Hepatitis B infection

HI mpcute07,

That's really a good to hear, knowing that everything is in progress, but i still concern about the issue with Jai1 that you need to settle the issue with the police authority i know the immigration share the same information  but this such a waste of time consuming knowing that if your only problem is health why do the police glad to your name on your list ,like you did a crime in UAE that is very inhuman...but hope JAI will settle everything, please dont forgt to share some update to....

Gerryaned

Hi mpcute07,
Forgot to ask you in my previous post  about who is your contact person in the immigration department or what section should you go for clearing the ban, i will ask my cousin to settle my issue with  the ban that is why i am curious who she needs to meet in immigration.

Thanks and best reagards.

gerryaned

IS THE NEW RULE IS IMPLEMENTED OR NOT... IN ABUDHABI THEY ARE CHECKING FOR HEP.B FOR EVERYONE OR ONLY THOSE 6 CATEGORY PEOPLE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME.  IT IS URGENT.  SINCE I NEED TO TAKE UP A NEW JOB. THANKS TO ALL IN ADVANCE.

Hi broad,

Please avoid using caps lock on the forum. Thank you very much.

Hi Gerryanded

I really want to ask you one thing , since you have been a member for so long , Whether anyone had gone back to UAE after clearing the ban , do you have any information , since i got the message from my office that , Abu Dhabi police HQ had shown the impression that having less chance for clearing the ban from their record .

I really cant understand when the govt health authority had given a letter to release the ban , why they cant abide their own govt authorities. Iam really got fed up after hearing this , if you got any message please share it .

Regards

Jai

Hi Jai1,

That's really a bad news to hear about your case, yes i been following this blog for i guess 6 months already, there are some people who shared success  of getting a new visa in dubai but most of those are cases of husbands visa , if you have time to review all the previous blogs but from that stories shared never had read about issue of police record issue it is normally in the immigration. To be honest i am really happy that you shared your story here because i guess your the first one with the same issue as mine , i mean not on the husbands visa case.I am hopeful that you will clear your case once an for all since you are close to succeeding it.Did you try to speak to anyone at the immigration about the problem because i dont see single reason why your name shouldn't be cleared though if your saying the immigration clear your name in their system  then i dont see a reason why the police cant.Please share us whatever feedback you can get about your case.

Thanks

gerryaned

Hello All,

I am petrolum engineer and having HBV carrier. I am applying for jobs in oil companies of UAE like ADNOC group of companies, ADCO, GASCO, ADMA,etc. Is that possible that I can their medical screening test? Will these companies check for HBV ?.
Secondly I heard that private oil companies residence visa not required HBV medical screening , is that true ? If yes then please provide me list of some private oil companies working in dubai or abu dhabi.
Waiting for your positive response.

Saleem

hi all
        plz can any one tell me , new law implemented or not. tomorrow i am going  for medical tes. but i feel fear due to hvb,

Thanks  almighty GOD, so thanks, i got my medical certificate with FIT results, it now 100% sure that renewals are not being checked for hvb.

Congrats Waqar80.

Hi Ritz

We couldnt find any message for so long time , whether your ban has been cleared as you have been waiting for immigration to clear . Could you please update the status , if you could share with us it will be very helpful for everybody.

Thanks

Jai

Hai waqar 80

First of all congratulations for getting fit medical certificate . Since you are inside the country could you please help us in knowing  , whether immigration is clearing the previous Hep B banned people .

We will be very happy if you could help us in knowing the status.

Thanks

Jai 

waqar80 wrote:

Thanks  almighty GOD, so thanks, i got my medical certificate with FIT results, it now 100% sure that renewals are not being checked for hvb.

I think , to improve ur weight and helth, take milk wd banana daily. and also take milk with honey daily.
vitamins r temporary , not proper way.
i personaly experinced that milk after banana is very good.

Hi guys, apologies for the delay in response. I got sidelined with personal concerns. Fortunately, a more positive development occured and there's a very high possibility that we will obtain funding from the Ford Foundation in New York. It has both positive and negative connotations. One it will delay the research for another year, two it will broaden the research base and third we would incur very minimal out of pocket expense to be able to participate. So that's about it.

But rest assured everybody that I'm not giving up on it and is actually pooling the people on the ground to get it started. Please continue praying for this project and I really hope we will have enough funding to cover more participants for free.

Until then I will keep you posted and please email your interest and contact details to [email protected] if you are interested in participating. 

Keep a healthy lifestyle. Avoid alcohol except red wine. No smoking. Avoid cholesterol laden food, eat lots of tubers (sweet potatoes, carrots).  Keep it organic as much as possible. And plenty of exercise.

God bless everybody and I hope you are safe wherever you are. Be thankful that you are alive and well and have plenty of opportunity to fight this disease.

Thanks to the members who are voluntarily responding to inquiries here. Not everybody has the time to do this on a daily basis since we have other concerns to attend to. Let's keep the forum alive as much as we can and can we request those who have succeeded to put on a little work of love and help some people around here?

Thanks. Peace and love to everybody. Namaste.

I'm a Turkish national working in Dubai. My wife will come to Dubai and apply to the residence permit as a housewife. she is a healthy hep b carrier. Would she be denied the permit?

Pls reply...

Dear Oktayokan

No problem she will get the residence permit as per the new rules

All the Best

Jai

oktayokan wrote:

I'm a Turkish national working in Dubai. My wife will come to Dubai and apply to the residence permit as a housewife. she is a healthy hep b carrier. Would she be denied the permit?

Pls reply...

Hi guys! been a while since I had my last post. Again, wanted to share my experiences with you. I was sent home last Feb2010 due to HBV(unfit but healthy carrier)its a restaurant kind of job and been told that Ive got one year ban in Dubai. I've waited for one year. My only weapon is to have PATIENCE... Now, I came back in Dubai with visit visa still searching for a job though in an office environment so I can avoid the same dilemma again. I guess our experiences are case to case basis. Some doesnt have BAN, some has permanent ban. Its kinda confusing.

Right now, Im concern with my status just like you guys. Do i have to go to ministry of health to check if i have BAN with them? I dont want to suffer again. Or i can proceed to the same procedures when i get a job? Im worried... As ive always said... NEVER LOSE HOPE... God is always with us. I will keep u posted regarding my status.
Thanks and my prayers goes out to all of you!

Does anyone here was able to get a medically fit certificate in SATWA recently despite of being hbsag+?

Hi all , firstly my hearty thank you all who reply to messages. I have a dilemma I gave my visa renewal medical last Thursday and awaiting for my visa ..however I still have no reply from pro about my residence visa .now I'm concerned about my medical fitness being the reason for delay.can someone please describe the step by step process upto deportation if found positive. Mainly I want to know if I am medically unfit, how soon will they let me know. Right nowI'm hoping immigration has lost my passport and that is delaying everything.
Very best regards ,
Desperate soul

jai1 wrote:

Dear Oktayokan

No problem she will get the residence permit as per the new rules

All the Best

Jai

oktayokan wrote:

Pls reply...

tks Jai!

Thanks GOD for the wonderful blessing.  I have received my Medical Fitness certificate today.

Hello everyone,

Just want to check about update of those who attempt to clear their previous Banned with the Immigration?has there been any progress on that?because i can see that this forum has a little updates only, i apologize i am actually relying so much here as i will try to clear my ban also?So i am expecting at least some successful stories shared.

Thanks,

gerryanded

gerryanded wrote:

Hello everyone,

Just want to check about update of those who attempt to clear their previous Banned with the Immigration?has there been any progress on that?because i can see that this forum has a little updates only, i apologize i am actually relying so much here as i will try to clear my ban also?So i am expecting at least some successful stories shared.

Thanks,

gerryanded

Hi Every one!!!

I have submitted the letter from DHA to remove the ban for my wife on 19th October and I am waiting for there reply.I followed up with them and got the answer that I have to wait because the application is submitted to Abu Dhabi for approval.
  Lets hope that they remove the ban.

God help us all.

CM_CHARMING wrote:

Does anyone here was able to get a medically fit certificate in SATWA recently despite of being hbsag+?

can you pls share whether it was new visa or renewal?

CM_CHARMING wrote:

Thanks GOD for the wonderful blessing.  I have received my Medical Fitness certificate today.

congrats and very happy for you...can you also share whether its new visa or renewal?

Kiyaara wrote:
CM_CHARMING wrote:

congrats and very happy for you...can you also share whether its new visa or renewal?

It's a renewal visa.  I was a bit nervous at that time and unrelax while waiting for the medical fitness result.

CM_CHARMING wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:
CM_CHARMING wrote:

It's a renewal visa.  I was a bit nervous at that time and unrelax while waiting for the medical fitness result.

ok..congrats:-) guess for renewal its confirmed they dont check HBV, as we seen many success stories here...clarity and confirmation is still awaited on new cases. Hope someone will share soon..

Hi ritz,

Thank u for the reply, that is not really a good news to hear because just this morning a friend of mind went to the clinic to get the letter and it was really a smooth sailing experienced for her she just waited 10 minutes and got the letter right away now i can see that it's going to be an different scenario in Immigration then but did they promise they can clear the ban?Hope they will becuase some stories posted here also after immigration we need to make sure that names also be cleared in the police authority.Now i really dont the whole story in that case,I hope once the ban is lifted in immigration ur name will entirely be cleared.

Gerryanded

Hi gerryanded,

Me and ritz were getting in touch to each other regarding the update from immigration same reply i've got from them. My cousin visited the immigration and she went in immigration directors office and legal office same answer she got. We have to wait and have more patience.  Lets hope and pray for the best.  This is only for clarification if your are ban from immigration you are not ban from police department this is totally different because i've got a police clearance for my husband for our canada application last March 17,2011. So there is nothing to be worry immigration is totally different from police department.

Thanks,
Jerin

gerryanded wrote:

Hi ritz,

Thank u for the reply, that is not really a good news to hear because just this morning a friend of mind went to the clinic to get the letter and it was really a smooth sailing experienced for her she just waited 10 minutes and got the letter right away now i can see that it's going to be an different scenario in Immigration then but did they promise they can clear the ban?Hope they will becuase some stories posted here also after immigration we need to make sure that names also be cleared in the police authority.Now i really dont the whole story in that case,I hope once the ban is lifted in immigration ur name will entirely be cleared.

Gerryanded

Hi jerin,

Thanks for the reply too, u and ritz i guess forward the documents to immigration the same month if really bad to hear that it was already months have passed and the immigration cat give you a exact answer if they will eventually clear the ban because i cant understand the immigration they putting this on hold when infact the health authorities approved it.Did they actually mention when they can give there answers?

Thanks ,

gerryaned

Dear all

Its me too sailing on the same ship , Even i had given the DHA letter to immigration 2 months back , still no reply from their end . GOD should help us to clear all our bans .

Best of Luck to everybody

Regards

Jai

HI guys,

Like anybody else, I am HBV carrier. I have been to dubai last year and was sent how just a couple of weeks before the new law had arrived. Our PRO just put me on a normal cancellation of visa.

My first arrival in UAE is just like a lot of filipinos do to avoid POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Authority) documents/requirements. I went to another country as a tourist then jumped to Dubai. It went totally fine even until I was sent back home because I can't pass the medical requirement.

After around 7 months, my employer wants me back to fill in a new position in the company he also told me they know that that the rules are changed. I left my job back home and accepted the offer.

My visa had arrived and again I plan to go the another country to avoid POEA requirements. To my surprise the immigration put me on hold because they saw the stamps in my passport that I did jump to Dubai sometime last year. Fortunately I was not blacklisted in my own country but they photocopied all my documents and said that they will be watching me and if I tried to jump again to another country then they will black list me.

The irony is that I must now get these POEA documents for me to get to Dubai and whats worse is that they do medical check-ups that includes HBV test. If I am found positive then I will not be allowed to exit the country.

Is there anybody here had been in the same situation and knows if I can appeal to the POEA that the Dubai is no longer testing HBVfor new applicants?or any other solution? thanks in advance...

Dear All,

I was banned too same like yours and we did everything to clear my Ban. My friends in Dubai help me to do it, they actually visit Dubai Immigration but it was not been success. One of my friend submit my papers to the black list section of Immigration and they said they will clear the Ban and wait for the call but it takes a month already but no call receive. Until we decide to try to apply for tourist visa to check if I am really in black listed. The result came out and as expected it was rejected because of permanent ban in the system.

The travel agency who process my tourist visa offer me a help and they said they will try their best to help me sort out. The manager of the travel agency went to immigration to check my case and as per him Immigration is clearing the ban but only the way out is for me to apply employment visa.  Again the same company offer me a help but I Paid them for the application of employment visa.... it take almost 3 months for the processing, workig perit is approved and it was till April 7. As per the manager all my documents were sent to Abudhabi for general lifting of ban... it take almost 3 months and it almost reached the expiration of working permit, thus the manager told me that if the abudhabi will not release my paper till April 5 he don't have a choice but to return back some of my money as he can't do nothing anymore. But God is Good, April 5 when my employment visa was approved and release and they said my ban is clear already.

Now we are on the process of how I can eneter Dubai. As per him if I used employment visa I might be ban in Dubai for 6 month if its cancelled. So we decided to cancel employment and apply for tourist but I am afraid as I've heard that they are very strict with tourist.

These are only details I can share, the manager of the travel agency don't want to disclose their contactst to the people with same case like me as it gives them headache. i don't know how they clear the ban and I dont kknow whose the contact in immigration.

Hope information above will help you somehow or maybe gives a relief....

God is Great...He really make things possible....

hi,

has anyone here come for first time to dubai and its a new case of residency visa and inspite of HBV they manage to get visa stamped?? as most cases here are of success are of people who are renewal cases or someone who was sent back and now applied again which also doesnt come under first time new residency case...pls someone voice if they came first time to DXB and had HBV and still as per new law got the visa...need this clarity

Hi everyone,

With the DHA issuing now the letter certificate is getting easier that rules is till vague becuase the immigration is not sure what they have to do with the ban. For those who are waiting for a long time already to clear the name dis you try to contact the immigration when actually they impose the ban lifting of the ban.

Thanks,

gerryanded

Hi Everyone,

Good day to all of you.

Just a quick inquiry my friend had gone to the immigration the other day to forward the letter coming from the clinic to clear the ban but unfortunately she just ended the whole journey in disappointment becuase she been passed to one section to another no one can gave her the direct answer of who and what section should she submit these documents. Please help me if anyone of you who have the idea of who and which section in the immigration my friend should submit the docs. please reply me in this blog. To Ritz and Jerin you guys had already submitted yours would you be able to help me out, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks and best reagrds,

gerryaned

Gerryanded, it should be the black list counter and apparently they have moved from bur dubai to a place near academic city... Your friend should get the exact  location detail from the office in bur dubai I guess. But if I get more info I shall let you know.

Hi Gerryanded,

Tell your friend to go to residence section backside  counter 29 and look for Mr. Abdul Shamsi he was the right person in which he can submitt his documents.  Me and Ritiz submitted our documents to him before.
I hope this info will help you a lot.  Kindly give us update also

Thanks, Jerin

gerryanded wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Good day to all of you.

Just a quick inquiry my friend had gone to the immigration the other day to forward the letter coming from the clinic to clear the ban but unfortunately she just ended the whole journey in disappointment becuase she been passed to one section to another no one can gave her the direct answer of who and what section should she submit these documents. Please help me if anyone of you who have the idea of who and which section in the immigration my friend should submit the docs. please reply me in this blog. To Ritz and Jerin you guys had already submitted yours would you be able to help me out, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks and best reagrds,

gerryaned

Hi guys,

I am a Filipino Engineer. Is there anybody here that has came to POEA for OEC? I have this problem that my employment visa will expire on May and I have less than a month left.

As per the suggestion that you can jump to Singapore then go to dubai. Well it will not work! I did it and even got to Singapore. The Immigration will trace you where you are. If you attempt to jump to another country they will blacklist you on dubai and in the Philippines. (they even took the time to call the hotel where I am staying).

Being a tourist would not also do unless you have 2,000 USD in you pocket and a confirmed tour (hotel booking and tour itinerary)

So the only way to do it is through POEA.

I do not know if I can appeal to the POEA regarding our case but I will. I am just waiting for my contract and visa from my employer. I will update you guys on what will happen.

Just keep believing...