information. Thanks

Today I received reply from Qiwa support on above query:

"The current employer should register and Activate his Account to complete the transfer process, if the current employer facing a problem
in his account , let him know that he should contact qiwa support to fix the issue."

"To have transfer acceptation the current employer and the employee should have qiwa account to complete the transfer
process , qiwa don't accept manual acceptation."

Bennie0825 wrote:

Is there anyway they can renew the request my new employer??

You need to as new Employer to resend request for employee tranfer in Qiwa

💖💖💚💙✌

Good day sir/ma'am
   can I ask how can I check or where would I be able to see if my company is red or green
please help. because I already accepted new job offer from new employer, now in my Qiwa account it says pending for current employer approval.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ksaexpats. … qat/?amp=1

☝️
Pls refer the link and follow the steps
Om MOL website

1. Visit Saudi Ministry Of Labor website by following this link "www.mol.gov.sa".

2. Type your iqama (Muqeem) number in 2nd text box "رقم اللقامه " as shown in above image.

3. Enter image code in fourth box which is just below the image.

4. Press Enter  or click on "بحث". You can also translate the page for your understanding in English by right clicking on the page and clicking 'Translate to English' in google chrome.

OK thank you I will try it

thank you so much for this sir/ma'am
I have send an email to the link that you shared to me.. I hope that they will see my email. again thank you

This step 3 and step 4 maybe how many days it will take??

Keep in mind the first request it valid only for 10 days if the step 3 not accept the offer it will disappear, for the Step 4  it takes only a day if the new employer process the papers.

It was requested june 21 but i still see it pending approval for current employer i count the days its more than 10 days already

Did you came on that company's visa or own visa ?

Company visa