Latest New News for all Residents in Greece without an AMKA number.

Todays 24/7 Greek news says all those in Greece without an AMKA  number will be issued with a temporary number very soon so as to go forward and receive their Covid vaccination,all instructions will be presented on the...emvolio.gr site...

Good news

Today online news...Keep Talking Greece...vaccinations for those without AMKA ,the application site is now up and running,take a look.

The website is http://emvolio.gov.gr

Its emvolio.gov.gr

Just to say that the platform for people with severe health issues will open on Friday this week where they can book their vaccination appointments.My husband just had his first one and they send reminder messages to your mobile for a few days prior to the appointment and he had one straight after the first jab,which is good.He did feel a little strange for a couple of days,hang-over head a bit and like shooting pains in the muscles like we can get with flu but nothing to stress about,he stayed in bed.I never think of any negatives happening prior to medical things even when Ive had major surgery and actually I never had any bad results from things,its how you train your brain which trains your body.They will also open for 65 and above soon I believe.