Need information about jobs in Czech Republic

Hello Everyone,
My name is Majid and i am currently in Pakistan. I am planning to move to Czech Republic and gathering information about job and monthly expenses. Kindly share the details about per month expense for a single person.
Is it easy to get a job for an English speaker? I have more then 7 years of experience in Managing Operations and IT departments of multinational companies.

Hope to get some valuable information from you.

Regards,
Majid Baig

Welcome to the forum. :)

Try www.numbeo.com for living costs. Go to 'Discover' at the top of this page and open the Czech Guide for additional information. Take the time to read other posts here too.

There is entry ban for Pakistan as well at this moment, so it is quite not clear when you will be able to apply for visa. To apply for a job and move here, I would suggest you to get the job prior moving to the Czech Republic. The immigration in Czech Republic does not allow you to change your visa status once you are here, ie, if you come with a tourist visa, you cannot change it to employee visa just because you will get offered a job here during that time period. You will have to go back to Islamabad and reapply for employee visa. Most of the people, specially from technical fields, get tourist visa for 2 months, and then during that time here look for a decent job. If they get a contract from their potential employer, who will also agree to go through all the expat working in their company BS, they can go back to Islamabad and apply for work permit. It is almost guaranteed that work visa will be issued that way.