Visa Medical Validity Muscat Oman

Hi Team,

One of my friend visited Muscat on 2nd April on visit visa and there he did work visa medical and came back to India , I wanted to know the validity of that visa medical and can he use the same visa medical reports to apply once he entered in Oman by next month end (May end) and get his residency/work visa done for Oman or he has to go through the visa medical tests again.

Kindy advice........Thanks!

Dear Friend,
The visa medical is valid for three months before it is stamped by the MOH visa medical outlet. Its like an attestation. Once the medical is stamped, i think it is valid for another 3 three months. The most important thing is to get it attested from the MOH visa medical outlet.
If you are staying in msucat, there are two outlets that i know i.e. one in Darsait and the other in Rusayl behind the Armed forces hospital (under the expressway bridge).

Dear Alrahmac,

Thanks for your valuable reply!

He is back in India so wanted to know that visa medical conducted in Muscat is still valid or he has to conduct another visa medical once he enter in Muscat within a period of 3months from the date of visa medical report.

Thanks!