Visa issue - application for visa after old visa expires

Hloo am from India working here from about 2years and got a new job but my old MD was not ready to give mobility so I posted a resignation letter through post and received the pink slip and handed over it to my new employer but they tried to apply for visa but got rejected 2 times and my visa is valid till 5/6/2020
                 I want to know what if my old visa got expire and at the time of 30 days grace period will there be any problem for applying visa and also after completing grace period will new employer be able to apply visa
        Please send me a reply

You can only get a new visa within 30 days of expiry of old visa.  Don't wait for grace period to end and instead find out why your visa is getting rejected - it seems your new employer is not following the right process.

I have only doubt after my visa expiry will it be easy for new employer to apply for visa  because my old employer is not allowing mobility. But with the pink also my new employer applied for visa but got rejected

My new employer told me if it extends 30 days grace period they will apply for extension for next 30 days and within that they can apply for visa is it true?
     How many time they can apply for visa it already got rejected 2 times

Grace period can be extended by 2 months subject to LMRA discretion.  They can apply as many times as they want but unless you tell me the reasons for rejection i.e. which stage was it rejected at and what message came in the employer EMS system, I can't tell you what chance you have.

If it was rejected by immigration with message "Change the expat" or "Apply for a different expat", in majority of cases, you have no chance.

Hii broo my visa is applied by my new employer and it's showing in lmra exact portal visa under process can u tell me how much days will it take to get valid employment visa

Hey,

Kindly refer to this detailed post : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

T&R