GF looking for a job in the Aberdeen area

Hi all,

My GF has been struggling to get a job in the Aberdeen area. Answers all the adverts now for cleaners and everything she can find but 0 answers.
She is a EU citizen and has granted pre-settlement status.
Understandable with this lockdown that there will be high demand for the jobs that are posted.
If anyone knows of anything please let me know as she's getting really frustrated and depressed.
Cheers

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but with so many folk on furlough and the hospitality industry at a standstill the opportunities for employment are going to be super rare. There isn't even any volunteer work around at the moment. All you can do is support her emotionally because things will get better, it's just going to take time

Thank you Dollycon51. That is what I believe also. I know recruiters get 100s of applications for every job that comes up.
Hopefully things start kicking off again soon.

Not sure if if HAS to be Aberdeen, but in Dunkeld area there have been some jobs with a community built for those with special needs. It's called the Corbenic Camphill Community. It's a lovely area, though more rural, but you aren't too far away from Perth (about 30 minutes)

I would also say, that I have found more jobs posted on actual websites, than in places like Indeed etc... Seems like a lot of smaller companies etc. aren't using the big sites to advertise. My best suggestion would be to research the companies/organizations that do what your GF is interested in doing, and finding a contact there in the HR dep. and sending over a CV and letter if they don't have a careers/jobs page with open positions listed.