Job and visa in Prague

Ahoj guys))

I'm curious about visa and work permit. If I visit Czech with tourist visa can I find job there and get work permit and chage my visa there? Now I live in Thailand and want to move to Prague very much, I know that better to look for a job when u r there, but I don't know Czech language, so if there smb with the same situation as me please let me know how did u solve ur problem. Thanks)))

Hello,

First of all you can;t change touristical visa to work permit as you will need to apply for a special Visa before work permission but trust me Prague is not very attractive with job markets. Nothing special is happening here it's just beautiful country to visit but if you really would like to move here first find job and it's easier and actually better via internet and then you can apply in Thailand for a specific visa which will give you right to transfer it here as a Work Permission during 3 months of your entry in CZ.

Hello Mrs. troeva

I also from Russia and live in Prague. I am looking people for job here.
Please, add me to Skype Nataly.karimova
Email [email protected]

I am from India living in Kuwait with my family First I want visit prague and after I want to permanent settelment in prague.Anyone give me good advise about future in Prague.I am in clerical post and wife is art & craft Teacher and son 12 yr old studing in 7th std in indian convent school.can we get job and school admission easily in prague.

nice to meet you

Natalyi, which company do you represent, and are there still positions available? I am living in Prague.

hey nataly my self javed i am from india i am looking for job saw ur msg tht u need employer so wt is job is can u give me details tht would be really gud for me

Hello, if you want to, you can try to send me your CV and I can forward it to my friend in HR agency and to the agency which looking for a job opportunities for expats here in Prague.
I canŽt promise anything but we can try it :)

[email protected]

Hello,

sorry to write for you and ask this in first time, i saw your message in this forum and for me it was very interesting,if you can help me in this way too,i will be very grateful,i am mechanical engineering.
CZ,its fantastic,i never went,i already travelled for some countries nearest from Cz.

i hope this message arrive for you,

my email is [email protected]

Hi marceldable,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Jobs in Czech Republic section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello David,

Thanks for your reply and attention.

i am new in the Expat.com,i don't know how the things work so well, i didn't find how to make an advert in the page jobs in Czech Republic, if you can say me one time how it is,i will be very glad.

Thanks a lot one more time,
Marcel

Want to business in cezc on business immigration can it possible if possible plz let me the exp & investments can any body help me out.
Regards

[moderated: no free ad on the forum]

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic. Please drop an advert in the jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct