Hepatitis B infection

muneeranjum wrote:

Yes I did medical for my wife in SEHA near whda mall and you should not be worry about fitness becoz they are taking more then one week.
Regards,
Muneer

ramtuty wrote:
muneeranjum wrote:

Finaly I got fitness for my wife today Alhamd-O-lillah.

Dear muneeranjum,

Congrats for that. Can u please tell me, which hospital in Abu Dhabi you checked blood test for your wife? SEHA, near Al wadah mall?

I already finished blood test for my wife in SEHA (she  is house wife and HBV healthy carrier)and still waiting for fit certificate? Please suggest me to whom I can discuss regarding this?

I eagerly waiting for your reply.

Regards,
ramtuty

Dear Muneer Bhai,

Thank you for your kind information and also appreciate your immediate response.

Regards,
ramtuty.

Newman wrote:

hi guys... i have a question. my hbsag isreactive and my hbeag is reactive also... what does it mean? can i infect others or is it acute or chronic? i need you answer guys.

contain urself u r infectious..............

Cooldog wrote:

i have done my medical test few days before in Abu dhabi center for preventive medicine.

just waiting now.

I am afraid of the unfitness because HBv

can u update us if u get ur cetificate.....

Dear all,

Very good news for all of us.

At last the new rule has been published in official gazette, as per news came in Today's khaleejtimes.(09-10-2010)

Please go through following link for further details.

http://epaper.khaleejtimes.com/KT/KT/20 … 9&Search=Y

Thanks to GOD.

Regards
ramtuty

ramtuty wrote:

Dear all,

At last the new rule has been published in official gazette, as per news came in Today's khaleejtimes.(09-10-2010)

Thanks to GOD.

Regards
ramtuty

thank you...

Dear Ramtuty,

Thanks a lot for giving us the information.

Dear All,

At last it was already publish and impose, now we can check once again with the immigration hopefully we will not be needing anymore Medical Certificate to clear our Ban.

To those people who are deported and have relatives or friends in Dubai who can check with the immigration please ask their help and those who are in Dubai who are in the same case with us, we will highly appreciate if you can help us to inquire with the immigration.

I already ask help to my friends and previous PRO to check with the immigration, whatever data I can get from them will be post by me.

God is really great...Thanks be to God.

thanks please update us regarding ban from immigration .We must keep praying guyz.

Regards
   Sagar

abdul ghaffar wrote:

dear ramtuty

yes i received my wife fitness certificate yesterday thanks GOD and she is house wife

Dear Abdulghaffar,

I am also still waiting for fit certificate for my wife. My wife did blood test in SEHA on 30th September 2010. She is house wife.

I don't know why they are delaying to issue the fit certificate?

Is it require to meet any chief doctor or any key persons for that? I am in Beda Zayed, so I unable to go to SEHA, Abu Dhabi daily basis to follow up.

So that, Can you please guide me, or give any ph number if you have?

Thank you.

Regards,
Ramtuty.

When you will go again SEHA try to go in morning witin working days if you have repeated your wife's blood test then you should check with the person in room 25 Upstair. They are taking 5 to 7 days for fitness after second blood test. I know you are worried about but Insha Allah you'll get it soon.
Regards,
Muneer

ramtuty wrote:
abdul ghaffar wrote:

dear ramtuty

yes i received my wife fitness certificate yesterday thanks GOD and she is house wife

Dear Abdulghaffar,

I am also still waiting for fit certificate for my wife. My wife did blood test in SEHA on 30th September 2010. She is house wife.

I don't know why they are delaying to issue the fit certificate?

Is it require to meet any chief doctor or any key persons for that? I am in Beda Zayed, so I unable to go to SEHA, Abu Dhabi daily basis to follow up.

So that, Can you please guide me, or give any ph number if you have?

Thank you.

Regards,
Ramtuty.

Dear Muneer Bhai,

Thank you for your confidence reply to me.

Insha Allah, I will try and get it done.

Regards,
ramtuty

hi muneer bhai,

my wife went for her medical yesterday she has the same problem that is hep B, she is under my sponsership i.e. housewife. i just want to know what will be the next step according to you, as she went for her medical yesterday. waiting in anticipation, thanks.

Dear brothers and sisters,

Some relief for the banned people.
Today I went to Immigration at Al Jafiliya and met Mr.Khalid Al Hashmi who sits in the residence section.I explained my wife's case to him.My wife is banned for life because of hepatitis b.
He told me that now the ban can be lifted.He asked me to get the medical certificate which shows the exact reason,that is "Hepatitis B" for unfitness. He asked me to get this certificate from where my wife appeared for the second medical test.So I went to Muhaisnah fitness center and gave them the passport copy of my wife.The person Mr. Abdul Sannar who sits in block 4 took my contact number and told me that he will call me as soon as the certificate is ready.

If you have kept a copy of the medical certificate with you which states the reason as "Hepatitis B" then you should directly go to immigration department and meet Mr.Khalid Al Hashmi.

All the best guys. God bless us all.
           Please share the updates.

ramtuty wrote:

Dear all,

Thanks to GOD.

Regards
ramtuty

Dear Ramtuty,
thanks for sharing this good news with us.
I'm trying to view the article but it needs registration, could you please share the full article with us.
Thanks
Alper

Cabinet resolution published in gazette lists the tests for various categories

Health authorities enforced as of Thursday, Cabinet Resolution No 28 of 2010, regarding medical check ups for expatriates coming to the UAE for work or residency. The resolution was published in the gazette on the same day.
As per the resolution, all expats arriving for the purpose of working, studying or residing must undertake medical checkups as provided in the provisions of the law for granting of residence or renewal visas.

AIDS: Tests are needed for all expats arriving to the UAE either for residency or labour for the first time or at the time of renewal. Residence or labour visa will not be granted to positive cases for the first time or at renewal.

Hepatitis (B): a) Test is limited to new arrivals, either for labour or residency, for the following six categories: nannies; housemaids; nursery and kindergarten supervisors; workers in hairdresser saloons, beauty centres and health clubs; workers in processing and food control authorities; and workers in cafeterias and restaurants.

b) Residence or labour residence or renewal of visa shall not be granted to positive cases.

c) If the results show negative, the above mentioned six categories should take the vaccine on arrival. They should take three doses and provide a certifi

cate proving the dosage. At the time of visa renewal, the vaccination certificate must be shown for exemption from being vaccinated again. Failure to produce the certificate at the time of renewal will result in repeat vaccinations at an additional fee of Dh500.
Tuberculosis The tests are mandatory for new arrivals only, and all cases suffering from new, old, or active pulmonary tuberculosis are deemed medically unfit and shall not be granted residence visa.

Leprosy Leprosy test is compulsory for new arrivals. Residence visa will not be granted to positive cases.

Pregnancy Test All maids, nannies and female drivers must have a pregnancy test done. In case of positive pregnancy, the sponsor has the choice to either allow her to work for him or not.

Syphilis This is limited to the above mentioned six categories at the time of issuing a new visa or during renewal. Treatment should be provided to all positive cases before obtaining the health certificate.

UAE nationals are exempted from this decision.

The fee shall be as follows: Dh250 for the certificate of diseases that pose a threat to the public health, that is AIDS, Hepatitis (b), Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Syphilis; Dh50 for house maids for the first dose for the immunisation against Hepatitis B and Dh200 for the authentication of health insurance from the private sector.

Companies that have more than 10 representative employees must pay Dh500 for local representatives every three years and Dh1,000 for expat representatives every year.

[email protected]

EMAIL
[email protected]

Above article is epaper.khaleejtimes.com/KT/KT/20 … p;Search=Y full scription.

And guys I got refused for the interview in the hotels business. The HR manager said the new law is not official yet. And the hotel nurse doesn't know the change. Therefore, I think it is better not to tell you are HBV during the interview. Coz they still don't know the law change and the hospital didn't publish the new law implemtation. I did interview for the sales in one of the hotel in Abudabi and got refused for the HBV. SAD!!

thouheer wrote:
jerin_cutie wrote:
mpcute07 wrote:

Dear All,

It may or may not give disappointment to anyone but I would like to share my case not to upset but only to share. When I read the blogs with regards to the immigration that they are now doing something to lift the ban for everybody deported due to Hep B infection, I request my friend to check with the immigration in Jaffliya. They went last night, under section 15 the officer said that I need to provide Medical certificate from Philippines attested by DFA and UAE Embassy and submit to Section 15 and from there they will clear the Ban (legalized procedure) after that they are referred to visa section, my friend ask them about the new rules for medical test why still need to present Medical Certificate, the officer said that the rules are not yet implemented and still under negotiation. And by this time the only chance for me to come back according to them is to provide medical certificate that I am clear.

I don't know what to believe in, from other experience the result of inquiry to immigration is different. Hope the new rule will come into effect where it will be publish in official gazette soon.

Guys,Just keep on praying for all of us that everything from implementation of rule thru lifting of ban may stabilized soon and to all Hep B carrier who are still in Dubai please keep us on updating.

Hi Mpcute7,

when I went to immigration they told me the same thing because my husband was deported last July 12,. when I checked his status in the immigration he had lifetime band.  So I asked the officer what to do so I can lift the ban. He told me to get a medical certificate in the Philippines attested by DOH and DFA and attested here in Dubai MOH and Ministry of foreign Affairs.

Thanks,
Jerin

Hey is ther any ban in the passport of ur husband? My question to u & immigration people is wen ur husband is already hep b carrier, how can he get a medical certificate in the Philippines attested by DOH and DFA and attested here in Dubai MOH and Ministry of foreign Affairs.....Its not at all possible. m i right......Why the immigration people understand this?

Yes there is ban in his passport, actually he finished his contract in the previous company and when he trasfered to new company and done his medical test for visa stamping it was found out he was a hepa B carrier.  When the first time he came in UAE he dont have any hepa b he was just only infected from this country.  He got his medical certificate in the Philippines after finishing his treatment  for 3 months and attested by DFA.

I will bring that medical certificate with me when I came back from my vacation and I will do the attestion here in Dubai MOH and Ministry of Foreign Affairs before i will apply his visa.

I hope that there will be a good result and please do pray for us also.

Thanks,
Jerin

ritz111 wrote:

Dear brothers and sisters,

Some relief for the banned people.
Today I went to Immigration at Al Jafiliya and met Mr.Khalid Al Hashmi who sits in the residence section.I explained my wife's case to him.My wife is banned for life because of hepatitis b.
He told me that now the ban can be lifted.He asked me to get the medical certificate which shows the exact reason,that is "Hepatitis B" for unfitness. He asked me to get this certificate from where my wife appeared for the second medical test.So I went to Muhaisnah fitness center and gave them the passport copy of my wife.The person Mr. Abdul Sannar who sits in block 4 took my contact number and told me that he will call me as soon as the certificate is ready.

If you have kept a copy of the medical certificate with you which states the reason as "Hepatitis B" then you should directly go to immigration department and meet Mr.Khalid Al Hashmi.

All the best guys. God bless us all.
           Please share the updates.

Hi Ritz,

Thanks for the wonderful information, it gave lots of hope that there is still a chance for my husband to come back. Only this certiciation they needed from the previous medical center where they found hepa B carrier?  So no need for us to get medical certificate from the philippines?

Please update us.

Thanks a lot,

Jerin

jerin_cutie

Yes you just need to get the certificate from the medical center where your husband was detected hep b positive.
          I will update as I proceed.

As per my experience may they will you for repeating the blood test if they didnt change the procedure. After second test they'll give you time about 5 days for the result after 5 days you'll go to room 25 he will check the result from their system if ok then he'll ask you to go room 22 for printing the certificate.
This is actual what happend with me.

Best of luck.

jakybelel wrote:

hi muneer bhai,

my wife went for her medical yesterday she has the same problem that is hep B, she is under my sponsership i.e. housewife. i just want to know what will be the next step according to you, as she went for her medical yesterday. waiting in anticipation, thanks.

Thanks muneer bhai for the msg, i hope they have changed in the system and i dont have to go for repeat tests.

muneeranjum wrote:

As per my experience may they will you for repeating the blood test if they didnt change the procedure. After second test they'll give you time about 5 days for the result after 5 days you'll go to room 25 he will check the result from their system if ok then he'll ask you to go room 22 for printing the certificate.
This is actual what happend with me.

Best of luck.

jakybelel wrote:

hi muneer bhai,

Keep us update regarding ban please help us. Like me how are in their home country . Im so worried even I don't know about my immigration status that Im ban or not . There is no stamp of ban on my passport. My employment visa got cancel out due to Hep.B and I came back to my country this August 2010. I have ask for help here in forum that found my status who are there but no one replied. May ALLAH show HIS mercy on me and like other who are in same state.

Regards
    Sagar

Hi All,

A unfortunate message, I am banned to get certificate by SEHA.

Because I have apply the certificate in March, my name still is in the banned list.

All process is handled by my company clerk. He told me he has talked with two doctor and one manager. All person told hime no way to resolve the problem. We just wait for remove the name from that list. No one can tell me a deadline.

I fall in despair:(

ritz111 wrote:

jerin_cutie

Yes you just need to get the certificate from the medical center where your husband was detected hep b positive.
          I will update as I proceed.

Hi Ritz,

Thank you very much for your reply, once you get the medical certificate of your wife please give us any update from immigration.  I'm starting to contact also the previous PRO of my husband to get a copy on this medical certificate.

We will update whatever information we can get.

Thanks again.

Jerin

QQ wrote:

Hi All,

A unfortunate message, I am banned to get certificate by SEHA.

Because I have apply the certificate in March, my name still is in the banned list.

All process is handled by my company clerk. He told me he has talked with two doctor and one manager. All person told hime no way to resolve the problem. We just wait for remove the name from that list. No one can tell me a deadline.

I fall in despair:(

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation QQ :((
Did you have blood testing in March? How did they put ban on your name?

guys what about those who had test in late june like 25 ?? i have no stamped on my passport as well.

Regards
    Sagar

apgulec wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation QQ :((
Did you have blood testing in March? How did they put ban on your name?

Yes, I have tested blood in March.
This time, I perform blood test on Oct. 5th. They even don't give me second blood testing.

I have no idea about how to remove the name from banned list except waiting.

Hi QQ,

Just keep on praying, I believe everything will be fine. Hey, why don't you try ritz111 suggestion presenting medical certificate of unfit to immigration maybe it would help you.

Just one question, you said u take medical test last march, have you not deported or sent home. Did you stay in Abudhabi still even after March?

mpcute07 wrote:

Hi QQ,

Just keep on praying, I believe everything will be fine. Hey, why don't you try ritz111 suggestion presenting medical certificate of unfit to immigration maybe it would help you.

Just one question, you said u take medical test last march, have you not deported or sent home. Did you stay in Abudhabi still even after March?

I let the clerk talk with immigration. But he told me no useful. You know, I can't compel him to do something. He has given me a great of help.

After March, I have left the country two times. Everytime I alway need apply a visit visa. Next month, I have to go back again.

Thank you for your concern. Thank you very much!

hello QQ,

If you have a ban, isn't it was lifted already because you were able to get visit visa twice since March?
or is it only SEHA that banned you and not the immigration?

stiff wrote:

hello QQ,

If you have a ban, isn't it was lifted already because you were able to get visit visa twice since March?
or is it only SEHA that banned you and not the immigration?

Dear stiff,

You are excatly correct, it is from SEHA only. Because QQ already got visit visa two times.

SEHA should consider this type of cases, we came to know through this forum, that in Dubai life ban also they are clearing as posted by ritz111. Am I right?

Insah Allah, all will be alright very soon. Keep on pray.

Regards,
ramtuty.

Hi ritz111,

That's a great news to hear if they only require those papers becuase  my friend is asking her doctor in Philippines for a certificate so she can send it to use for checking but if the case has change as  you mentioned then this will be less hassle for us but my concern is not sure if her med. certificate is still being kept by her company so no assurance that she can show this documents except for her cancellation paper and the passport where  the immigration wrote something in arabic when she did an exit hoping this will be accepted at all. Please update us when you have any news about your attempt to clear the ban for your wife, i hope it is going to be positive news for us to have hopes also about the case we chase up for many months already.

Thanks gerryanded

Hi friends

This morning I got the letter from Dubai Health Authority.I collected this letter from Muhaisnha fitness center.This letter is in Arabic and mentions my wife's name and asks DNRD to remove the ban.
          Finlay one more step closer to remove the ban.

Guys you can directly go to the fitness center where you got unfit certificate,give the passport copy of the person and within 2 days they will give you this letter for immigration.
           I am traveling out of country today and will be going to immigration department next week when I come back.
I will update you as soon as I get the results.
    Thanks guys and all the best.

ritz111 wrote:

Hi friends

This morning I got the letter from Dubai Health Authority.I collected this letter from Muhaisnha fitness center.This letter is in Arabic and mentions my wife's name and asks DNRD to remove the ban.
          Finlay one more step closer to remove the ban.

Guys you can directly go to the fitness center where you got unfit certificate,give the passport copy of the person and within 2 days they will give you this letter for immigration.
           I am traveling out of country today and will be going to immigration department next week when I come back.
I will update you as soon as I get the results.
    Thanks guys and all the best.

Hi Ritz,

Thats good news for you, I hope that eveything will gonna be fine.  I did not go to Muhaisnah test center to get the certificate medically unfit for my husband because I already got a copy from his previous PRO.  Is this would be enough because you told in your message that they provided you also a letter in arabic requesting in DNRD to remove the ban.

Please let me know so that I know what to do before I will go to immigration this week.

Thank you very much Ritz,

Jerin

jerin_cutie

to be on safer side get the letter from medical fitness center.Or you can check first immigration with previous certificate.

ritz111 wrote:

jerin_cutie

to be on safer side get the letter from medical fitness center.Or you can check first immigration with previous certificate.

Hi Ritzz,

Thank you very much for the information I will go in Muhaisnah to meet Mr. Abdul Sannar at block 4.  Do you have any idea if they are open during Saturday?.

Thanks again,

Jerin

Hello everyone my brothers & sisters,

I have also got a lifetime ban for the same case, And i m in my country , So my que to u all tat is how can i proceed to remove my ban ....Can any one help me plzzzzz...wat steps i should take please brothers and sisters help me in this situation.......

Dear friends,

Is it possible for my wife to apply for the residency visa for me? I got deported last year for HBV positive. I want to go back to Dubai. But not sure my wife could be the sponsor. Can wife sponsor for the hubsband??

Please help me...

hi muneer bhai,
i went to seha and asked for the report they told me it has not come. but when i went to the laboratory, they told  me ull have to wait for 2 weeks, for the report. my question is she gave test only once, and they ask me to come after 2 weeks. will i have to wait for 2 weeks or it will be sooner than that.
waiting for ur reply

Hi,
After one week you can check with the person in room 25 (upstairs). Otherwise you can check with the same person in room 25 and when he'll ask you to come for the report then you should have to go for report from his office and after confirmation he will guide you for the print to the room 22.
You should not be worried about insha Allah you will get it soon.

jakybelel wrote:

hi muneer bhai,
i went to seha and asked for the report they told me it has not come. but when i went to the laboratory, they told  me ull have to wait for 2 weeks, for the report. my question is she gave test only once, and they ask me to come after 2 weeks. will i have to wait for 2 weeks or it will be sooner than that.
waiting for ur reply

HI everyone, I am Filipino but I coulndt get a chance to enter in any MIddle East Country because I was diagnosed positive from HEPA B? Can you guys explain to me that from the newspapers issued October 9, 2010 the exemption from that rukles is only UAE citizens? I am so despair, I am positive but a healthy carrier. Here in the Philippines having a hepa b is so much discrminated. Please any advise, I wish to find a job there. But no chances at all they told me. Please