Hepatitis B infection

hi all,

this was the news today in guld news and it concerns me for esp all the new visa applicants...article somehow clearly says that HBV is tested for all foreign workers?? can someone read this article and clarify and help seek clarity...its confusing, pls read 3rd para of this article...

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/healt … i-1.772102

Dubai: Sunil, a Nepalese expatriate, arrived at the Satwa medical fitness centre at 6am on a working day and managed to submit his papers after four long hours.

"I was lucky today," he said. A day earlier he had come here at 7am and, after standing in line for 10 minutes, the security guard told him there were no more tokens and asked him to come back the next day.

All foreign workers coming to the UAE for work have to undergo medical fitness tests to be eligible to reside in the country. The applicants are tested for HIV/Aids, syphilis, hepatitis B and TB.

The Dubai Municipality medical fitness centre in Deira was closed recently so as not to duplicate the work of the Dubai Health Authority (DHA). The thousands of people who used to go there every day now go to other centres.

Sherill, a Filipina, had submitted her papers at the window and the man at the counter told her to come the next day. "I can't take off every day to come here," said the expatriate who lives in a different area of Dubai. "The man was rude to me," she alleged.

The medical fitness centre at Satwa is one of the 14 managed by the DHA which is trying to cope with the rush of people by opening more centres. The last centres opened were at Knowledge Village and Jebel Ali.

A senior DHA official earlier told journalists the centres spread across the emirate are capable of handling 4,000 applications per day. Five centres are exclusively for housemaids, she had said.

Dear W_ali, Mabrook!! hope this clears the doubt of many others.

w_ali wrote:

Every one please be informed that today i got my medical clearance from al baraha hosp.Alhumdulilah now everyone should get it.It is confirmed that for new and renewal visas only 6 categories are tested.V soon my visa will be stamped inshAllah.

thanks everyone for the support you have been giving to each other.

thanks dingdong!

everyone please note 1st of march i went for my medical and got my clearance report on 3rd of march.

this is confirm that for new applicants who are not under 6 categories will be tested only for HIV and xray

kiyara please do not get confused with this news,as its not in detail,its obvious that by now everyone knows that hepb will be tested but only 6 categories.

To all who have emailed me regarding the research, rest assured I've read all of your concerns. I am preparing a clear guideline and simplified explanation for all participants to understand. I only need commitment to all the rules and guidelines in respect to the value of the research itself and of each other's time. Like you I am an ordinary expat with a career to attend to, it's only that I am very serious about proving seroconversion to a large of carriers and like most of you here, I'm so fed up of doctors telling me that it can't be done because I had proven it otherwise in one case.

I will update through this blog every now and then and will send you replies as soon as the simplified guidelines is out within the week or so. Our target commencement date is sometime around May for a duration of one year. I have a quota due to the limited sourcing of organic and fresh ingredients. However I would try to accomodate all of you as I can.

As a rule, discretion is a priority. We are all mature and responsible individuals, and those who wants to maintain their anonymity to the rest of the participants can do so out of mutual respect, as long as our common aim is not jeopardized in any way.

With that said, let me thank those willing participants especially a couple who has showed interest in joining.

gdsigner wrote:

Hi All i have problem i made a medical last month and i have positive for hep b and the pro tell me to go out from uae for 48 hours and they did not provide me a ticket. but my visa are still march 31 so stayed here. i will go out before march 31 because i want to bring my son home with me do i get ban?

i am still here in uae

i am worried maybe i cannot comeback here again please guys anyone knows about my situation.

Why not go to Oman for an exit first? I think what your PRO means is that there is nothing wrong with your medical results? Did you speak to him about it? I think you are jumping into conclusions at this stage. He probably wants you to exit to proceed with stamping of the residence visa on your passport once you come back. Try to negotiate for a return ticket though, or without that obtain something in writing that the recruitment process is progressing as you expected - that of you getting hired! Think positive. Most of all, talk to your PRO. If you start blaming yourself now for having the disease or worse blaming the disease itself...you are going down on a losing battle.

Have courage and speak to him.

Three months? I thought you wrote only for 48 hours. Please clarify with them what's the purpose of having you out of the UAE for 3 months.

Any questions you have, better to settle it with them in the outset.

gdsigner wrote:

hi KK

The first time they said i have to go out from use within 48 hours or els the police will catch me and they said that i have to be 3 months out from uae.

Sorry to hear that. I think you have more issues than hepa b. For sure, no police anywhere on earth has the right to arrest anybody based on a disease alone. If it is of any help to you, seek the advise of the Phil consulate in Al Ghusais. They should be able to do something. Take care and God bless.

gdsigner wrote:

Dear KK.

Thank you for comforting response :D

anyway i am carrier if my wife is vaccinated do i can transfer the virus to her and if she is get pregnant did my child get the virus too?

Gdsigner

If she gets vaccinated, she can't infect the baby. However, if you are in an infectious state yourself...you might infect the baby as you are in one household, though the virus is blood-borne. Better to go for a full hepa profile and ascertain your infectious state and your viral load. Go for these tests..it would be money well spent as it would give you an idea how far along are you into being infectious to others. The virus normally infects almost the entire family if the mother has it in the first place.

kk wrote:
gdsigner wrote:

Dear KK.

Thank you for comforting response :D

anyway i am carrier if my wife is vaccinated do i can transfer the virus to her and if she is get pregnant did my child get the virus too?

Gdsigner

If she gets vaccinated, she can't infect the baby. However, if you are in an infectious state yourself...you might infect the baby as you are in one household, though the virus is blood-borne. Better to go for a full hepa profile and ascertain your infectious state and your viral load. Go for these tests..it would be money well spent as it would give you an idea how far along are you into being infectious to others. The virus normally infects almost the entire family if the mother has it in the first place.

KK,

Your information is not accurate and can mislead someone, lets keep medical advice to doctors only..this forum was just to discuss the Visa issues and not medical research etc...I respect your research work as you must have worked hard on same, however kindly do reach out to people on emails. I am working for a biopharma company and object to such statements ""The virus normally infects almost the entire family if the mother has it in the first place""..this is not credible and will appreciate you do not post anything that hasnt been valdiated.
Thanks!

Good point there Kiyaara. I don't want to argue with you regarding the clinical observation and conclusion recorded predominantly in Asia that for infections established to be traced back to the mother, normally the children has them as well and the husband too. Remember that these studies were applied to a median population who were believed to be infected PRIOR to having had vaccinations.

Also I want to point out to you based on my own personal experience and a lot of others too and those of others in different hepa community forums...that so far the so-so medical community had been all but VAGUE about this particular disease unless they reach to a point where they would recommend a highly expensive treatment complete with going under the knife for a biopsy. Having said that, would I get any ASSURANCE or clear definition of how, when and where this disease would take me? Not on any of your days here on earth, my dear,

As far as I'm concerned, this blog is not regulated in any way. Not since we have started it back in 2009 anyway. Anyone can join in, contribute their thoughts, make suggestions, sell any ideas they like in here; after all almost all the participants are well-meaning individuals who has the intent to help each other.

If you think you have a very specific and definitive answer to any one's inquiry in here, please do so, nobody is stopping you.  However, let me remind you that this forum is primarily NON-RACIST, NON-DISCRIMINATORY, and OPEN. 

If that's all you've got to say to my remarks beforehand, I'm disappointed and let me tell you that it's not welcome at best and thoroughly rude and offensive at worst.

Have a nice day.

kk wrote:

Good point there Kiyaara. I don't want to argue with you regarding the clinical observation and conclusion recorded predominantly in Asia that for infections established to be traced back to the mother, normally the children has them as well and the husband too. Remember that these studies were applied to a median population who were believed to be infected PRIOR to having had vaccinations.

Also I want to point out to you based on my own personal experience and a lot of others too and those of others in different hepa community forums...that so far the so-so medical community had been all but VAGUE about this particular disease unless they reach to a point where they would recommend a highly expensive treatment complete with going under the knife for a biopsy. Having said that, would I get any ASSURANCE or clear definition of how, when and where this disease would take me? Not on any of your days here on earth, my dear,

As far as I'm concerned, this blog is not regulated in any way. Not since we have started it back in 2009 anyway. Anyone can join in, contribute their thoughts, make suggestions, sell any ideas they like in here; after all almost all the participants are well-meaning individuals who has the intent to help each other.

If you think you have a very specific and definitive answer to any one's inquiry in here, please do so, nobody is stopping you.  However, let me remind you that this forum is primarily NON-RACIST, NON-DISCRIMINATORY, and OPEN. 

If that's all you've got to say to my remarks beforehand, I'm disappointed and let me tell you that it's not welcome at best and thoroughly rude and offensive at worst.

Have a nice day.

Dear KK,

I respect your work and thats what i meant...what's racist or discriminating about it? Please feel free to express your views, but valdiate the data with some facts is all i meant...I will be more than grateful if your research contributes to any one of us living longer than we are intended to live...
Wish you best and my apologies if you construed my statements otherwise..Intent was never to offend you, period. You too have a blessed day!

regds
Kiyaara

@Kiyaara, whatever gave you the license to lambast people's opinions here in the first place? You can correct or offer more credible source of information if you want in a courteous manner. Don't expect people in here to believe you rightaway because you work for a biopharma company. Where? In India? Don't even get me started. Even Ayurveda which is I'm a huge fan cannot and have not cured Hepa B.

I have tons of good friends from India and Pakistan and within the Arab community who until now have suffered from various diseases, not only Hepa B, who have resorted to change of lifestyle, diet management, and holistic healing RATHER than rely on any drug.

Since most of us here are infected and I assume THAT YOU ARE NOT, what the hell are you doing here? Peddling your company? Quit that. I'd rather go for the super expensive treatments rather than resort to another mass-produced bio-drugs, which doesn't promise SEROCONVERSION in any way.

I am personally fed up of pharmaceuticals company, then it doesn't help that the UAE found out that AT LEAST 30% OF ITS OVER THE COUNTER DRUGS ARE FAKE. Then the US made another public statement recently. Go and check.

Before you start anything on this forum, know that none of us here can ever be fooled by pharmaceutical companies again. I can refer you to other sites if you want to hear the same thing.

Go and peddle your wares elsewhere. We are not stupid.

Please I don't want to argue with anybody who doesn't care nor understand how it feels to have the virus, live with it for so many years in shame and embarrassment. If you have a much better proven idea to cure us, please speak up!

We are already down and beaten by this disease, not to mention some of our loved ones as well. Any more of the hardships that goes with it is something that I for one have no patience to deal with at this point when I'm dedicating a year of my life for a voluntary research program.

If you are undecided whether to help this community or not in a constructive way, just shut up, move on to another blogs, and go get a life!

kk wrote:

It has gone a long way from a forum full of depressed and disappointed members, giving hope and comforting words to each other, looking and trying to find ways to get into Dubai.

But then there's a reality that most of us will face within the next 10 to 15 years - liver cirrhosis, liver damage and liver cancer if we remain passive about our current state. 

What I'm trying to prove right now is a formulation that would literally stop this, reverse liver damage and regenerate the liver. Thus, I'm inviting volunteers to join me in this research. It would be a good thing if we prolong our lives and that of our loved ones then live decades more to tell people about it.

For more information you may email [email protected].

taking 100mg of thiamine per day, plus multi vitamins, decreases ones viral load.. strict diet should also be implemented. No saturated fats from animals, no refined sugars, no tobacco, alcohol and decrease the stress level. eat a lot of green foods, and any fruit that is intense in color. liters of water per day. there but thiamine alone with proper food choice will do. I should know I am a nurse by profession. Your viral load will determine or predict liver cirrhosis and cancer. The goal is to strengthen your immune system. i hope it helps.

Hello All,

I am petrolum engineer and having HBV carrier. I am applying for jobs in oil companies of UAE like ADNOC group of companies, ADCO, GASCO, ADMA,etc. Is that possible that I can their medical screening test? Will these companies check for HBV ?.
Secondly I heard that private oil companies residence visa not required HBV medical screening , is that true ? If yes then please provide me list of some private oil companies working in dubai or abu dhabi.
Waiting for your positive response.

Saleem

@gdesigner, I know of somebody who got a vaccine but still got infected with the virus...who can tell for sure how our body reacts over time? The only assurance that we will have a high chance of not getting infected if we have already been vaccinated is to maintain our immune system and live a healthy lifestyle. Others too, get infected and after proper treatment clears the virus out of their system leaving a set of antibodies behind. This is based on clinical studies. But who can tell for sure? In fact even these patients were surprised that they have had exposure to the virus and subsequently cleared it off their system without the tell-tale symptoms. Just imagine having one shocked family being told that all of them are positive. Of course, the only one who understands the impact of this revelation are mostly in this community who are infected themselves.

I understand that it would be easy to come here, declare yourself as an authority (i.e. working as a doctor, biochemist, nurse, researcher, etc.) on the subject but has no DIRECT personal experience of bearing the infection in your blood or in that of your loved ones. I hope people understands that eradication of viral dna replication is the real issue here. One can practically stop viral replication because there is an artificial stopper being applied to it. Once the patient stops the treatment, up goes the viral activity all over again. I should know, what with people's accounts of trying so many treatments one after the other (all pharma stuff) that gets them back to where they've started everytime. Viral load doesn't even determine extent of liver damage. One can have almost nil viral activity and live with a scarred liver the whole time.

As a staunch believer of science and latest technology myself, the cure of hepa B and why it has not been discovered is probably because there is a lucrative business of NOT discovering the cure itself. There is a real thriving industry of keeping people's hopes up for years and even decades. One senator in the Philippines died having the disease. The whole family was shocked beyond belief...they had thought that having spent so much with the treatment recommended for their father was more than enough. I would be curious to know if they still maintains their internist to this day. This is the sad truth.

Join my research if you want, it's your risk. But I'm not out here to prove that I am right and that a group of experts are wrong. I am here to use whatever knowledge and resources are available to everybody, to find the cure. I think it's more of a race to prove the cure is just right around the corner.

I have reasons to continue with my research after having accidentally started it so many years ago. Moreso now after the detractors from the pharma industry literally stripped down my claims and demanded details of my research.

Unless the proven cure has been found, I'm not stopping this quest myself. If you'd like to join me you can email me at [email protected]. Only chronic Hepa b carriers with lab results to prove it are welcome. Thank you.

@eivram, what's with 100g of thiamine? Anybody can hit search in google and find that thiamine reduces liver inflammation, and so does plainly not taking alcohol and reducing actitivites that's too taxing to the liver without taking any supplements.

My research is targeted at cellular level of going into the heart of the virus and telling it to stop replicating genetically until the antibodies kick in and reversing the damage done in our body in its wake.

Very ambitious I know but very doable at the same time.

@kk

how are you going to do that? actually killing the virus from the inside is not the problem. your anti hbe will take care of that preventing it from replecating thus, a low viral load. Also some meds are doing that already, its their mechanism or action like lamivudine,pegylated interferon, etc.

if you want to cure this disease you have to find ways for the body  specifically the T cells and B cells and memory cells of the WBC to RECOGNIZE the virus's chemical signature thus, forming an anti body. Its like our immune system is blind folded and is unable to detect the viral signature that is needed for the production of anti body. The anti body is the KEY if you can activate it by removing the blind fold then the immune system will do its job of ridding those viruses.

re: thiamine vit B1. it already underwent research and testing. It decreases viral loads to undetectable levels and normalizes the liver enzyme levels. Not as a cure but as a supportive management.
hope this helps.

eivram wrote:

@kk

how are you going to do that? actually killing the virus from the inside is not the problem. your anti hbe will take care of that preventing it from replecating thus, a low viral load. Also some meds are doing that already, its their mechanism or action like lamivudine,pegylated interferon, etc.

if you want to cure this disease you have to find ways for the body  specifically the T cells and B cells and memory cells of the WBC to RECOGNIZE the virus's chemical signature thus, forming an anti body. Its like our immune system is blind folded and is unable to detect the viral signature that is needed for the production of anti body. The anti body is the KEY if you can activate it by removing the blind fold then the immune system will do its job of ridding those viruses.

re: thiamine vit B1. it already underwent research and testing. It decreases viral loads to undetectable levels and normalizes the liver enzyme levels. Not as a cure but as a supportive management.
hope this helps.

Very helpful indeed Eivram! Thanks a lot.

I appreciate people's intentions but really there's no need to test my research skills. I could pack my bags, call it a day, and shut up forever as far as this community is concerned and just forget about the whole thing.

My agenda is very simple: I have proven one case and I want to prove it to a larger population who would do it on a voluntary basis for the sake of getting cured. There's no moneymaking agenda beyond cost recovery. No other participants are allowed other than chronic carriers - this is my nonnegotiable requirement. I'm sorry that I cannot allow any other professionals who are joining out of curiousity only. I am screening each participants personally because after all this is my research and only those who are seriously committed is worth the research and my precious time and resources.

I want the research to gain its own merit, not because of who I am or who the participants are. Details of the research and its participants are wholly confidential. I am forecasting around 50 participants, nevertheless 1, 2 or 10 is just as important. One participant's commitment is so much more relevant to me than that of 50 curious bystanders. I don't need to explain myself to convince others to join. I just have no extra time beyond bare minimum, sorry. Only those who are officially program participants will know the details before the research starts. I don't need your money, I need your commitment.

If you have your lab result ready and interested to join with your desired level of commitment, you may email me of your interest at [email protected]. Thank you.

kk, ill be going to Abu Dhabi this april or May. I will try my luck to find a stable job there. I am a nurse by profession, I am also a lecturer  "nurse instructor".

Here are some of my questions I hope you or someone can help me answer this.

1. Aside from nursing which obviously I cant have as a job, what other job can I apply for?
2. How do they treat Filipinos there?
3 How about the cost of living? Is 1000 us dollars enough for a one month stay? my sister will provide my housing and food by the way
4. Is there a chance for me to have a job there with a decent pay or am I just going to waste my money and effort of going there?
5. Any advice you can give? or refer?
Thanks. I hope someone can help me with this.

Hi eivram,

You are :offtopic:. Please start a new topic on the United Arab Emirates forum.

Thank you very much.

Hi Everyone,

Please help me....

I joined a Marketing Organization in Dubai as a Marketing Manager in March 2010 but my Visa was banned when during Medical i was found to be Hepatitis B positive.

I was sent back to my country and my organization got me back on the Visit Visa on 1st Jan 2011 after the rule was changed.

They have already got my Ban removed from the Health Ministry and got a work permit for me so that I can go for the Medical and get a permanent work Visa.

My PRO put an application in the immigration department for the Medical but it has been rejected.

When my PRO went to the immigration department they put a ban stamp on the application and dening the permission for Medical saying that there is a Ban on this person.

We already have the following but still the authorities are acting funny
1. The Ban removal document from the Health Authority
2. I got the Visit and the Work Permit

Please help me what should I do now.

Thanks to you all.
Prattul

Hi Prattul, I think somebody here had the same case as you have right now. Going through your account, I think your PRO should apply for the ban to be removed first before applying for a new medical for residence permit purposes, all to be done within the DNRD office. Try to use that ban removal document from the DHA. Honestly, I don't think there is a real issue with this other than procedural. Bear in mind that although most of the government offices in the UAE are sharing a common database as far as criminal or police information are concerned, this may not be the same for medical information.

Goodluck and let us know. God bless.

HI PRATTUL,

I guess you are right the DHA and the clinic is very much willing to issue the ban removal letter but the immigration is making it delayed or having a second thought.I have the same situation with you i already inquire this before from the immigration about the ban and they told me that the ban decision depends on the DHA and now this is very confusing becuase DHA is issuing the letter and now the immigration is making it conflicated and you really dont know who has the say about this i hope the Immigration has the accurate decision about this becuase they are actually confusing everyone with how they work looks like between DHA and Immigration there is no proper coordination....i hope you will get your residence visa soon your lucky your company is determined to rehire you again.Did you get a permanent banned also?I hope it will get settled right away did you try to show the copy of the letter from DHA to the immigration so they have their mind refresh that there is actually a letter requesting for your ban to be removed it is really crazy reasoning they.

gerryanded

Thanks kk and gerryanded for your response. Appreciate the same.

As i mentioned in my earlier post, my PRO has already taken the BAN removal document from the Health Ministry and only after getting this letter he applied for the Visit Visa.

The most funy part is that the immigration has already changed my Visit Visa to Work Permit without objecting anything but now when my PRO put in the application for the medical, the imigration is not approving the application and asking for reissuing of the BAN Removal letter from the Health ministry. Healthministry on the other hand is saying that we have already issues this letter and can't reissue it.

We really don't know what to do now, whom to contact, how to take it forward.

Itwould be great if anyone can suggest me the options available with me to get this resolved.

Thanking you all in anticipation of your guideance and support.

Yes, I can see your dilemma now. This is just a suggestion that you can try. Get the direct contact number or local of the approving office at the DNRD regarding medical. Then go back to the DHA and seek the assistance of a higher officer who can speak on the matter. Seek his opinion first then enlist his assistance by making a direct call to that DNRD personnel quoting your full name and passport number. This is quite tricky but nothing beats diplomacy and patience every time.

Goodluck! Don't give up!

Hi pratul

You had received ban removed letter from DHA , have the ban has been released in the DNRD , if they released could you please tell me how much time they had taken to release from DNRD after submitting DHA papers.

Thanks

Jai

HI PRATTUL,

NOW THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS CLEARLY A MISCOMMUNICATION BETWEEN DNRD AND DHA i think they should try to fix cant believe how the governmental system in UAE is really vague....i gues KK is right talk to DHA tell them everything that DNRD is giving you a hard time maybe the dha can actually send them a note that snrd should be aware that there is a new rule.

Gerryanded

Thanks everyone for your support and suggestions...

Let's see how it turns out for me...

Will keep you all posted.

Thanks again!
Prattul

Please advise...I will be divorcing my arab abuser husband. I am working but under husband's visa. I want to know if i transfer to company's visa, will i do blood test for hepa? I am hbsAg positive (got it from my womanizer husband) and my work is related to medical field. I feel so down and helpless.......

ajcd wrote:

Please advise...I will be divorcing my arab abuser husband. I am working but under husband's visa. I want to know if i transfer to company's visa, will i do blood test for hepa? I am hbsAg positive (got it from my womanizer husband) and my work is related to medical field. I feel so down and helpless.......

Firstly, get a good legal counsel. You don't do these things then just pretend to move on to the next logical step without thinking about longterm consequences. If you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that you got infected with hbsag by your husband, by all means, pursue this argument in court, and SEEK monetary damages because the infection would seriously harm your career prospects, especially due to the fact that you are in the medical field profession. Seek damages equivalent to lost income from now until the day you retire. You have a real case here and right to compensation. Go all out and don't budge for reduced settlement. That is your main concern at the moment. And I suggest you focus your energy on that rather than thinking of your next employment. Whatever money you've got you can use that to give yourself another chance in another place or with a new profession.

Get yourself assessed and treated first before you think of your next major decision regarding career. There are other countries who are lenient with hbsag positive medical professionals.

Take heart!!!

Thanks kk for your advise. But seeking revenge is not my concern. I only want to live a peaceful life away from him, stand by my own and support my kids. You are right by saying i can file a case against him but for what? For financial matter? I never care for his own money, i work and support my own needs and my kids as well. Along the way i never stop researching for any news regarding hepa b treatment. Of course i want to get rid of this virus. I stayed with my husband because i cannot have my own visa practicing my profession. Yeah, im thinking of trying another field of work but i just dont know where to start..i tried to send my CV for administrative/office job for none ever called me because i dont have any experience on that field..

You said your mother had zero conversion, what medicine did you use? I keep on praying and believing God will heal me coz He knows im just a mother who wants to support my kids and see them finished their studies...

@ajcd, I'm a little confused of your main concern at the moment, based on your response below. Anyway, I gave my piece of mind in accordance with the best of my intentions. Wish you all the best.

Today my friend will be deported. Her medical result in Dubai was unfit due to "old TB". She had this illness 15years ago and was treated but the TB scar is always visible during xray examination. After they saw the TB scar, they asked her to do confirmatory tests which is sputum exam and it was negative; then they asked her to do mantoux test and was negative too; at the same time, to make sure that she's really free of TB, we went to a private doctor in Abu Dhabi and she was ordered to do TB antibody test which turned out to be negative also. All her tests was negative which means she is not ill, except for the TB scar they saw in the xray. I do not see any sense in doing all these tests but then rely the decision on xray examination alone. After how many weeks of wasting time, money, effort and prolonging agony going here and there and do all these tests, at the end she will be deported...

Hi everybody

I have cleared my ban from the health authority abu dhabi , but my visa process is still pending ,since there is a ban in abu dhabi police HQ , they need to clear that too it seems for processing visa . Is any one come across who had cleared the ban from abu dhabhi emirate and checked in back to UAE

Thanks in advance

jai

Hi Jai,

Good to hear that you are almost way to clear your ban, at least there is some hope we see here?But i am just curious is the Immigration really report this the police and how do clear the ban with the police authority? Is this automatic that the immigration process the ban in the police once they also clear it from there system.Or you should go process by your self the issue of ban in the police.I cant really understand why your name should be in the police record when your not having done any crime at all , the problem is just your health.How cruel it is they have to really imposed this. Please update us with the next progress....this is very helpful specially now that i am clearing my ban too.When you forward the letter form the Clinic how long did you wait to clear the ban from the immigration?What if you had banned from Dubai , do they still send your record to abu dhabi for clearnce...

Hope you will sort out the problem soon.

Gerryanded

Hi gerryanded

I hope my pro said wrong to me as police instead of immigration , but iam not very clear about what they do exactly. Since iam from abu dhabi emirate the process is going over there.I will update my progress soon.

Thanks

Jai

gerryanded wrote:

Hi Jai,

Good to hear that you are almost way to clear your ban, at least there is some hope we see here?But i am just curious is the Immigration really report this the police and how do clear the ban with the police authority? Is this automatic that the immigration process the ban in the police once they also clear it from there system.Or you should go process by your self the issue of ban in the police.I cant really understand why your name should be in the police record when your not having done any crime at all , the problem is just your health.How cruel it is they have to really imposed this. Please update us with the next progress....this is very helpful specially now that i am clearing my ban too.When you forward the letter form the Clinic how long did you wait to clear the ban from the immigration?What if you had banned from Dubai , do they still send your record to abu dhabi for clearnce...

Hope you will sort out the problem soon.

Gerryanded

I appreciate all the people who is active in this forum, and giving suggestions, news to the new comers.  Thanks to all.
God bless all of us.

Hi Jai1 and Gerryanded,

Guys, you're right immigration is clearing now the ban. Im am on process of my clearing my ban with the help of my friends in Dubai. It taking too long to process. Yes, letter from the clinic where you have been detect that you are Hepa B infected is required in lifting the ban. But it not finish on this, the immigration is sending all the documents including the work prmit to Abudhabi for general lifting of the Ban. Now my papers were all in abu dhabi ministry of labour and waiting for their release. Sad to say it takes time, were almost in the 3rd week from submition. After these, the next step is applying for employment visa and it is also the last step. As per Dubai immigration all papers of those who had banned because of Hepa B should bring also in Abudhabi. I don't understand their procedure but what has immigration adviced is what we are doing now. Hope my papers will release soon so that I can share more with you.