STVP during new employer pass issuance

Hi all. I have a situation here i hope someone can advise.
2 Mar - spass  with new employer is approved
12 Mar - resignation with old employer and cancellation of old spass

Apparently, old HR thought that my new pass is already issued therefore didn't apply the stvp prompt cancellation. Was a miscommunication when i said it's been approved, but didn't clarify if issued.  Now new employer said they're applying for new pass issuance today and would require the stvp.

Can my old hr still apply for the stvp? Is it fast and easy? Will i have any issues with ica? Thanks in advance!!

In general case, employer does not apply for STVP, rather MoM gives by default a 30 days STVP. So, you can check with your old HR and ask them to share the details. It should have 30 days STVP for you.

Agree on Surya message above, by right you should have 30 days STVP (VISIT PASS AND EMBARKATION FORM)

That form serves as embarkation form for the Foreigner once he/she left the country

This document should be printed for the Foreigner to present together with his / her valid travel document to the Immigration
officer for Immigration clearance at the point of departure from Singapore.

Thank you! Resolved already!!

Hi,

I was wondering how your issue was resolved as my wife is in a similar situation. DP cancelled without STVP and the pass (from IPA) cannot be logged into MOM without the embarkation details.

Thanks

May I know how you resolved this?

Employer just called MOM and they fixed it