Require Information of IPA

Hi Team,

Please suggest any indian  got the new IPA application approval  from mom recently.

I am looking for NEW IPA application.

Regards
Sumit

Yes, I got new IPA S-pass on march 8 and entry approval on march 26.

how long did it take for your spass to be approved?

Hi Praban,

Please confirm you have got the approval on EP  or Spass.

I applied for S-pass

My HR applied on 22nd Feb and approved on 8th March ..

praban23 wrote:

Yes, I got new IPA S-pass on march 8 and entry approval on march 26.

Entry approval for which date?

i am lookinfg for EP pass.

Between April 30 to may2

For my case, iam Fresh spass holder applied on March 6 th and approved on March 25.for entry my employer applied and ipa rejected twice. May I know in which concern mom giving entry approval? Plz help me anyone

Hi- I got my EP (IPA) last week, to address your query, took about 4-6 weeks in total, with some to and fro (queries/ additional info requests from MoM).

In short, if your new employer is able to fulfill the EP criteria, extend a legitimate justification behind hiring you vs anyone else, I.e. your distinguished skills and relevant experience, you should get your application across.

There is additional scrutiny from MoM, which is fair given there is a lot of unemployment within the community.

Hello Shekhar,

Thanks for update.

Please confirm are you currently in india or Singapore.

Are you from which domain?

This is your first job in Singapore?

I'm in Singapore, this isn't my first job- I've worked for a few firms before.

Hello Shekhz,

Thanks for update.

I am  from india.i am very badly stuck from last June 2020.This is my first job in Singapore.

My Old IPA is already expired in last Nov 2020 after my employer not applying the new IPA application due to cases rise again in india.

Now i am not sure if anyone from india got the new IPA application approval.

If anyone got the approval for IPA please suggest.

Hi Sumit,

I have come across some new entrants, and will leave for experts/ new EP/ other pass holders) to advice you here.

It is up to your employer, if they submit your application/ secure your approvals (IPA), you can use the safe travel portal to arrange your travels plans. If the employer is not supportive, it is a tough situation. You can't do much about it, per my understanding as you aren't the ‘submitter', your employer is.

Please see if others are in a similar situation as you. Given the rise of Covid 19 cases in India again, there are necessary precautions being adopted to administer no community outbreak again. Singapore has suffered, like a lot of countries, caution/ preventive measures is/ are essential.

If you read daily COVID cases in Singapore, mostly are imported cases. Out of those imported cases, 40 to 50% are Indians who are either PR, EP holders or work permit holders. But, last several days I can see DP holders too have got permission to travel. Actual numbers difficult to know but we can see those positive cases on a daily basis. The reason I'm telling you above information is that MoM selectively giving entry approvals to non work pass holders.

Your employer can re-apply IPA, in normal case it has 6 months validity and your employer can request for your entry. If initially it was not successful then keep trying. I know one person got his entry approval from India after 6th attempt. Good luck

Hello Shekhz,

Thanks for help.

We totally 6 people are stuck in india.

We are just waiting for everything will be normally or cases goes down.