I would like to know the about tha new NOC rule in ooman

I have been working in a private HOspital as apharmacist last three yeares my renewed contract will finish on NOV 2021. I got offer letter from another company as a medical sale representative . i want to know if i cancel my current visa i can possible to come back new visa without NOC ? . I alredy given request to my cureent company for NOC they refused .

Until now there is no confirmation if ROP revoked the NOC (even though it should be at 1-Jan-2021). However, If they do, then in the worst case, you can resign, exit\enter Oman on the new visa.

Wait for a week or so to see the ROP decision.

Hi
It seems that you no longer need an NOC. What you cannot do is change employer without your contract having expired or been terminated by your employer. You cannot resign and change. But if your contract has come to an end, for what I understand, there shouldn't be any issues.
Thanks

It also depends on what the contract says in regard of termination.
Usually, the contract explicitly allows both parties to terminate the contract. If this is true, then the employee can terminate it by resignation, the employer has to accept it.