Oman family Visa cancellation

Currently i am on an employment visa and next month i am going to cancel my visa and exit Oman. My wife got family visa expiring in 2019. Once my visa is cancelled then my wife visa remains valid or cancelled automatically?

It will be cancelled as well. If she is presently with you, her passport will also have a cancel stamp at the time of your departure.

schaz wrote:

It will be cancelled as well. If she is presently with you, her passport will also have a cancel stamp at the time of your departure.

Hi bro
She is currently out of Oman since 4 months,, so when i am getting my visa cancelled alone then her visa will be still valid?

Its a not a problem. If your have valid visa in your passport. She can come any time. One it will expired cannot renew until you have vaild visa.

Currently i am on notice period and will be cancelling my employment visa by August end 2018.My family is holding valid family visa and they are in india at present.my mother and one kid visa will be expiring on August 19th 2018 and wife and second kid visa will be expiring in 2019.When i discuss with the PRO regarding cancellation of family visa he intimated me that there is a new rule that family has to be present during my cancellation otherwise there will be fine for me if i am planning to come back again to Oman. Is this true?

Hi aruljeevan84,

Not sure if such a rule exists or not, but it is advisable for any non-Arabic speaking expatriate to pay heed to the words of the PRO.

The PRO is the only one who has access to the authorities in all matters official.

Hi brother ,can you tell me the outcome?
I will be leaving for another job in the gulf soon,around Oct 2021, but I would like my family to stay belack in Oman till my  son completes his school ,maybe till march /April 2022.
My familys visa will be valid till aug 2022.
My question is :
Will ROP cancel my family's visa ,if my employer cancels mine ,or they will be able to stay back till the visa expires in aug 2022?

How was the outcome of this matter? I am in the same situation at the moment and I would like it to have a clearer picture, thank you

Hi dear, can you tell me the outcome of retaining of your family Visa requirement?
I am also leaving Oman for another job in this Feb 22, but I would like my family to stay back in Oman till my  son completes his school ,maybe till march /April 2022.
My family visa will be valid till aug 2022.
My question is :
Will ROP cancel my family's visa also, if my employer cancels mine ,or they will be able to stay back till the visa expires in

@Abdul212 hi did you get the answer to your question? My husband has a working visa in Oman and it was cancelled aug2021. I am under him as a family visa. Is it cancelled too? I will be working in qatar this month and my oman visa will expire on july20

My daughter family visa finished on 10 Jan,

She cannot renew visa as she has completed 22 years. She is going back to India on 30 Jan. So any fine or any paper required