Single Permit (Belgium Work permit)

Hi,

I am Kumar working in Belgium for 3 yrs on work permit. My passport is going to expire in june2021, am I eligible to apply for renewal of single permit which expires in April 2021?
Note..my passport renewal pending with indian embassy and it takes time.

Regards,
kumar

Hello

No problem at all, just renew both...
At some point, Belgium doesn't care about your passport once you've a national register number. Just inform them (commune) when you receive your new passport.

Thanks for the update Alex.
Does it mean  new work permit will be kept pending until new passport document is sent?

no, that's 2 separate things as you've already a national register number.
It could have been the case if you were not already in Belgium.

Thanks for the update.

Hi All,

what are the documents we receive as part of single permit approval ?

I am ready in Belgium, so can I start working with these documents ?

Thanks

Hello,
I am recently changing my job in Belgium from Indian expat contract to new Belgium company contact.
My last date in the current company is 20th Nov. New work permit is applied on 4th Nov. But my new work permit is not yet approved by the authorities. I am worried what would happen if even after my last date with the current company my new WP does not get approved.

Will I be able to stay in Belgium till my new work permit get approved?
Will it be called a gap in my employment? Can it cause some issue in my Permanent residence case in future?
Is there a way to know the status of my Work permit application?
What is the current time for new work permit in Flanders region?

Kindly help me here.

Hi all,

Can someone shed the light on processing times for single permit in Flanders region. I am living in France, planned to move job to Belgium by Aug 1
My application submitted on May 3,2022(received the [link under review] email on the same day).
How long it will take to get the single permit.
(I have to join the new company by Aug 1)
Hello,

Is there any website where we can check the status of Working permit approvals ?

My spouse has recently switch jobs (From 1 belgian employer to the next one) and she is serving notice.

We are confused with respect to the below doubts

a>  What happens if she does not get the WP in 1 month't time ? Does this mean that she will have to sit at home which also is a gap ( her permanent permit can also get compromised I guess)

b> I am on a dependent visa and I am also working for a belgian employer, what happens to my job during this transition. Do I have to take any actions in case my spouse does not get the WP in the stipulated time ?

Thx in advance for your replies.

Regards,

RO.