FORGED CONTRACT BY EMPLOYER IN SAUDI ARABIA

I am working in KSA from last two years, today when I checked my contract uploaded in gosi, I found out it is not signed by me and same with my friend too, employer has uploaded fake auto renewal contracts and not allowing sponsorship transfer, plz advise what to do

Dear Azhar

To allow visa transfer, employer has the right to decide. But if any other terms and conditions are altered without your concern (like salary or notice period changes), then u have the right to claim or make complaint (if feasible). Employer must not upload the contract document without the signature of both the parties, it stands null and void.

where can I complaint this issue, is there any online procedure?
my salary is mentioned less in uploaded contract, what do I get after complaining, I just want sponsorship transfer.

I suggest you to talk to your HR before making any complaint because your company may land into trouble if you make a formal complaint against them, and its a serious matter if they forge the docs. Register to GOSI website, there is option to make a complaint.
You can play this forging CARD to negotiate the visa transfer with your company. ELSE your company has right to give you transfer or not.

Azhar Khan13 wrote:

I am working in KSA from last two years, today when I checked my contract uploaded in gosi, I found out it is not signed by me and same with my friend too, employer has uploaded fake auto renewal contracts and not allowing sponsorship transfer, plz advise what to do

Gosi is useless in new system.
That was old system.
Gosi will be updated when the companies upload their contracts on mudad.
Wait till then.
And as for as gosi.
You can not do anything.
Because in the old system you had signed that unlimited contract til termination.

SyedAliSAM wrote:

I suggest you to talk to your HR before making any complaint because your company may land into trouble if you make a formal complaint against them, and its a serious matter if they forge the docs. Register to GOSI website, there is option to make a complaint.
You can play this forging CARD to negotiate the visa transfer with your company. ELSE your company has right to give you transfer or not.

He will land in to trouble.
Mostly 90 percent expats came here without a proper agreement.
And after they got the iqama then they had signed those contracts without reading which were unlimited.
Have any of you signed their contracts again and again every year or two?
Have you?
Because those contracts will renewed automatically unless terminated or alterations.
And gosi is not responsible for contracts.
Mudad will be use for that.
And mudad is under construction now.
And do not make account on mudad.
Mudad is only for the companies.

Dear I didn't signed my present contract with company, which is uploaded in gosi as I mentioned before they themselves signed and altered

It seems a dummy contract,  its was a normal practice when people came on open visas(azad) the contract is unlimited and auto renew in that case. You need to ask for a new contract with revised terms acknowledging by both employee and employer.

Azhar Khan13 wrote:

Dear I didn't signed my present contract with company, which is uploaded in gosi as I mentioned before they themselves signed and altered

Still you can't do anything.
It is just nothing.
Gosi belongs to old system.
You will get nothing if you go to the authorities but will lose everything.
Believe me

Brother , In GOSI where is it mentioned "non transferable"

I don't find any contract in gosi, actually I don't accept or rejected at that time, please anyone please elaborate
I don't find any contract in gosi, actually I don't accept or rejected at that time, please anyone please elaborate
- @Mir Wasim

Did you sign any contract ever?