Work gap ( covid 19)

Hi everyone! Does anybody experience this kind of problem? Im a nurse I already sign the contract, done biometric and waiting for the flight sched until the Covid problem arise. My question is I have a work gap of 1 year and 5 months already as of today is it possible that I can still renew my saudi license?  Im afraid that if this LOCKDOWN will continue for how many months my work gap will also increase, can somebody enlighten me about this matter. thank you in advance

Are you able to go abroad already?

It is possible to renew a Saudi nursing license even if you have a work gap, although the specific requirements for renewal may vary depending on the regulatory body that oversees nursing licenses in Saudi Arabia. It may be helpful to contact this regulatory body or your employer to inquire about the renewal process and any potential impact that the COVID-19 pandemic may have on it. It is also worth noting that if the lockdown continues for an extended period of time, it may result in an increase in your work gap. However, it is important to keep in mind that the situation with the pandemic is constantly evolving, and it may be difficult to predict how it will affect the renewal process for your nursing license.